No sign of sexual assault, though.
所以凶手让她活着只是为了吓唬她吗
So the killer left her alive just to terrorize her?
或许他一直在做心理斗争
Maybe he was working up the nerve.
Pride是那时的治安官
Pride was at JPSO then.
我不知道他负责这个案子
I didn't know he was on this case.
另外一个警长负责领导调查
Another sheriff was the lead investigator.
Pride只是助手
Pride was just brought in to assist.
但在那之后不久 就结案了
Case fell apart not long after that, though.
Whitman坚持他是无辜的
Whitman maintained his innocence,
而且没有任何的可靠证据
and there wasn't any hard evidence.
-为什么现在提起来 -因为Pride
- Why bring it up now? - Because Pride
又得到了一次抓这个混♥蛋♥的机会
just got one more shot at this jerk.
嘿 Laurel 是爸爸
Hey, Laurel, it's Dad.
去吃点东西听起来不错
Grabbing something to eat sounds great.
我会随时通知你我的时间安排
I'll keep you posted on my schedule.
等不及要见你了
Can't wait to see you.
在路上收到的你的消息 我等会儿再打给你
En route to get this. I-I-I'll try again later.
哦 非常感谢你
Oh, thanks so much.
特别探员Pride
Special Agent Pride?
嗯 贝克警督
Mm. Lieutenant Baker.
谢谢你的邀请
Thanks for opening your doors.
我们很高兴接受你能提供的任何帮助
We are happy for any assistance you can give.
Whitman还在押吗
Whitman still in custody?
嗯 暂时是
Uh, for now.
但他声称他不知道那个盒子在通风口里
But he claims he didn't know the box was in that vent.
不幸的是 我们无法
Unfortunately, we were unable
在盒子上找到他的指纹或者他的DNA
to find his prints or DNA on the box
盒子面的东西上也没有痕迹
or the items inside.
那意味着他很小心
Which means he's being careful.
嗯 这很有用 现在我们没有任何
Well, it's working. Right now we don't have anything
在法庭上站得住脚的证据
that'll hold up in court.
介意我和他谈一下吗
Mind if I talk to him?
我的一个警探在审问他
He's in interrogation with one of my detectives.
或许你能从他口中得到比我们多的消息
Maybe you can get more out of him than we have.
你理解我觉得这很难想象 对吧
You understand why I'm finding this hard to believe, right?
我不知道我要说多少次 警探
I don't know how many times I can say it, Detective.
我从来没见过这些东西
I have never seen any of that stuff before.
嗯 那你认为的这个
Mm. So who is this mysterious person you believe
把东西♥藏♥在你公♥寓♥的神秘人是谁啊
is hiding things in your apartment?
嗯
Hmm?
抱歉打扰了 Cabrera
Sorry for the intrusion, Cabrera.
有人想聊几句
I got somebody here who'd like a word.
这位是NCIS的特别探员Dwayne Pride
This is Special Agent Dwayne Pride with NCIS.
你记得我吗 Whitman先生
You remember me, Mr. Whitman?
不 不 拜托了
No. No, please.
你得让他离我远点
You've got to keep him away.
你不能把我单独和他留在一起 拜托了
You can't leave me alone with him, please.
好 好 好
Okay, okay, okay.
他会像上次一样伤害我的
He'll hurt me again, just like the last time.
Whitman先生
Mr. Whitman.
Pride探员
Agent Pride.
-出去 -让他离我远点
- Out! - Keep him away from me!
所以 二十年前你搞砸了你的案子
So, you screwed up your case 20 years ago
-现在你要搞砸我的案子吗 -Cabrera
- and now you're about to screw up mine? - Cabrera.
首先 我压根没碰过Whitman
First off, I never touched Whitman.
并且他是知道的
And he knows that.
但是有人对他做了什么
But somebody did.
我当时不是第一个接触这个案子的人
I was brought in to the case late.
当时的领导是 Frank McTeague 是个好警♥察♥
The lead was Frank McTeague, a good cop.
已经工作了三十年了
30 years on the job,
但是他被Whitman的案子困扰得太厉害了
but he got obsessed with Whitman.
把案子搞成了私人恩怨
Let it get personal.
有任何物证把Whitman和那起谋杀联♥系♥起来么
Was there any physical evidence tying Whitman to the murder?
