塔台 这里是AF204
Tower, this is Alpha Foxtrot Two Zero Four.
巡逻完成 一切正常
Completing perimeter. All clear.
收到 AF 请向NAS 160进发
Copy, Alpha Foxtrot, proceed to NAS 160.
收到 接近NAS 160
Copy. On approach to NAS 160.
塔台 我的雷达发现情况
Tower, I have a bogey on radar.
距我五英里 七点钟方向
Five miles out at seven zero.
塔台 能否确认
Tower, can you identify?
我们接收过一个飞行计划
We have a flight plan
尾标是 N101DS
for tail sign November 101 Delta Sierra.
不对 这不是一架飞机
Negative. This is not an aircraft.
它没有明确的航行方向 我要去搞明白
It's nondirectional movement. I'll go check it out.
这会不会是
Any chance this is
墨西哥湾上的一个瓢虫云团
one of those ladybug clouds over the Gulf?
不知道 Frost
No idea, Frost.
N101 这里是海军
November 101, this is Navy.
收到请回答
Do you copy?
海军 我是
Navy. I am...
N101 你能告诉我发生了什么吗
November 101, can you tell me what is happening?
救命 救命
Mayday, Mayday.
我这里有飞机遇险
I have an aircraft in distress.
重复 我这里有飞机遇险
Repeat, I have an aircraft in distress,
坠向水里
headed towards the water.
NCIS 新奥尔良
S06 E02
举起手来
Put your hands where I can see 'em!
立刻
Now!
不
No.
不
No.
不
No!
不
No!
我很高兴Pride回归 但你被降职太糟糕了
I'm really happy Pride's back, but you being demoted sucks.
连他也觉得糟糕透了
Even he thinks it sucks.
-我给你拿个盒子吧 -不 不
- Can I get you a box for that? - No. No.
可能有点过分了 我的感觉并不重要
Probably way out of line here. My feelings aren't important.
你觉得没问题 我就没的说了
If you're okay, I'm okay.
我有问题
I'm not okay.
-我很生气 -好
- I'm pissed. - Good.
很高兴咱俩又默契了
I'm glad we're on the same page.
我不生Pride的气 这不是他的错
I'm not mad at Pride. It's not his fault.
我生气那些尸位素餐的官僚
I'm mad at all these men sitting in their offices,
用着不同于我们男同事的角度
looking at our work through a different prism
审视着我们的工作
than our male colleagues.
我理解
I hear you.
我本想告诉他们来试一下这份工作
I wanted to tell them to take this job
接触下这个办公室的阴暗面
and shove it so far up the dark recesses of their...
然后从这里滚蛋 但是
...big offices, and get the hell out of here, but...
Naomi需要我留下 所以
Naomi needs me to stay, so,
最终 我愿意不再去纠结这件破事
I will, and eventually, I'm just gonna stop thinking about it.
Hannah 你不能只是为了Naomi就留下
You can't just stay for Naomi, Hannah.
不 我可以
Yeah, I can.
-如果她需要的就这些 -我是说 对她来说是最好的选择
- If that's what she needs. - I mean, what's best for her
对你也同样
can also be what's best for you.
你得想办法在这里生活
You got to figure out how to make a life here.
你不能只一心扑在工作上
You can't just be focused on this job.
这对你不好 你...
It's not good for you. You...
你不必这样做
You don't have to do that.
我知道
I know.
大家好
Hey, y'all.
-嘿 -我们买♥♥了 嗯 甜甜圈
- Hey. - We got, uh, donuts.
是 谢谢 听着 Belle Chasse打来了电♥话♥
Yeah, thanks. Look, I got a call from, uh, Belle Chasse.
一架注册在
A, uh, civilian aircraft
Paradiso科技公♥司♥名下的民用飞机 坠毁在
registered to Paradiso Technologies, uh, crashed
墨西哥湾
in the Gulf,
海军担心是他们的飞行员
and the Navy is concerned that their pilot...
Ella Meyer上尉
Lieutenant Ella Meyer
飞得太近 她的飞机尾流
got too close, and her wake
导致那架飞机失事
brought the plane down.
嗯 这不是NTSB管辖的事件吗
Uh, isn't that an NTSB issue?
