但后来停止了
five years back, but then they stopped.
几个月前 他们又重新开始了
As of a few months ago, they started up again.
哦 这怨恨持续的时间够长的
Oh, that is a long time to hold a grudge.
-是的 -好吧 我们得梳理一下Garrett
- Yeah. - Yeah, we'll need to comb through
5年前的案子
five years' worth of Garrett's cases.
Patton反复核对了Garrett处理的
Patton's cross-checking identifying details
每个重罪犯的身份信息
of every felon Garrett sent away.
我们有四个可疑的目标
And we got four viable hits.
三人仍在监禁中
Three are still incarcerated.
只剩下一个嫌疑犯 是谁
That leaves one suspect... Who is it?
Lawrence Chastang
Lawrence Chastang.
因袭击罪服刑5年
Served five years for an assault.
上个月假释
Paroled last month.
听听这个
Listen to this.
你毁了我的生活
"You ruined my life
把我的一切都拿走了
"and took everything from me.
我有耐心
"I'm patient.
我会完成我的使命
I will complete my mission".
还有这个
And this one.
你爱的人没有一个是安全的
"Nobody you love is safe.
他们会和你一样付出代价 接下来要
"They'll pay just like you. You have only yourself
发生的事只能怪你自己
to blame for what's about to happen next".
这是六周前的事了
This was six weeks ago.
不只是威胁Garrett上校
Not just threatening Captain Garrett.
也威胁他的家人
Threatening his family, too.
Garrett的家人
Garrett's only
只有Selina
immediate family is Selina.
如果Chastang是认真的 她就危险了
If Chastang is serious, she's in danger.
我们需要Chastang的位置
We need a location on Chastang.
定位他的手♥机♥
Pinged his cell phone.
Royal大道和St. Philip大道
Intersection of Royal and St. Philip
-交汇处 -好的 我们走
- in the Quarter. - All right, let's go.
地点不够精准
Location's not exact.
你们得到处找找
You're gonna have to look for it.
那是Chastang的车
That's Chastang's car.
车尾看着似乎是血迹
What I'm seeing looks like blood on the trunk.
对我来说似乎是个很合理的理由
Sounds like probable cause to me.
我找到了一根沾血的铁棒
I got a bloody tire iron.
这是他的车子 你看到他了吗
This is his car. You got eyes on him?
等等
Wait.
Selina Garrett在里面
Selina Garrett's inside.
-什么 -她坐在后面
- What? - She's in the back.
-桌子旁 -Chastang呢
- At a table. - What about Chastang?
我发现他了
Yeah, I got him.
他正朝她走过去
He's headed right for her.
-Lawrence Chastang -哇哦
- Lawrence Chastang! - Whoa, whoa!
联邦探员 把手举起来 NCIS
Federal agents! Get your hands up! NCIS!
-各位请保持冷静 -我只是来喝咖啡的 好吗
- Everybody, just stay calm. - I'm just getting coffee, all right?
-我只是来喝咖啡的 -趴在地上
- I'm just here for coffee! - On the ground!
-快 放下 -这是个误会 好吗
- Easy! Put it down! - This is a mistake, okay?
-快 趴在地上 -我什么都没做
- Come on, on the ground. - I didn't do anything.
-趴在地上 不要动 -拜托 这是个误会
- On the ground, all the way down. - Please, this is a mistake.
快
Come on!
-发生了什么 -跟我走 Selina
- What's going on here? - Come with me, Selina.
那个男人是谁
Who is that man?
是他杀了我爸爸吗
Is he... is that the man who killed my father?
-我们先离开 -不 他为什么在这里
- Let's just leave. - No. Why is he here?
别 Selina 别
Please, Selina. Selina, please...
他想杀了我吗
He wants to hurt me?
没人能伤害你 我保证
No one's gonna hurt you, I promise.
Lawrence 别浪费我们的时间
Lawrence, don't waste our time.
我和你说了 我没杀人
I'm telling you, I didn't kill anybody.
你只是把沾有别人血迹的铁棒放在自己后备箱里吗
You just keep other people's bloody tire irons in your trunk?
