结论是什么 Rach
What's the verdict, Rach?
火车脱轨的概率太高了
The probability of a train derailing is too high.
是432000分之1
1 in 432,000.
并不算太糟
Well, that's not so bad.
比车祸的概率低
Better than the chances of a car crash.
那又有什么关系
How is that relevant?
我们早就决定了我们不开车
We've already established we're not driving.
我们说好了的 三个月的时间去研究
You know the agreement, three months to research
如何去亚利桑那州
how we're traveling to Arizona,
多一天都不行 我们要今天做决定
not a day longer. We decide today.
一定会有更安全的方式
There has to be some safer way.
婚礼彩排一周内就要举♥行♥了
The rehearsal dinner's in a week.
我只是想确保我们能活着出席
I just want to make sure we actually attend
Sheila姑姑的婚礼 而不是死在去婚礼的路上
Aunt Sheila's wedding, not die on the way.
为什么不坐巴士呢
Why don't we take a bus?
嗯 巴士便宜 安全
Huh? It's cheap, it's safe,
你就不用操心了 专心愉快享受就行
and you can let all this go and focus on having fun.
大多数巴士连安全带都没有
Most busses don't even have seatbelts.
绝不坐巴士
N-N-No way.
好的 宝贝
Okay, sweetheart.
深呼吸
Take a deep breath.
你今早上服药了没
You take your meds this morning?
我只要你关注一件事
I need you to focus on one thing.
你知道是什么吗
You know what that is?
你是说早餐吗
You're going to say breakfast.
正确
Bingo.
爸爸 发生什么了
Dad, wh-what's happening?
上楼去 Rach 用消防梯 就像我们演练过的那样
Upstairs, Rach, use the fire ladder like we practiced.
上楼 快去
Upstairs! Go!
找到那女孩
Find the girl.
♪ How, how, how, how ♪
♪ Hey, hey ♪
♪ You gotta come on. ♪
感觉如何 妈妈
What do you think, Mama?
哦
Oh...
和你记忆中的Trutone酒吧一样吧
Same Trutone you remember?
就好像我回到了从前
It's like I stepped back in time.
我真不敢相信你现在拥有这家酒吧了
I-I can't believe you own this bar now.
是啊 花了很大功夫 但是我喜欢
Yeah. It's a lot of work, but I love it.
-很高兴你能来 -是啊
- Glad you made it. - Yeah.
几小时前就盼着你们来了
Expected y'all a couple hours ago.
Mena今天早上不太好
Uh, Mena had a rough morning,
所以我们从蒙哥马利的宾馆的出发就晚了一些
so we had a late start leaving the motel in Montgomery.
是啊 从佛吉尼亚周到新奥尔良的旅途也是很遥远了
Well, it's a long trip from Virginia to New Orleans.
-是啊 -她看上去还行
- Yeah. - Seems like she's doing okay now.
我们只希望这种状态能延续足够长的时间
Let's just hope it lasts long enough
使她能够到访Vista Shores
for her to have that tour at Vista Shores.
关于搬回来她是怎么想的呢
How's she feel about maybe moving back?
陪审团还在讨论中
The jury's s-still out on that one.
Jimmy 来见见
Jimmy, want you to meet
我母亲 Mena Cantrell 妈妈
my mother, Mena Cantrell. Mama,
这是Jimmy Boyd 新来的酒吧经理
this is Jimmy Boyd, the new bar manager.
-嗨 -我看出来了 你的长相遗传了
- Hi. - Well, I see you got your looks
Mena的家族 Dwayne
from Mena's side of the family, Dwayne.
你想念我们的菊苣咖啡吗
You miss our chicory coffee?
刚煮了一壶
Just made a fresh pot.
想着你们开了这么久的车 应该会需要喝点
Figured you could use it after that long drive.
Cassius不喜欢我喝咖啡
Cassius doesn't like me to drink coffee,
觉得咖啡能让我太神经过敏
thinks it makes me too jittery.
医生说她的记忆会持续反反复复
The doctors said that her memory would continue to come and go.
只是希望让她回来能够有助于恢复
Just hope being back actually helps.
她喜欢你 Jimmy
She likes you, Jimmy.
我们应该告诉她 你不仅仅是酒吧经理
We should tell her you're more than the bar manager.
我很感激你这么想
Well, I appreciate that,
但是她现在有很多事需要消化
but she got a lot to take in right now.
让她知道Cassius也是我的父亲
Letting her know that Cassius was my daddy, too,
这件事可以先等等
well, that can wait a while.
这里有她太多回忆
Lot of memories for her here,
但不是所有回忆都是好的
not all of them good.
嗨 如果这让她感到不舒服
Hey, if it's too hard for her,
我们会再开车送她回去
we'll just turn around and drive her back.