没有 只有一个目击者称看到他跟着Ashley
No, just one witness who'd seen him following Ashley.
证据不足啊
That's pretty thin.
Elliot Whitman也知道这点
Which Elliot Whitman knew.
他很自负
He was arrogant.
嘲讽了McTeague
Taunted McTeague about how
说自己会摆脱嫌疑
he was gonna walk free.
Frank知道自己需要一份供词
Frank knew he needed a confession.
所以他试着通过殴打来胁迫他认罪
So he tried to beat it out of him.
警探 够了
Detective, enough.
他是对的
He's right.
Whitman不停地挑衅McTeague
Whitman kept at McTeague
直到他终于爆发了
until he finally snapped.
我本不该让他俩单独待着
I never should have left them alone.
我分开了他们 但是损害已经造成了
I broke it up, but-but the damage was done.
Whitman的家人威胁要起诉
Whitman's family threatened to sue.
地方检察官不得不放弃立案
D.A. dropped the case.
我们不得不让他离开了
We had to let him go.
好吧 但这事不会在这里发生
Well, it's not gonna happen here.
我们能搞定的 Lou
We got this, Lou.
Cabrera 你虽然很棒但是个新手
Cabrera, you're good but green.
若有人为你提供
Someone offers to assist
像特别探员Pride这样经验老到的人来帮助你
with as much experience as Special Agent Pride,
你就要接受这份帮助
you take that help.
我们最多只能以嫌疑犯的名义再关Whitman二十四个小时
We can hold Whitman on suspicion for another 24 hours, tops.
我们若不能找到更具体的证据
We don't find something more concrete,
他这次又要脱身了
he is going to walk again.
让他知道我们目前的发现
Show him what we got.
我只想让Ashley Griffin获得公正
All I want is justice for Ashley Griffin.
已经过去很久了
It's been a long time coming.
不仅是Ashley
It's not just Ashley.
事实是 我们能拘留Whitman
Truth is, it's a lucky break
纯粹是因为我们撞大运了
we got Whitman in custody at all.
那场火灾
The fire.
火情是从邻居的公♥寓♥开始的
It started in the neighbor's apartment.
当消防员凿墙突围时
When the firefighters broke through the wall,
他们发现了这个盒子
they found the box.
这些东西也在盒子里吗
These were in the box, too?
和Ashley的内衣一起
With Ashley's underwear.
有留下DNA吗
Any DNA?
没有 这些都被清理得很干净
Nothing. These three were wiped clean.
你知道我认为这是什么吗
You know what I think they are?
战利品
Trophies.
是的
Yeah.
这也意味着Whitman
Which means that Whitman killed
在过去的二十年里至少杀害了另外三名女性
at least three other women over the last 20 years.
告诉我们你需要什么 Pride
Tell us what you need, Pride.
我们需要用新眼光来看待Ashley的谋杀案
We need to look at Ashley's murder with fresh eyes.
去和当她被害时同在学校上学的人谈一谈
Talk to anyone who was at the school when she was killed.
看看他们能记得些什么
See what they remember.
我来追查这些人
I'll start tracking 'em down.
Sebastian
Sebastian.
Loretta已经有了98年调查中的所有证据
Loretta has all the evidence from the '98 investigation.
你去帮帮她行吗
Can you give her a hand?
好 可以 我们会把所有东西都放在
Yeah, sure. We'll put everything underneath
2019年的显微镜下
a 2019 microscope.
好 另外我们还有一些新线索
Okay. And we got some new leads.
纽约警局发给你他们找到的三样东西
NYPD forwarded you everything they have
这些东西和Whitman保留的
on three items found in the same box
Ashley的内衣在同一个盒子里
where Whitman kept Ashley's undergarment.
都是女人的东西
All women's things.
你认为这些东西是来自于其他谋杀中的战利品吗
What, do you think they're trophies from other kills?
是的 但是我们需要证明这一点
I do. But we need to prove it.
将它们和特定的谋杀案联♥系♥起来
Connect them to specific murders.
之后就能将Whitman和这些受害人联♥系♥起来
And then connect Whitman to these victims.
我们应该查一下
We should look for similar crimes
在Whitman生活或工作单位附近的类似罪案
in places where Whitman lived or worked.
是的 这是个好的开端
Yeah, that's a good place to start.
我要去查一下他的公♥寓♥
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:新奥尔良(2014) | 导航列表