我不知道那东西怎么在那里
I don't know how that got in there!
杀死Garrett上校的凶器
The murder weapon that killed Captain Garrett
就神奇地出现在了你的车里 是吗
just magically wound up in your car?
你也就神奇地跟他女儿一起出现在了同一家咖啡店吗
And you just magically appear at the same coffee shop as his daughter?
因为我一周要去好几次 好吗
Because I'm there a few times a week, all right?
我要去看招工信息
I go there to check out job listings.
哇 真的好巧啊
Yeah, that's a hell of a coincidence...
就在你杀掉某个把你送入监狱的人之后
you and the daughter of the man who put you in jail
你和他的女儿出现在了同一家咖啡店
all in the same place right after you kill her father.
我没有杀害Garrett上校
I didn't kill Captain Garrett.
我甚至都不知道他有女儿
I didn't even know he had a daughter.
噢
Oh!
这你可在说谎
Now, that's a lie.
瞧瞧 因为你写信威胁了
See, because you threatened his whole family
他所有的家人
in writing.
你从哪里拿到的
Where'd you get these?
已死之人的家里
From the dead man's house.
我们知道是你写的
And we know that you wrote them.
没错 是我写的 好吗
Okay, I wrote them. Okay?
我当时很生气 好吗
I was angry. All right?
在坐牢的第一年 我恨所有人
First year locked up, I was blaming everybody.
我有易怒的问题
I had rage issues.
尤其是针对那个送你入狱的人
Especially at the man who sentenced you to prison.
你在信里提到了很多次
You mention in those letters about a dozen times
你要如何杀了他
how you planned to kill him.
我就实话实说了吧
I'm only as sick as my secrets.
我以前是个瘾君子
I was an addict.
但我现在在恢复期
Okay? But I'm in recovery now.
我花了很多年才控制住了自己的行为
It took me years to own my actions,
让我意识到要为我造成的伤害
to realize I'm responsible
负起责任
for the pain I cause.
非我不可
No one else.
不错 那么就全盘招供吧 Lawrence
Okay, then come clean, Lawrence.
承认你的所作所为
Own up to what you did.
我承认了 好吗
I'm owning it, okay?
我写了信
I wrote the letters.
但就这样
But that's it.
我女朋友帮我送的信
My girlfriend mailed them for me.
我们知道信是你写的 好吗
We know that you sent the letters, okay?
问题是 你昨晚在做什么
The question is, what did you do last night?
如果被放出来的是当年的我
If I would've been released back then...
好吧 或许
okay, maybe,
也许我会去做一些能伤害到他的事情
maybe I would've done something to hurt him.
但我不再是当年写信的那个人了
But I am no longer the man who wrote these letters.
所以发生了什么
So what happened?
现在崭新的你放弃复仇了吗
The new you fall off the revenge wagon?
这些是什么
What are these?
这些信是三个月前写的
These letters were written three months ago.
我没有写过这些
I-I didn't write these.
一模一样的措辞
Same wording.
一模一样的表述 一模一样的语法错误
Same turn of phrase. Same grammar mistakes.
我没有写过这些
I... I-I didn't write these.
尽管你浪子回头了一点点
Your little redemption tale notwithstanding,
但所有证据都指向了你是凶手
all the evidence points to you as the murderer.
你要回到监狱了
You're going back to prison.
这有点像夺旗战
So, it looks like a capture the flag mission.
我们得冲进去 再带着旗
We all have to go in, and we all have to come out
全员撤出
with the flag.
最后会根据用时快慢
Teams are gonna be ranked
来给队伍排名
according to how quickly we finish.
对 谢谢你这么详细的总结 Rhonda
Right. Thanks for summing up everything, Rhonda.
我有一个战术
Um, so, I-I've got a strategy.
我们冲进去 散开作战
We go in hard, and we fan out.
那确实是个办法
That's-that's one way to go.
很明确 没错 我之前在想
Definitely, yeah. Um, I was thinking
稍微变动一下 可以吗
something just-just a little different, okay?
我们要带着这些大体积装备 对吗
So, we've been given this wide array of equipment, right?
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:新奥尔良(2014) | 导航列表