只要能让你母亲好起来 我们什么都可以做
Whatever's best for your mom, that's what we'll do.
是 好吧
Yeah, okay.
我总是特别喜欢你穿那件裙子
I always loved you in that dress.
是啊
Yeah.
你知道 当你还是小男孩的时候
You know, when you were a little boy,
你曾常常溜进来看我唱歌♥
you used to sneak in and watch me sing,
-就在那 -就在那 我知道
- right over there. - Right there, I know,
在长凳那 藏着
on a stool, hiding.
喜欢你闪耀舞台的样子
Loved the way you lit up the stage.
你能回来真好
Good to have you back
回到属于你的地方 妈妈
where you belong, Mama.
但是你父亲是三星上将
But your dad was a three-star admiral.
为什么你不直接去海军军官学院呢
Why didn't you just go to the Naval Academy?
成为陆战队中的一员有什么不好吗
Is there something wrong with being a Marine grunt?
不 不 不 我很尊重参军的人
No, no, no, I have nothing but respect for enlistees.
我只是说你可以有其他选择
I'm just pointing out that you had options.
哦 被你发现了 Khoury探员
Oh, you found me out, Agent Khoury.
我是个慢性子的后进生
I'm a chronic underachiever.
嗨 被害人是Belle Chasse海军修建营的一员
Hey, so the victim's a Seabee out of Belle Chasse
名叫Ben Kinnaman
named Ben Kinnaman.
是的 我们听说他还活着
Yeah, we heard he's still alive.
很难说 邻居们看到
Barely. Neighbor saw
两个蒙面人离开了这间房♥子
two masked men leave the house,
就拨♥打♥了911 他们冲进来带他去了医院
called 911. They rushed in to take him to the hospital.
你认为是抢劫吗
You think it was a robbery?
我不知道 他胸口中了两枪
I don't know. He was shot twice in the chest.
领居们没有听到枪响
Neighbors didn't hear any gunshots,
所以我们认为是使用的是消音武器
so we're thinking it was a silenced weapon.
是啊 听上去像是专业的行刺
Yeah, sounds like a professional hit.
是真的吗
You don't say?
哦 我们是不是太走运了
Oh, aren't we just so lucky to have
队里竟然有你这么聪明的探员
such a brilliant agent on our team now?
真幸运啊
So lucky.
枪手进门不太注重细节
Shooters weren't going for subtlety.
直接踹门进去就开火了
Kicked in the door, came in hot.
Kinnaman试图自卫 但看上去
Seabee Kinnaman was trying to defend himself, but looks like
他没来及开枪
he didn't get a round off.
他的档案中有没有什么信息
Anything in his file indicate
-能解释他被袭击的原因呢 -目前还没查到
- why he might be targeted? - Nothing so far.
Sebastian还在跟他的指挥官谈话 但Kinnaman的主要工作
Sebastian's talking to his CO, but Kinnaman mostly worked
就是负责Belle Chasse的设备升级
on facility upgrades at Belle Chasse.
为什么要对一个海军工程师使用如此专业的刺杀手段呢
Why put out a professional hit on a naval engineer?
嘿 Kinnaman有个女儿是吗
Hey, Kinnaman has a daughter, right?
大概十几岁
Teenage girl.
她在哪呢
Where is she?
警♥察♥告诉我们 他当时就跟学校联♥系♥了
Cop told us he was calling the school
同时往那里派出了支援 怎么了
while they sent a unit over there. Why?
我觉得她当时在这里 事实上 我觉得所有事都是从这开始的
I think she was here. In fact, I think this all started here.
枪击从外面开始
Shots fired from outside.
有人试着从远处解决掉Kinnaman
Someone tried to take Kinnaman out from a distance.
看上去这是两人份的早餐
Looks like breakfast for two.
当地警♥察♥已经检查过这件房♥子了
Well, when Covington PD cleared the house,
-没发现他女儿 -Rachel
- there was no sign of the daughter. - Rachel!
-Rachel -嗨 哥们 慢点
- Rachel? - Hey, buddy, slow down.
Tim Breaux 卡灵顿当地警♥察♥ Ben是我的朋友
Tim Breaux, Covington Police. Ben's a friend.
我刚听说了事情的经过 Rachel还好吧
I just heard what happened. Is Rachel okay?
Rachel是Ben的女儿吗
Rachel is Ben's daughter?
跟我交谈的警♥察♥说 她当时在学校
Cop I talked to said she was at school.
她不在校 她一直在家里学习
She's not. Rachel is homeschooled.
-她应该在这里 -她房♥间在哪
- She should be here. - Where's her room?
-楼上 -好的
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:新奥尔良(2014) | 导航列表