And the longer the Navy thinks
导致了事故 只要我的同事们
it might have, and my fellow pilots
会继续因为一份
continue to make fun of me
真实合法的报告取笑我
for a completely legitimate report,
我的飞行生涯就只会更糟糕
the worse this is for my career.
我们懂
We know.
我保证 Meyer上尉
I promise, Lieutenant Meyer,
我们会竭尽所能
we are as committed to solving this case
解决这起案件
as any two investigators could be.
哥们儿
Bruh.
我还没搞明白这片雷达云是个什么
I haven't figured out what this radar cloud is yet.
我只知道这不是天气的问题 也不是瓢虫
I just know it's not weather, ladybugs
也不是外星人
or aliens.
实话实说 我不能彻底排除外星人的可能
And, frankly, I'm least sure about the last one.
好吧
Okay.
好吧
Okay?
-对啊 -因为 一般来说
- Yeah. - Because, usually,
你们都想让我在昨天就解决所有的问题
y'all want me to figure out everything by yesterday.
嗯 听上去你已经尽力了
Well, it sounds like you're doing everything you can do.
你没事吧
You okay?
我哥住处的心理医生打电♥话♥了
The counselor where my brother lives called.
说Cade错过了最后两次的夜间检查
Said Cade's missed the last two nightly check-ins.
-你打电♥话♥给他了吗 -他没接
- You call him? - Didn't answer.
我猜他
I'm guessing he...
可能停药了
went off his medication
而且处在了狂躁阶段
and is cycling through a manic phase.
我可以定位他的电♥话♥
I can ping his phone.
你可以吗
Could you?
我很愿意啊 这就去做
I'm tail up, stinger out.
我得在他做出什么愚蠢至极的事情之前找到他
I need to find him before he does something really stupid,
而不是普通愚蠢的事
as opposed to garden-variety stupid
比如说自己停药
like going off his medication.
看起来你哥哥的手♥机♥
Looks like your brother's phone
不在服务区
is off the grid.
或许只是电池没电了
Could just be a dead battery.
嗯 希望是吧
Yeah, let's hope.
很明显NTSB会会把这件事钉在
Pretty clear NTSB is gonna try and pin this
-我们的海军飞行员身上 -考虑到事实上
- on our Navy pilot. - Well, given the fact
那架飞机和上面的尸体刚刚到达码头
that the plane and the body just arrived at the docks,
调查似乎不够严谨
that seems like a less than rigorous investigation.
哦 他说他在途中 "瞥了一眼飞机"
Oh, he said he "Glanced at the plane" En route.
行吧 只要他把他拿到的一切都送来了就行
Oh. All right. Well, as long as he gave it his all.
他们会等着验尸报告的
They'll wait for the autopsy,
看他是否在飞行时出了什么问题
see if he was incapacitated in-flight.
但他已经累计航行了1500小时
But he's logged 1,500 hours,
而且他家人说他
and family says he's made this trip
经常往返墨西哥
back-and-forth to Mexico all the time.
嗯 以他的飞行高度
Well, at the altitude he was flying,
一个有经验的飞行员难道还不能克服乱流吗
shouldn't an experienced pilot be able to overcome turbulence,
即使是跟在战斗机的乱流之后也没问题吧
even in the wake of a fighter jet?
是啊 我也希望是
Yeah, I'd hope so.
当那个海军飞行员在她的报告里写了
That Navy pilot shot herself in the foot
不明飞行物的时候就已经是断送了自己了
when she wrote "UFO" On her report.
-Pride -嗯
- Pride? - Yeah?
刚刚在引擎里找到了这个
Just found this in the engine.
找到了什么
Found what?
这是什么
What the hell is that?
某种我从未见过的金属
Some kind of metal I've never seen before.
几乎是隐形的
It's almost invisible.
像是某种 太空船会用的东西
It's like something a-a spaceship would use
所以我们无法检测到它
so we couldn't detect it.
我没说是外星人
I'm not saying aliens.
我也不会说不是外星人
I'm also not not saying aliens.
你看起来就像吃了屎一样
You look like the dog ate your birthday cake.
啊 是我在飞机引擎里找到的那片金属
Ugh, It's this piece of metal I found in the plane engine.
是 呃 一种碳化钨的高级形式
It's, uh, an advanced form of tungsten carbide.
