好的
Yeah...
Dexter
Dexter!
Dex
Dex?
来这 孩子
Here, boy.
Dexter
Dexter!
啊 你在那里啊 孩子
Ah, there you go, boy.
过来
Come here.
救命 拜托 快来人
Help me! Please, somebody!
来人啊 救命
Somebody, help!
救命
Help!
NCIS 新奥尔良
S06E13
Hannah
Hannah?
谢谢你
Thank you.
没有什么比凶杀案更能拉开夜生活的序幕了 对吧
Nothing like a homicide to kick-start the evening, huh?
受害者是谁
Who's our victim?
John Garrett上校 25年军龄 军法署工作
Captain John Garrett, 25 years, JAG Corps.
现役吗
Still active duty?
是的 军方法官
Yeah, military judge.
女儿发现了尸体
Daughter found the body.
她受伤了吗
She hurt?
没 她只是受了惊吓
No, she's just in shock.
她和一个警官在里面
She's with an officer inside.
Loretta和Sebastian也来了吗
Loretta and Sebastian here?
是Loretta和Tammy.
Loretta and Tammy.
Sebastian在佛罗里达接受区域执法行动能力小组训练
Sebastian's in REACT training in Florida.
【REACT:Regional Enforcement Action Capabilities Team】
对 没错 没错
Right, yeah. Yeah.
好吧 我们确实需要个法证专家
Yeah, we could use a forensics expert.
犯罪现场 可不怎么美观
The crime scene's... it's not pretty.
死亡原因初步认为是
The preliminary cause of death appears
头部遭受钝器伤
to be blunt force trauma to the head.
根据伤口和血迹判断
And based on injuries and blood spatter,
尸体是被移♥动♥过的
it appears the body was moved.
看来他女儿想救他
Seems like his daughter was trying to revive him.
没发现凶器 除非在尸体下面
Well, there's no weapon, either, unless it's under the body.
你不应该这么做
Uh, you shouldn't be doing that.
你会污染我的犯罪现场
You're going to contaminate my crime scene.
-你的犯罪现场吗 -呃
- Your crime scene? - Uh...
Heather Daniels NCIS探员Tammy Gregorio
Heather Daniels, NCIS Agent Tammy Gregorio.
Heather是我的实习生
Heather's my intern.
她是John Jay刑事司法学院的
Uh, she's a student from John Jay College
学生
of Criminal Justice.
哦 你好啊
Oh, what's up?
我的硕士学位是法医学
My master's is in forensic science.
现在 我要攻读刑事司法博士学位
Now, I'm going for my PhD in criminal justice.
酷 随你便
Cool. Knock yourself out.
就像我说的 程序要求执法人员
As I was saying, protocol requires law enforcement
在向现场添加外来物体前
to consult with the onsite medical examiner
必须询问法医
before adding a foreign object
但你没有
to the scene, which you failed to do.
布鲁克林人 听她的吧
Brooklyn, meet Manhattan.
他死了 是吗
He's dead... isn't he?
我想救他
I tried to revive him.
请节哀
I'm so sorry.
我是特别探员Pride
I'm Special Agent Pride.
我知道这很难 但如果可以的话
Understand how hard this is, but we need to ask you
我们需要问你几个问题
a few questions if you're up to it.
需要我做什么都行
Whatever I can do.
是你发现你父亲的吗
You're the one that found your father?
是的
Yeah.
你能告诉我们当时的情景吗
Can you tell us about it?
我只记得看到有人在地板上
I just remember seeing someone on the floor.
我没想到会是他
I didn't think it was him.
他看起来很小
He looked so small and...
然后我把他翻过来
then I flipped him over and...
他没有呼吸
he wasn't breathing and...
我试过心肺复苏 但没用
I tried CPR, but that didn't work.
我找不到脉搏
And I couldn't find a pulse.
不管我做什么
No matter what I did and...
然后这只狗 就像
then there was this dog, and, like...
这只狗属于一个
The dog was from a neighbor
住在几个街区外的邻居
a couple blocks up.
我一到家就知道有点不对劲
I knew something wasn't right the minute I got home.
我还奇怪为什么门是开着的
I wondered why the door was open.
你能想到有谁
Can you think of anyone
会跟你父亲有矛盾吗
who might have issues with your father?
不知道
No.
我现在脑子里全是
All I can think about is...
血
the blood.
你知道吗
You know?
我试着打911报♥警♥ 但
I tried calling 911, but...
我的手
my hands...
全是血
the-the blood.
-我拨不了号♥ -Selina
- I couldn't dial. - Selina...
然后我用固话 结果固话从桌子上
And then I moved to the landline, and then that fell
掉了下来 我没办法
off of the desk, and I couldn't...
血太多了
There was just so much blood...
好的
Okay.
现在先这样吧
That's good for now.
我们休息一下吧
Let's take a break, huh?
我们会找人帮你清理的
We'll get someone to get you cleaned up.
拜托
Please.
拜托找出杀害我父亲的凶手
Please find the person who did this to my father.
NCIS REACT战术训练中心 佛罗里达
所以 呃 从房♥间里的谈话来看
So, uh, judging by the chatter in the room,
听起来第一场演习会是搜救项目
sounds like the first drill is gonna be a search and rescue.
我想到了一些战术
I got some tactics in mind.
嘿 伙计们 打扰了 呃
Hey. Hey, guys, sorry, uh...
我是Sebastian Lund 来自新奥尔良
I'm Sebastian Lund, out of New Orleans.
我没有意识到我迟到了
I did not realize that I was late.
你没有迟到
You're not late.
是其他人来得很早
Everyone else is early.
好吧
Right.
Rhonda 来自底特律
Rhonda, Detroit.
-那是Quynh -来自洛杉矶
- That's Quynh. - Los Angeles.
-好的 -Gus
- Nice. - Gus.
来自路易斯维尔的前海军陆战队员
Former Marine from Louisville.
酷 很高兴见到你们
Cool. Well, it's great to meet you guys.
我真的很期待
I'm really looking forward to the whole...
早上好 新兵们
Good morning, recruits.
我是Taylor中校
I'm Commander Taylor.
欢迎参加NCIS REACT战术训练
Welcome to NCIS REACT Training.
你来这 你的队伍将参加一系列的
While you're here, your team will compete
战术训练
in a series of tactical drills.
胜利是靠团队合作赢得的
Victory is earned on the strength of teamwork.
如果你们其中一个人失败了 你们都算失败
If one of you fails,you all fail.
至于选择团队领导者
As for choosing team leaders.
这不是民♥主♥投票
This is not a democracy.
抽到最短签的人当领队
Short straw takes the lead.
恭喜你 Lund探员
Congratulations, Agent Lund.
你的团队就指望你了
Your team is counting on you.
我们对Garrett上校了解多少
What have we learned about Captain Garrett?
他是军法署的法官
He's a JAG Corps judge.
主持了近千次军事审判
Presided over nearly a thousand military trials
并对数百次不光彩的撤职处分
and responsible for hundreds of dishonorable
负责
discharges.
怀疑对象是个巨坑啊
That is a hell of a suspect pool.
-有嫌疑人吗 -一个匿名的人
- Anybody pop? - An anonymous anybody
给Garrett发了一系列的死亡威胁
sent Garrett a series of death threats.
-总共15份 -什么时候发的
- 15 in total. - When were they sent?
前12封是在5年前的6个月内送出的
The first 12 were sent over a six-month period
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:新奥尔良(2014) | 导航列表