我没怎么见到过他
I haven't seen him much.
多数时候看到他从那个汉堡店
Mostly when he's coming back with food
带着吃的回来
from that burger joint.
我来开
I'll open it.
我是他的哥哥 女士
I'm his brother, ma'am.
不想惹麻烦
Not looking for trouble.
那为什么不敲门
Then why not knock?
他可能不会立马认出我
Well, he may not recognize me right away.
即使他认出来了 也不一定会把我当朋友
And even if he does, he may not see me as a friend.
我最好进行某种自我介绍
It's better if I set the terms of introduction.
你应该离开
And you should get gone.
Cade
Cade?
Cade Lasalle在哪里
Where's Cade Lasalle?
我不知道
I don't know.
-他在哪里 -我不知道
- Where is he? - I don't know!
等等 你是Christopher
Wait. You're Christopher.
你是他哥哥
Y-You're his brother?
是的
Yes, I am.
我是Kelly
I'm Kelly.
这是我儿子 Will
This is my son, Will.
Cade是我男朋友
Cade's my boyfriend.
噢
Oh.
好吧
Okay.
中途宿舍的心理医生
Well, the counselors at the halfway house
很担心他
were worried about him.
我过来看看他有没有事
I was just checking to see if he's okay.
我们不知道他有没有事
We don't know if he's okay.
他几天前带我们到这里
He brought us here a couple of days ago.
说他要处理一点事情 然后就离开了
Said he had to go take care of something and he left.
从那之后就没音讯了
We haven't heard from him since.
嗯 好的
Yeah. Will do.
你们有什么发现
What do you got?
在工作室里发现了这个
Found this in the workshop.
好的 "事件视界"
Okay, "Event Horizon".
好的 "事件视界"
Okay, "Event Horizon".
事件视界,又名亦称事件穹界,是一种时空的曲隔界线
嗯 视界中
Yeah, it's the, uh, boundary
任何的事件皆无法对视界外的观察者产生影响
defining where an event can't affect anyone beyond it.
这是一艘船
Uh, so, it's a boat.
超极书呆子船
Yeah, a super nerd boat.
别玩了
Stop it.
我只是想搞清楚这玩意儿怎么运作的
I'm just trying to figure out how these things work.
这艘船在Andrew的继子Scott Sanders名下
The boat is registered to Scott Sanders, Andrew's stepson.
照片和制♥作♥无人机原型所需的材料
And the photo was found in the workshop,
一起被放在了工作室里
along with the materials needed to prototype the drones.
"事件视界"是
Yeah, "Event Horizon" was a name
Paradiso科技公♥司♥废弃项目列表中的一个名字
on the Paradiso Technologies' abandoned projects list.
它是仅有的几个没有内部诉求
It's one of the only ones that wasn't pursued internally
和资产分派变成独♥立♥公♥司♥的项目
or spun off into its own company.
我们认为这是不可能的
We just assumed it wasn't viable.
或许Andrew Pruitt不想往里投钱
But maybe Andrew Pruitt didn't want a part of it,
所以他让Scott停手了
so he shut Scott down.
貌似这个动机不足以杀了你的继父
Well, seems like a thin motive for killing your stepfather.
Andrew因为Paradiso所有的一切而被视为天才
Andrew is seen as the genius behind everything Paradiso does.
Scott获得了加州理工学院的博士学位后
And with Scott having a PhD to Caltech,
就被聘用为市场经理
he was hired as a marketing manager
但这个公♥司♥并不做市场营销
for a company who doesn't do marketing.
根据他母亲的说法
According to his mom, things have been frosty
过去几周Scott和Andrew的关系一直很冷淡
between Scott and Andrew for the past couple of weeks.
所以这孩子想让他的无人机
So the kid's thinking his drone technology's
为他大赚一笔 但是他的继父决定把它交给
a ticket to a big payday, but when his stepdad decides
国防高级研究计划局 他忍♥无可忍♥了
to give it to DARPA, he's had enough.
而且现在我们找不到他人
Add to that that we can't find him.
他不在家 不在Paradiso公♥司♥
He's not at home, he's not at Paradiso,
他手♥机♥也没踪迹
his phone's not pinging.
那我们去找他吧
Well, let's get to it.
我们需要追踪他
We need to track him down
赶在他联♥系♥到想要这个技术的买♥♥家之前找到他
before he connects with a buyer for that technology.
好的
All right.
哟
Yo.
如果你再玩那个无人机 我就用它
I'm gonna cut your nose hairs with that drone
把你的鼻毛剪下来
if you don't stop.
有什么消息
Anything yet?
我刚想给你打电♥话♥
I was just about to call you.
这些军♥火♥商其中一个在Bosnia
One of those arms dealers is in Bosnia,
在一个中餐馆吃饭
having dinner at a Chinese restaurant.
另一位像乌鸦一样直飞新奥尔良
The other one is flying like a crow towards New Orleans.
他会在哪里着陆
What airport is he landing at?
根据他的飞行路径
Based on his flight path...
Jefferson机场 25分钟后
Jefferson, 25 minutes.
干得漂亮
Good work.
我拿到有效ID了
I got a positive ID.
是Yuri Gjonka
That's Yuri Gjonka.
瞧瞧那精美的黑市丝绒
That's some fine black market velour.
有人看到
Anyone have eyes
Sanders或者他的无人机吗
on Sanders or his drones?
他在机库里那架双引擎飞机里
Yeah, he's in the prop plane in the hangar.
看紧了 我们得确保他随身带着无人机
Sit tight. We need to make sure he's got his drones with him.
给坏人的小贴士
Note to bad guy:
别把遥控器
don't leave the controller
放在你的工作台上留给你的终结者
for your Terminator on your workbench.
-Sebastian -我知道了
- Sebastian? - I got it.
NCIS
NCIS!
放下你的武器
Drop your weapon!
现在把手举起来
Hands in the air, now!
Sebastian
Sebastian!
收到
Yeah.
扔了它
Drop it.
你应该给它装个枪套
You should get a holster for that thing.
进去
Get in.
嘿
Hey.
-有人知道这人是谁吗 -不知道
- Anybody know who that is? - Nope.
Hannah
Hannah?
特别探员Khoury
Special Agent Khoury.
怎么了 Winchester
What's going on, Winchester?
我们正在帮你们 接手这项调查
We're helping you out. Taking over this investigation.
什么调查 我们已经在做收尾工作了
What investigation? We've wrapped this up already.
你要看搜查令吗
You need to see a warrant?
不 做你该做的吧
No. Do what you do.
没别的东西了吗
That it?
嗯哼
Mm-hmm.
谢谢
Thank you.
别客气
Yeah.
那人是谁
Who's that guy?
一个超级神秘的混♥蛋♥
A super secret ass.
那么
Well...
好消息是
good news is...
没有书面报告要写了
no paperwork.
太棒了
Yessssss.
Roy帮我 呃 把东西都挪了
Roy helped me, uh, move it all.
我知道这需要点时间来适应
I know this is gonna take some adjusting.
你想怎么去感受
And you can feel about it
都随你
any way you want.
但我就是想说你是个非常好的探员
But I'm just saying you're too good an agent
不应该沦落到角落里的小桌子边上
to be sitting in a tiny desk in the corner.
没人会把宝贝晾在角落里
Nobody puts Baby in a corner.
嗯
Mm.
我们不必谈这个
We don't have to talk about it.
但我没法
But I couldn't...
心安理得
let it be.
这招有效
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:新奥尔良(2014) | 导航列表