你
You.
我能帮你吗
Can I help you, sir?
你可以告诉我你对我妻子做了什么吗
You can tell me what you did with my wife?
对不起 我不知道你在说什么
I'm sorry, I don't know what you're talking about.
我把她保释出狱 她就走了
I went to bail her out of jail, and she was gone.
她不接电♥话♥
She won't answer her phone.
嗯 看来她做了正确的选择
Well, then, it seems she made the right choice.
你以为你是谁
Who the hell do you think you are,
让她满脑子都是关于我的谎言
filling her head full of lies about me,
让她这样逃跑
making her run away like that?
我不能让你妻子做任何事
I can't make your wife do anything,
现在你也不能
and now neither can you.
所以 如果你不介意的话
So, if you'll excuse me...
退下 没关系
Stand down. It's okay.
需要有人教你管好自己的事
Somebody needs to teach you to mind your own business.
你会后悔的
You're gonna regret this.
那就试试吧
Go ahead.
我保证你会后悔的
I guarantee you'll regret it more.
你敢动我一下
Lay a hand on me,
我就会毫不犹豫地提出控告
and I won't hesitate to press charges.
我是说 你应该看看
I mean, you should have seen the way
这家伙摔在地上的样子
that this guy hit the ground!
伙计 我希望有人把它录下来
Man, I wish someone had it on video.
你知道吗 我要检查一下监控录像
You know what, I'm gonna check surveillance cameras.
我也许能弄到一些镜头 给你看
I may be able to get some footage, show it to you.
噢 Sebastian 我们相信你
Oh, Sebastian, we believe you.
-你相信 -是啊
- You do? - Yeah.
听起来你很厉害
It sounds like you kicked ass.
什么
What?
我等着你嘲讽我
Just waiting for you to say something snippy.
-噢 -你做的很好
- Oh. - You did good.
我只是不能帮助Tan感到难过
I just can't help feeling bad for Tan.
-你知道吗 -我懂 他第一次踏入社会
- You know? - I know. First time he gets out
就走错路了
from under his mother's wing, and it goes that wrong.
我和母亲形影不离
My mother and I were joined at the hip
直到我读研究生
until I was in grad school.
我不想让他这样
I don't want that for him.
我想事情不会是这样的
I don't think that will be the case.
我该让他走了
It's time I let him go.
什么 你们在这里干什么
What? What are you guys doing here?
我以为你应该在飞往泰国的飞机上
I thought you were supposed to be on a plane to Thailand.
飞行员可以等 我们想停下来
The pilot can wait. We wanted to stop
向你表示感谢 Lund探员
and express our gratitude to you, Agent Lund.
哦 好吧 你知道
Oh. Well, you know,
这是我们的工作 所以...
we do this thing all the time, so...
不 你做得太好了
No. You went above and beyond.
这就是为什么我们要给你
That is why we are making you an honorary member
猫鼬雕像的原因
of the Order of the Mongoose.
什么
What?!
-这太好了 -这是什么
- That's great! - What is that?
我该怎么做 我是跪下 还是怎样
What do I do? Do I get down on a knee, or what happens?
那没必要 但是请
That won't be necessary. But please,
接受这座雕像
accept this ceremonial statue.
哇
Whoa!
看看这个
Look at this thing!
哇哦
Wow.
Wow.
Wow.
-太好了 -我能问下
- Sweet. - Uh, can I ask
为什么选择新奥尔良而不是荷兰人的公♥司♥吗
what made you pick New Orleans over the Dutch company?
这是一个简单的决定
It was an easy decision.
Hydrowall拥有先进的技术
Hydrowall has superior technology
可以保护我们的人♥民♥免受洪灾
that will keep our people safe from flooding.
现在我们必须上路了
Now we must be on our way.
再见 Sebastian 谢谢 你所做的一切
Bye, Sebastian. Thanks, for everything.
你做到了
You got it.
谢谢你
Thank you.
-那只猫鼬令人毛骨悚然 -不要因为
- That weasel's creepy.
- Don't be jealous
你得不到就嫉妒
just 'cause you're not in
the Order of the Mongoose.
我认为它很好
I think it's nice.
-是的 -走吧 Pride在等着
- Yeah. - Come on. Pride's waiting.
小眼睛盯着我看
Beady eyes are staring at me.
听起来Lisa的问题都解决了
Sounds like everything worked out with Lisa.
是的 她还有很长的路要走 但是 呃
Yeah. She's got a long way to go, but, uh...
我很高兴她迈出了第一步
I'm happy to say she took the first step.
你帮了她
I couldn't be more proud of you
我真为你感到骄傲
for helping her to do it.
谢谢
Thanks, Dwayne.
天啊 那是什么
Oh, what on God's green earth is that?
什么 哦 这个 嗯 这只是个雕像
What? Oh, this. Um, this is just a totem
证明某人被授予泰国猫鼬雕像
that's bestowed to members of the Thai Order of the Mongoose.
-令人不安 -你知道什么让你不安吗
- It's disturbing. - You know what's disturbing?
-嘿 Sebastian 我们跳舞吧 -好的
- Hey, Sebastian, let's dance. - Yeah.
听起来很棒
Sounds great.
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
泰国没有猫鼬雕像吧 是吗
There is no Thai Order of the Mongoose, is there?
对 那东西是从杂♥志♥上的店铺买♥♥的
No. That thing's from a shop on Magazine.
但Sebastian不需要知道
But Sebastian doesn't need to know that.
-干杯 -好的
- Cheers. - True dat.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:新奥尔良(2014) | 导航列表