- a neurologist walk into a bar. - Only,
要点在于 他们没人再能活着出去
the punchline is, none of them ever walk out again.
这位女士的伪装跟我的软件识别库并不匹配
Our lady's disguises were no match for my software.
她进去的时候是金发
She walks in a blonde...
出来就变成了褐发
then walks out a brunette.
你知道她之后去了哪里吗
Do you know where she went after?
她跳上了一辆出租车 司机说她在温莎苑酒店
She hopped in a taxi. The driver said he dropped her off
-下了车 -好的 Patton
- at the Windsor Court Hotel. - Okay, Patton.
你跟Sebastian继续查询受害者的信息
You and Sebastian keep digging into the victims.
找出关联 我跟Tammy出发
Find a connection. Me and Tammy will head
去温莎园酒店
to the Windsor Court Hotel.
我们会在路上给Pride打电♥话♥
We'll call Pride on the way.
她在酒店用Elaine Ellison的名字进行了入住登记
She checked into the hotel under the name Elaine Ellison.
Sebastian在找她 但是别在这里干等了
Sebastian's looking her up, but don't hold your breath.
门童说她大约十分钟前步行出了酒店
Doorman said she walked out about ten minutes ago on foot.
所以不知道她去了哪里要去多久
So no idea where she's headed or how long she'll be gone for.
是的 Patton正在查街道监控 所以他会找到她的
No. Patton's checking the street cams, so he'll find her.
除非她带了一堆假发和帽子
Unless she left with a bag full of wigs and hats.
所以至少我们可以搜查她的房♥间了
Well, at least we'll be able to search her room.
我会呆在这里 如果她回来我会告诉你们的
Yeah, I'll stay down here, let you know if she comes back.
好
Yeah.
衣服
Clothing.
洗漱用品 哦
Toiletries. Oh.
哇哦
Well...
我觉得我还是喜欢她金发的样子
I think I prefer her as a blonde.
这里没有任何私人物品
There's nothing personal
或者有用的东西
or helpful.
我也没看到她在飞机上
I also don't see the bag
特别小心的那个包
she was so concerned about on the plane.
Patton找出她去哪里了吗
Patton find out where she went?
还没有 但是Sebastian查了
Not yet, but Sebastian looked
她用来登记酒店的名字
into the name she checked in under.
又是个化名
Another alias.
也是三年前才出现的
Also created three years ago.
不知道 我们仅凭她使用
You know, we could just arrest her
虚假身份就能逮捕她
for using false identities,
把她带回办公室给我们讲讲故事
break her story back at the office.
我们还不知道她是谁
Yeah. We don't know who she is,
她为什么来这里 她是不是杀手
why she's here, if she's the killer,
如果她是杀手 那她的目标是谁
and if she is, who her target is.
我们现在逮捕她
We arrest her,
可能永远都得不到答案
we may never get the answer.
她要上去了
She's on her way up.
-哦 -哦 我很抱歉 我很抱歉
- Oh! - Oh. I'm sorry. I'm sorry.
-不 别碰 -我只是想帮忙
- No. No. - I'm just trying to help.
-你是在帮倒忙 -我很抱歉
- You're not helping. - I'm sorry.
我能搞定
I've got it.
-你还好吗 -我很好
- Are you okay? - I'm fine.
下次走路看着点
Watch where you're going next time.
-我很抱歉 -喝酒走路更得小心
- I'm sorry. - With your... drink.
祝你今天 呃
Have a nice, uh...
晚上 愉快
night, day.
晚安
Night.
就是那个著名的棕色背包吗
The infamous brown bag?
是的 里面全是文件
Yeah, full of files.
我没能看到里面的文件内容
I couldn't see what they were,
但是当她把所有东西往包里塞的时候
but as she was shoving everything back into her bag,
我瞥见了武器
I got a glimpse of a weapon.
看上去像是一把格洛克380手♥枪♥ 但我也不太确定
Looked like a Glock 380, but I can't be sure.
她可能刚才就是去弄枪了
Maybe that's where she went.
她不可能将武器带进这个国家
She couldn't bring a weapon into the country,
所以必须从这里搞到武器
had to go get one here.
也就是说她离着
Which means she's one step closer
自己需要完成的事情又近了一步
to doing whatever it is she came here to do.
既然我们不知道她要做什么
And since we have no idea what that is,
我们得确保不让她离开我们的视线
got to be sure we don't let her out of our sight.
