Hey, you okay?
快带我离开这里
Just get me out of here.
现在还不行
I can't yet.
在地上趴好
Stay low to the ground.
我需要点帮助 朋友们
Need a little help here, guys.
现在来
We're coming in now.
Doucet在逃
Doucet's getting away.
我去追
I got this.
放下枪
Drop it.
DEA
DEA!
举起手来
Hands on your head.
放下 放下
Down! Down!
转身 快点
Turn around. Come on.
手抱头
Hands on your head.
好枪法
Good shooting.
谢了
Thanks.
Clay
Clay.
爸爸还好吗
Is Dad okay?
是的
Yes.
他会很高兴你没事的
He'll be glad you're safe.
我只是想帮忙还贷 Sarah
I wanted to fix things, Sarah.
确保爸爸能一直住在房♥子里
Make sure Dad could stay in the house.
我知道
I know.
我从来不想发生这些的
I didn't mean for any of this to happen.
把Brayden给害...
For Brayden to get...
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
DEA现在要带走他
DEA needs to take him now.
我不知道我能不能克服这事
I don't know if I can get over this.
去原谅他
Forgive him.
可能会 可能不会
Maybe, maybe not.
但你现在需要先照顾好你♥爸♥爸
But you need to take care of your dad now.
剩下的交给时间吧
Time will take care of everything else.
没关系
It's okay.
都会好的
It's all right.
都会好的
It's all right.
-哦 嘿 -嘿
- Oh, hey. - Hey.
进来
Come in.
谢谢
Thanks.
呃 Veronica在这儿吗
Uh... Veronica here?
不 不 她出去了 但是 呃
No, no. She's out, but, um...
我很高兴你来了
I'm glad you're here,
因为我有些事想告诉你
'cause there's-there's something I want to say to you.
是的 我也想对你说点事 呃
Yeah, I wanted to say something to you, too. Um...
关于昨天 我 我很抱歉
I'm-I'm sorry about yesterday.
我不是来这讨论昨天的事的
I'm not here to talk about yesterday.
我是说 我并不喜欢你的决定 但是我
I mean, I didn't love your decision, but I...
-可能反应过激了 -没有
- I may have overreacted. - No.
不 我本应该 呃 我本该先问你
No, I should have, uh, I should have asked you
能不能让Veronica去
about Veronica first.
对不起
Sorry.
过去的一年真的是很艰难
This year has been really hard.
有 Van Cleef来NCIS批评我
With Van Cleef getting NCIS to censure me,
被降职 还有我们离婚
being demoted, us.
你每件事都处理得很好
You handled everything beautifully.
你指的是 眼睁睁地看着这一切发生在自己身上
By letting life happen around me.
给你
Here.
离婚文件
Divorce papers.
我签字了
I signed them.
为什么现在签
Why now?
之前太忙了
Just been stuck.
我 感觉
I... felt like
是时候是做点什么了 你知道 就是尽可能夺回生活的
it was time to do something, you know, take control of my life
掌控权
where I can.
此外 Veronica
Plus... Veronica's...
她很好 而且我能感觉得出来
she's great, and I can see that now.
是的 我们 我们很幸福
Yeah, we're-we're very happy.
Naomi也是
So is Naomi.
我猜我只是需要承认
I guess I just needed
你们会过得越来越好
to see that you were gonna be okay.
你也会越来越好的
You're gonna be okay, too.
所以 呃
So, uh...
所以 就这样了
So, this is it.
你知道我会
You know I'll...
你知道我会永远爱你的
You know I'll always love you.
我也是
Me, too.
Dwayne 进行得如何了
Dwayne, well, how'd it go?
抓到Luke了吗
Did you get Luke?
是的 但是你将要丢失那块风♥水♥宝♥地♥了
Yep. But you're gonna lose that nice piece of property.
我一直就觉得Luke是个混♥蛋♥
I always did think that Luke was a jerk.
呃 你们人还好吗
Uh, your people are okay?
都完好无损
Everyone's whole.
我很高兴 你最不需要的就是
I'm so glad. The last thing that you need
另一个Broussard家的人来伤害你爱的人
is another Broussard hurting people you love.
你要的信
Letter y'all asked for.
哇噢
Whoa.
并不长
It's not very long.
就不能在这上边多写点我的好事吗
Couldn't fit a few more nice things about me in here?
你要一个表扬信
You asked for a commendation.
我给你了
I gave it to you.
是的 而且 我很感激 呃 Dwayne
Yes, and I appreciate it. Uh... Dwayne.
Dwayne
Dwayne.
你有没有想过 如果我几年前把自己的事情处理干净的话
Do you ever wonder what could have happened between us
我们之间会发生什么呢
if I had cleaned my act up years earlier?
从没想过
Not for a moment.
保重 Sasha
Take care, Sasha.
回见
See you around.
这足够减轻对你的量刑了
This should be enough to get your sentence reduced.
现在如何
What now?
带我离开这儿
Get me out of here.
Dwayne Pride和我还有未完之事
Dwayne Pride and I have unfinished business.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:新奥尔良(2014) | 导航列表