You first.
你还在做那件事 所以
You're still doing that thing. So...
-我要走了 -别
- I'm gonna go. - No...
但今晚一起吃晚饭如何呢
But maybe we can get dinner tonight?
当然
Su-Sure.
当我说“我们”时 我指的是我和我爸爸
And when I say "we",I mean me and my dad,
而不是我和经验丰富的NCIS调查员
not me and the seasoned NCIS investigator.
好的 知道了
Yeah. Got it.
Hicks海军中将
Vice Admiral Hicks?
怎么
Yeah?
NCIS 特别探员Quentin Carter
Special Agents Quentin Carter
和Sebastian Lund
and Sebastian Lund, NCIS.
你是海军上将Carter的儿子吗
You Admiral Carter's son?
是的
Yes, sir.
没错 我在他的就职仪式上见过你
Yeah, I met you at his installation.
是的
Yes, sir.
什么风把你吹来了
Well, what brings you here?
我们只是想知道你
Uh, well, we just wanted to know more
为什么突然辞职
about why you resigned so abruptly.
我想花更多的时间和家人在一起
I wanted to spend more time with the family,
为我的健康放慢脚步
slow down for my health.
没什么特别的
All the usual stuff.
是的 但是我们想知道 也许
Yeah, but we're wondering, sir, if maybe, uh,
有没有可能跟这个女孩有关
this girl had anything to do with it.
不管她说了什么 都是谎言
Whatever she's telling you, it's a lie.
我做了正确的事
I did the right thing.
她什么也没告诉我们 将军
Well, she's not telling us anything, Admiral.
她死了
She's dead.
我是在一次募捐活动上被介绍给Kristen的
I was introduced to Kristen at a fundraiser.
我就喝了一杯
I had one drink.
然后就什么都不知道了 再往后
The next thing I know, I'm waking up
她就有了一些照片
and she's got pictures of a situation
而照片上的情况我完全不记得
that I don't remember being in.
我永远不会选择做出照片上那种事的
One that I never would have chosen.
她想要什么东西
She wanted something.
不重要 我没有给她
It doesn't matter. I didn't give it to her.
我辞职了
I resigned instead.
听着 我觉得你希望我们离开这里时
Look, I-I think that you want us to leave here
可以百分百确定你不再是
100% assured that you're no longer
本案的嫌疑人了
a person of interest in this case.
要这样的话 你得让我们相信
For that, we-we got to be satisfied
你没有任何保留
that you didn't hold anything back.
先生
Sir.
我当时在Belle Chasse附近的
I was working PR
一个即将开始的建设项目上做公♥关♥工作
on an upcoming construction project near Belle Chasse.
她想知道细节
She wanted to know the details,
可能的竞标人 诸如此类的事情
possible bidders, that kind of thing.
一个骗子会拿这些信息做什么
What's a grifter gonna do with that information?
对于想要中标的公♥司♥来说
It'd be very valuable
这将是非常有价值的信息
to a firm who wanted to make a winning bid.
你最后一次见到Kristen是什么时候
When was the last time you saw Kristen?
她来到这里 来到我家
She came here, to my house.
谢天谢地 我妻子不在家
I mean, thank God my wife wasn't home.
她求我重新考虑 给她一些信息
She begged me to reconsider, to give her
任何信息都行
something, anything.
我让她空手而归
I sent her away empty-handed.
嗯 她有什么反应
Hmm. How did she react?
害怕 甚至有些绝望
Scared, maybe even desperate.
是啊 现在回想起来 她似乎有理由这么绝望
Yeah, well, in retrospect, it looks like she had reason to be.
你知道她在为谁工作吗
Any idea who she was working with or for?
不知道
No.
你们俩现在
You two now
知道我所知道的一切了
know what I know.
我相信这就足够了
I trust that will be enough.
实际上 这是一起谋杀案的调查
Well, actually, it's a murder investigation...
是的 先生
Yes, sir.
谢谢你 走吧
Thank you. Come on.
嘿 你不能就这样放过他
Hey, you can't just let him off the hook like that.
我不会放过他的
I'm not letting him off the hook.
可他基本就只是告诉我们别把他牵扯进来
Well, he basically just told us to leave him out of it.
-我们会继续牵扯他的 直到我们牵扯不动为止 -然后呢
- And we will until we can't. - Then what?