嘿 这就是你
Hey, this is where you
-想设置监视站的地方吗 -是的 这里观察酒店入口的视野
- want to set up shop? - Yeah, I've got a good view
-非常好 -好吧 上来
- of the hotel's entrance. - All right, come on.
嘿 哥们 那个神秘女人今天早些时候
Hey, man, your mystery woman took a trip to the bank
去了趟银行 清空一个保险箱
earlier today, and she emptied out
是注册在Libby Dawson名下的
a safety deposit box registered to a Libby Dawson.
我猜这个保险箱是3年前注册的
I'm guessing it was opened three years ago
用了一个追查不到的假身份
with an identity that's another dead end?
看上去你似乎之前也干过这事
It's like you've done this before.
你知道她取走了什么吗
You know what she got out?
好吧 我确实很出色 但也没出色到那个地步
Well, I'm good, but I ain't that good.
我猜可能是我看到的那把枪
Bet it was that gun I saw.
Hannah和Gregorio安排好了吗
Hannah and Gregorio set up?
定向麦克风 双筒望远镜 长焦镜头
Directional mics, binoculars, long-zoom cameras.
都在街对面安置好了 视野很清晰
All set up across the street, with a perfect line of sight
-直接能看到那女人的房♥间 -很好
- into our woman's room. - Great.
酒店应该会给你分享
Hotel should be sharing access
他们的监控系统的准入权限
to their security feeds with you any minute.
监控已经弄好了
Got them all up.
而且他们还发来了他们的客户登记本
And they sent over their reservation log.
几百个名字需要规整
Couple hundred names to sort through.
你知道
You know, a...
一个女人
a woman
在3年前申请了那个保险箱
opened that safety deposit box three years ago,
她的所有假证件
and all her fake IDs
也是3年前做的
are three years old, too.
好的 这给了我们一条时间线
Okay, that gives us a timeline.
但是这一切和我们那3起谋杀案在欧洲的被害人
But what's it all got to do with our three murder victims
-有什么关联呢 -我目前也不知道
- across Europe? - I don't know yet.
可能就眼前的这些事情
Could be that whatever this is all about
就是从这里开始的
started here.
-然后在这里结束 -是
- And it needs to finish here. - Yeah.
有可能 这样吧
Maybe. Know what?
我将知会Sebastian
I'll have Sebastian see
让他看看是否能将那些被害人和新奥尔良关联到一起
if he can connect our victims to New Orleans.
嗨 哥们 你知道的 上一次咱俩单独执行任务
Hey, man, you know, it's been a while
已经是很久以前的事了
since just you and I had time to burn.
是啊 我猜确实很久了
Yeah, I guess it has.
-是啊 -能一起唠嗑真好
- Yeah. - Be nice to catch up.
而且我还是有备而来的
And I also come prepared, baby.
-噢 -咖♥啡♥因♥和油炸食品
- Oh, my... - Caffeine and fried foods.
我喜欢
Damn, I love
-美好的监视行动 -但我们等着瞧
- a good stakeout. - But let's see how you feel
早上太阳升起的时候你是什么感受
in the morning after the sun rises.
我知道 就告诉Naomi 我真的很抱歉 好吗
I know. Just tell Naomi that I'm really sorry, okay?
她下次训练我会去接她的
And that I'll pick her up next practice.
谢谢 Ryan
Thanks, Ryan.
已经是21世纪了
It's the 21st century.
为什么所有东西都还需要电线连接呢
Why do we need wires for anything anymore?
Patton说你不能让监视任务因为
Well, Patton says you can't let a stakeout go south
-无线连接信♥号♥♥不好而失败 -哦 是么
- because of a bad wireless connection. - Oh, yeah?
好吧 那么 Patton应该发明个该死的电线支架
Well, then, Patton should invent a damn cord holder.
因为工作放Naomi鸽子挺难的吧
It's got to be hard canceling on Naomi because of work.
Ryan跟她说她妈妈正在外面忙着拯救世界
Ryan tells her that her mom's out saving the world.
确实啊 她在乎吗
You are. Does she care?
我是说 有时会
I mean, sometimes.
其他时候 她会把我发配到受罚席
Other times, she puts me in the penalty box,
你知道的 不告诉我学校的事情
you know? No news from school.
不给我发猫咪滑雪的动图
No GIFs with cats on skateboards.
收不到那些猫咪动图肯定很让人难过
Losing those cat GIFs has got to hurt.
设备上线了
And we're live.
时间刚刚好
Perfect timing.
有动静了
We have got movement.
嘿 你能过来
Hey, can you
看看这些文件上写的内容么
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:新奥尔良(2014) | 导航列表