NTSB:国家运输安全委员会
本来是 若非海军上尉
Should be, except the lieutenant
说她亲眼目睹了什么无法解释的东西
says that she saw something that she can't explain.
先打住
Hold on one second.
-无法解释的意思是 -不
- Is "can't explain" code for... - Nope.
因为最近有一些现象
'Cause there's been a lot of sightings recently.
-不 -你怎么就知道
- No. - How do you even know
-就知道我要说什么 -你要说外星人
- what I'm gonna say? - You're gonna say "aliens".
好吧 我们应该去 去跟她谈谈
Well, we should go, we should go talk to her.
没错
We should.
海岸警卫队打捞了失事飞机
And the Coast Guard recovered the plane.
飞机残骸随时都会被捞上码头
It'll be on the dock any minute.
好 她如果看到了什么
Well, if she saw something,
雷达上会有记录 对吧
it should be on radar, right?
是 Patton已经在下载雷达数据
Yeah. Patton's already got the download.
所以 嗯
So... um...
Tanmmy和我去约谈飞行员吗
Tammy and I will go talk to the pilot?
Sebastian和我去检查飞机
And Sebastian and I will check out
将尸体带回交给Wade 行吗
the plane, uh, get the body to Wade?
那我负责雷达了
I've got radar.
好 好 很好
Okay. Okay, good.
难以置信有人认为是我导致那架飞机失事
I can't believe anyone thinks I brought that plane down.
我与此事无关
I had nothing to do with it.
我们不确信任何事情 上尉
We don't think anything, Lieutenant.
我们正在调查
We are just investigating.
你说你看见了UFO吗
You said you saw a "UFO"?
是 就是那样 一个不明飞行物
Yes. Just that, an unidentified flying object.
飞行物 我 我不能确定的
Something that I-I couldn't identify.
我打赌你在待命室里呆了很久吧
I bet got a lot of traction in the ready room, huh?
在我花了那么多时间
After all the hours that I've put in,
忍♥受了那么多的废话之后
and all the crap I've had to put up with to get here,
他们表现得就像我汇报说看到了外星人一样
the bunch of them just act like I reported E.T.
所以 这个飞行物 到底长什么样子
So, this object, what did it look like?
当时太晚了 但是月亮出来了所以
It was late, but the moon was out and...
我可以看见这个-这个明显的反差
I could see this-this contrast
在白色的飞机上 它就像
on the white aircraft, it was like
某种黑团
some sort of a dark mass.
可能是 烟雾吗
Smoke, maybe?
不是表明引擎着火的烟雾
There was no smoke that would indicate an engine fire,
在当时的速度下
and a-at the speed it was going,
你能想像到引擎着火的烟雾应当是跟在飞机后面
you would have assumed that smoke would be trailing.
这团雾当时在干什么
What was this mass doing?
死亡缠绕
Undulating.
就像熔岩灯里的球体
Like a glob in a lava lamp?
很像
Sort of.
除了 在飞机坠毁之前
Except, right before the plane went down,
它-它后退了
it-it backed up,
就像是 就像是它在看着这架飞机
like it was, like it was looking at the plane.
然后它又一次逼近
A-And then it moved in again.
等等 所以你是说这东西袭击了飞机
Wait, so are you saying that this thing attacked the plane?
我说的是我当时看见了
I'm saying that I saw something that,
某种让我无法理解的东西
that I can't quite make sense of.
好吗 所以 我不能确定那是什么
Okay? And therefore, I can't identify it.
最近有没有发生过会导致你视网膜脱落的事情
Something happen recently that may have detached your retina?
-什么 -视网膜脱落
- Excuse me? - A detached retina
会使视野出现黑团
can cause shadow.
一架飞机从天上掉下来
A plane fell out of the sky.
它极有可能与你所看到的黑团没有关系
And it may not have had anything to do with what you saw.
巧合不是原因
Coincidence isn't causation.
不 长官 没有视网膜脱落
No, ma'am. No detached retina.
-好 -听着 有人丧生
- Okay. - Look, somebody died,
我-我对此感到非常遗憾
and I'm-I'm very sorry for that,
但不是我的尾流导致了飞机失事
but my wake did not bring that plane down.
只要海军依然认为是我的飞机
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:新奥尔良(2014) | 导航列表