啊啊啊啊啊啊 救救我 啊啊啊啊啊
Aaaaaaah! Help me! Aaaaaah!
嘿 嘿 听着
Hey. Hey! Look.
我要续个杯 兄弟 越快越好
Need a refill, man. As fast as you can.
今晚见到的最棒的特效化妆了 兄弟
Best Chop-Face I've seen tonight, man.
-你是掘墓人的复仇的粉丝吗 -那还用说
- You a "Gravedigger's Revenge" fan? - Hell yeah.
那是对死亡工业综合体的彻底解构
It's a total deconstruction of the death industrial complex.
非常棒的作品
It's great.
听着 快点 兄弟 我可不想错过
Look, hurry up, man, I don't want to miss the part
医生的脸融化掉的桥段
where the doctor's face melts off.
对 对 呃 新出炉的爆米花马上就好
Right, right. Uh, I got a fresh batch coming out now.
太好了
Perfect.
NCIS 新奥尔良
S06E07
这个到底是什么意思
What does this even say?
狗 道格
Dog? Doug?
能麻烦你看看吗 那是什么
Can you look, please? What's that?
呃 上面写是 羊
Uh, it says "goat".
不可能 你能看懂吗
No way. You can read that?
是的 我甚至有点担心你居然看不懂
Yeah. I'm actually a little concerned that you can't.
这里的 羊 是什么意思
What does that refer to... goat?
呃
Uh...
看起来LaSalle想指的是受害者的纹身
looks like Lasalle was referring to the victim's tattoo.
谁会去弄一个表示羊的含义的纹身
Who the hell would get a tattoo that says goat?
是缩写 你懂的 "有史以来最好的"
Goat. You know, Greatest Of All Time.
这是完全 好吧
It's a whole... Okay,
你猜怎样 你比我更需要这个
you know what, you need this more than I do.
你一整夜没睡
You were up all night.
如果你知道我一夜没睡的话 只能说明
The only way you would know I was up all night
你也一夜没睡
is if you were up all night.
听着 我们两个谁都不想
Look, neither one of us want to be
细看LaSalle的文件
going through Lasalle's files.
所以 越快搞定 越好 对吗
So, the quicker it gets done, the better, right?
-对 -没错 那就喝吧
- Right. - Right. So drink.
不 你往里面放了乳糖
Nah, you put Lactaid in it.
是的 这会让我的消化系统舒畅无比
Yeah, and my digestion's never been sounder.
噢 Sebastian
Oh, Sebastian...
我们接下来要干什么
what are we gonna do?
我们只能加加油 你懂的 快点干完这活
We're just gonna power through. You know, wrap it up.
不 我是说这件事之后
No, I mean after that.
好了
All right.
Chris案件文件的最后一部分了
Last of Chris's case file.
我知道这对 呃 你们来说很困难
I know this was, uh, hard for you guys,
但这事必须完成
but it really needed to get done.
是的 而且他的字迹还很难辨认
Yeah, his handwriting wasn't the easiest to decipher.
我只是不敢相信他已经没了
I just can't believe he's gone.
就像我们做了截肢手术一样
It's like we're missing a limb.
只是过去了几周而已
It's only been a couple of weeks.
接受这样的损失需要更多时间
It takes time to accept a loss.
没错
Yeah.
我觉得我永远都接受不了
I just don't think I'm ever going to accept it.
我们会再次习以为常的 最终
We're gonna find a new normal, eventually.
Pride在哪里
Where's Pride?
呃 他正在 呃 跟Douglas医生会面
Uh, he's, uh, meeting with Dr. Douglas.
噢 她同意我们复工了吗
Oh. She clear us all?
我们很快就会知道的
We'll find out soon enough.
你们都遭受了痛苦的损失 Dwayne
You've all suffered a traumatic loss, Dwayne.
可能你的痛苦是最深重的
Maybe you most of all.
我觉得我已经尽可能的调整了
Well, I think I'm doing as well as can be expected.
说实话 我同意
Actually, I agree.
但你要知道悲伤的情绪会像波浪般反复袭来
But you need to know that the grief is going to come in waves.
这种情况我早就经历过了
Been down this road before.
那么我希望你知道你必须要照顾好自己
Then hopefully you now that you have to take care of yourself,
而不只是照顾好你周围的人
not just everyone around you.
我的队伍现状如何
Where do things stand with my team?
每一位都完成了强制性的会面
Everyone's completed the mandatory sessions.
而你同意他们全部可以复工吗
And you're clearing 'em all for duty?
是的
Yes.
和你一样 他们还在悲伤中
Like you, they're still grieving.