然后我打电♥话♥告诉我老爸 他可能不会被邀请
Then I call my dad and tell him he probably won't be invited
参加Hicks的退休派对
to Hicks's holiday party.
好吧
Okay.
很有趣
It's real funny.
看来我们对勒索的判断是正确的
So we were right about the blackmail.
是的 只是Kristen Brinks想要的信息
Yeah, except the information that Kristen Brinks wanted
对她没有太大用处
wouldn't have been much use to her.
然而 如果把信息
However, it would be
交给阴险的商人 那就很有价值了
to the right kind of shady businessperson.
在我们看来 他们见面的那个聚会一定是安排好的
It seemed to us that the party where they met had to be part
所以我们查了一下是谁举办的 然后
of the setup, so we looked up who hosted it, and...
然后 我
And I...
我想你的设备和我用的不一样
I guess your tech isn't my tech.
哇 呵呵
Wow. Huh.
它一定是在上次更新时被弄坏了
It must have gotten messed up in the last update.
肯定是的
I'm sure.
我会修好的
I'll fix it.
来认识一下Jack Hardin
Meet Jack Hardin.
他在社交网站上拍了很多照片
Lots of pictures of him in the society pages.
他经营一家咨♥询♥公♥司♥
He runs a consulting firm.
现在 关于这家公♥司♥如何赚钱的细节还不多
Now, there aren't many details on how that company
但他以举办独家派对而闻名
makes money, but he's known for throwing exclusive parties.
Hardin没有犯罪记录
Hardin doesn't have a criminal record,
但他不止一次被丑闻缠身
but he has been scandal-adjacent more than once.
好了 剩下的就是Etta Brinks了
All right, so that leaves us with Etta Brinks.
我们认为她和Hardin有什么关系呢
What's our theory about her connection to Hardin?
-复仇 -当Kristen在海军中将那里遇挫的时候
- Revenge. - Kristen knew that she was in trouble
就知道自己惹上麻烦了
when she failed to hook the vice admiral.
如果她打电♥话♥给她姐姐 就可以解释
If she called her sister, that could explain
为什么Etta冒着风险回到路易斯安那州
why Etta took the risk of returning to Louisiana,
全然不顾被通缉的后果
even though she had an outstanding warrant.
是啊 如果换做是我 你来追杀我的家人
Yeah, if it were me, you come after my family,
我不管你是谁 我会去追杀你的
I don't care who you are, I'm coming for you.
哇
Wow.
他还是有人心的
He's got a heart.
充满正义感的复仇
And it's-it's filled with vigilante vengeance,
但是 就在那个穿套装的人内心的某个地方 它 我是说 它就在那里
but... somewhere in that suit, it... I mean, it's there.
Etta的刑期只剩下两周了
Etta only had two weeks left on her sentence.
她现在越狱可能是有原因的
There's probably a reason why she got broken out now.
是的 我们在考虑另一个派对 Hardin没有
Yeah, we're thinking another party. Hardin didn't get
得到他需要的信息
the information he needed...
-所以他需要瞄准其他人 -好吧
- ...so he needs to target someone else. - All right.
我们去找Jack Hardin 很可能这会让我们
Let's track down Jack Hardin. Odds are that'll lead us
找到冒充Lasalle的人
to whoever's impersonating Lasalle.
没错
Yeah.
嘿 Loretta 怎么了
Hey, Loretta, what's up?
很明显 冒充被谋杀的人是一件不吉利的事
Well, apparently, it's bad luck to impersonate a murdered man.
你找到嫌疑犯了吗
You found the suspect?
他先被别人找到了
Not before someone else found him first.
他被处决了
He's been executed.
似乎我们的冒名顶替者被伏击了
It appears as if our imposter was ambushed,
-挨了两枪 -死法看起来像Etta Brinks的妹妹
- then double-tapped. - Looks like Etta Brinks' sister.
啊哈 根据指纹记录 死者是Rhett Howard
Uh-huh. Prints came back to a Rhett Howard.
他有一列犯罪前科 诈骗
He's got a rap sheet: fraud,
空头支票 伪造
check-kiting, forgery.
这样一来 想杀他的人
Which extends the list of people
名单会很长
that might have wanted him dead.
不仅仅是Hardin和Etta Brinks
Not just Hardin and Etta Brinks
也可能是他以前的受害者之一
but maybe one of his previous victims.
Etta Brinks没有暴♥力♥犯罪史
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:新奥尔良(2014) | 导航列表