它被设计成隐形的
It's designed to be invisible.
这很贵 很神奇 但是 嗯
It's expensive, it's amazing, but, uh...
但这不会让你登上 今日最佳书呆子 的封面了
But it's not gonna get you on the cover of "Nerd's Today".
-对 -这东西怎么进到引擎里的
- No. - How'd it get in the engine?
-我不知道 -我们的海军飞行员
- I don't know. - Our Navy pilot
很确定她看到了某种袭击
is certain she saw some sort of attack.
嗯 让我们假设
Well, let's assume
我们能搞明白那是什么 但是为什么呢
we can figure out the what. Why?
我们的飞行员 Andrew Pruitt
Our pilot, Andrew Pruitt,
Paradiso科技的天才创始人
founder and genius of Paradiso Technologies.
该公♥司♥开♥发♥并销♥售♥了一系列的高科技产品
The company has developed and sold a bunch of technologies.
但当Pruitt的妻子十年前去世之后 他开始专注于
But when Pruitt's wife died ten years ago, he started focusing
设计计算软件
on computational software
-用于药物测试 -嗯
- for drug testing. - Hmm.
他把软件给任何一个他认为需要这个的公♥司♥
He gave it away to any drug company he thought needed it.
嗯 那是两个月前
Well, that's two months ago.
-她不是已故的Pruitt夫人吧 -第二任妻子
- She's not the late Mrs. Pruitt? - Wife number two.
他们相遇的时候她是公♥司♥的首席财务官
She was CFO of the company when they met.
现在她是总裁了 Hannah和我要去和她
Now she's CEO. Hannah and I are gonna go and talk to her
和其他在Paradiso办公室的家人谈谈
and the rest of the family at Paradiso offices.
-嗨 Pride -嘿
- Hi, Pride. - Hey.
再见 Pride
Bye, Pride.
啊 我猜我会试着搞清楚
Uh, I guess I'll try to figure out
这东西哪来的
where this thing came from.
我和你一块去
I'll go with you.
Patton可以帮忙
Patton can assist.
这个时候你应该 呃
Oh, is this one of those moments where, uh,
你想让我去 但是
you want me to go, but...
好吧 我会去的
Okay, I'm gonna go.
你应该去找Cade
You should go look for Cade.
Patton告诉你了
Patton told you.
他知道你不会说的
He knew you wouldn't.
Cade之前也停过药
Well, Cade's been off his meds before.
但最近几年 他都挺好的 不是吗
But in the last few years, he's been fine, right?
是啊
Yeah.
而我希望这样的事
And I was hoping this sort of thing
已经过去了
was behind us.
而我会一直希望事实如此
And I'm gonna keep hoping that that's the case.
但双向情感障碍的问题是
But the trouble with being bipolar is that
如果人们能在长时间内还不错
if folks do okay long enough,
他们或许会认为他们确实没事了
they may start to think they're actually okay.
你应该去阿♥拉♥巴马
You should go to Alabama.
他或许需要你
He might need you.
我们有案子要查
We've got a case.
我可以命令你去
I can order you to go.
谢谢 King 我会很快回来的
Thanks, King. I'll be back soon.
啊 就算不做任何检查 我也可以说
Ah. Having no examination whatsoever, I would say
他身上的创伤
that the trauma on his body is consistent with
和高♥强♥度碰撞是一致的
a high-impact crash.
你认为这些伤太多所以不像是
You think that's too much bruising for him
-死在坠毁前吗 - 我是这么想的
- to have died in the air? - I do.
那意味着坠毁的同时他是活着的
Which means he was alive at the moment of impact.
而这并未排除任何
And it doesn't rule out any sort of
心血管问题
cardiac event.
但在我切开他之前我们是不会有答案的
But we won't know until I open him up.
你还在想什么 Dwayne
What else is on your mind, Dwayne?
我有那么明显吗
Am I that transparent?
我们做朋友很久了
We've been friends a long time.
你还在做那些令人不安的梦吗
You still having those unsettling dreams?
嗯
Yeah.
不过我猜 "梦魇"更恰当
Though I guess "Nightmares" Is a better word.
一个穿着红西装的男人
A man in a red suit
多次出现
keeps... showing up.
他从不在对的地方出现
Never where he's supposed to be.
我想跟上他 但我做不到
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:新奥尔良(2014) | 导航列表