但他们都采取了健康应对机制
But they've generally adopted healthy coping mechanisms.
其中一个甚至发现了一款以悲伤为中心的游戏
One of them even discovered a grief-centered video game.
我大胆地猜一下那是Sebastian
Gonna take a wild guess that it's Sebastian.
总的来说 我觉得所有人都已经做得够好了
Overall, everyone's doing as well as can be expected.
呃 几乎是所有人
Well, almost everyone.
幸运的是 对这两位年轻人来说
Fortunately, for these two young men,
他们可能都不知道发生了什么事
they probably never knew what hit them.
知道其中哪个是Trent Weiss吗
Any idea which of these is Trent Weiss?
在调出牙科记录之后才能知道
Not until I pull the dental records.
看来这场爆♥炸♥非常剧烈
This must have been one hell of an explosion.
刚和新奥尔良消防部门谈过
Just spoke to NOFD.
初步调查表明
Preliminary investigation indicates
是一起天然气事故
a natural gas accident.
这种损毁程度都是因为燃气泄露吗
All this destruction because of a gas leak?
她说她之前见过 海湾的海水
Says she's seen it before. Saltwater from the Gulf
加速了管道的腐蚀过程
speeds up deterioration of the pipes.
管道裂开 于是天然气积聚起来了
They crack, and natural gas pools.
最轻微的火花也会引发爆♥炸♥
The slightest spark could set off an explosion.
但在那种情形下 燃气泄露是因为被腐蚀的管道
But in that scenario, the leak is caused by a corroded pipe.
但我们眼前看到的不是这种情况
That's not what I'm seeing here.
你有什么发现
What'd you find?
机房♥已经炸成碎片了
Well, the machine room is blown to pieces,
但根据爆♥炸♥的模式
but based on the blast pattern,
我认为是爆♥炸♥前管道突然爆裂了
I think this pipe burst before the explosion.
可能是什么原因呢
Any idea why?
我是说 原本设计就是承担
I mean, it's only designed to handle,
呃 低压气体 是我们在家
uh, low-pressure gas... It's what we use
和商业活动中用到的
in homes and businesses,
但不知道怎么回事 加了高压的气体
but somehow highly pressurized gas just got,
被挤压进了管道
like, pushed through it.
一条爆裂成那样的管道
A pipe bursting like that
会释放大量的天然气
would release tons of natural gas.
那么为什么没有人闻到然后疏散建筑里的人呢
Then why didn't anyone smell it and evacuate the building?
她是对的 我们应该会闻到 甚至现在依然会闻到
She's right. We probably would've smelled it, even now.
所以为什么我们闻不到
So why aren't we?
-燃气公♥司♥的失职吗 -呃 新奥尔良燃气
- Gas company negligence? - Uh, NOLA Gas
是自动化的 而且他们的安保设施是到位的 能够确保
is automated. And they have safeguards in place to make sure
这样的事情决不会发生
something like this never happens.
除非有人手动控制了那些安保设施
Unless someone manually overrode those safeguards.
所这件事
So this is
要么是严重的失职
either epic incompetence...
要么就是有人故意搞的
Or someone did it on purpose.
嘿 老大
Hey, boss,
坐正听好了 因为接下来事有反常
hold on to your seat, 'cause these deets ain't sweet.
新奥尔良燃气被黑了 系统离线了
NOLA Gas has been hacked, and they are offline.
我还以为城市服务是
I thought city services weren't connected
没联网的
to the Internet,
严格避免这种情况的发生
strictly to avoid that happening.
是的 封闭的电脑网络是不可能
Yeah, closed computer networks are impossible to hack
从外部被黑的
from the outside.
但从内部就不一定了
But not from the inside.
答对了 我刚和一个在那里工作的朋友谈了谈
Bingo. I just talked to a friend who works there,
他们这会儿吓坏了
they are freaking out
因为他们被完全封锁在了他们自己的网络外部
'cause they are completely locked out of their network.
他们是什么时候失去控制的
When did they lose control?
大概是昨天晚上剧院爆♥炸♥的一个小时之前
About an hour before the theater exploded last night.
-他们通知联邦调查局了吗 -不清楚 但我知道
- They notify the FBI? - Not sure, but I know
城市管理处牵涉进来了
city management has been looped in
而他们把各种调查工作都交给了市政厅
and they're directing all inquiries to City Hall.
好的
Okay.
开始对燃气公♥司♥的全部
Start running background checks
雇员做背景调查
on all gas company employees.
我这就开始 你去哪里
I'm on it. Where you going?
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:新奥尔良(2014) | 导航列表