What are you saying?
我认为这房♥子装了什么东西
I think the house is rigged.
我不确定是什么
I'm not sure for what,
但我肯定不是好东西
but I'm certain it's bad.
但是好消息是
But the good news is,
你和我
you and me...
我们一起能解决这件事
we can fix the situation.
我想让每个人都安全地逃出来
I want to get everyone out of here safely,
而首先第一步
and the first step
我们要做的是
to us doing that is...
你别开枪打我
you not shooting me.
我 呃
I, uh...
我不知道
I don't know.
那么 我们能不能先从
Well, why don't we start by you
你别用枪对着我 把枪放到一边开始 好吗
putting the gun down, and just take it from there, okay?
你到底在干什么
What the hell are you doing?!
嘿嘿嘿 住手 他没伤害我
Hey, hey. Come on, stop! He didn't hurt me.
Dwayne的命运不是你能决定的
Dwayne's destiny is not for you to decide.
注意自己的地位
Learn your place.
好吧 你有什么发现
All right, what you got?
烟酒走私商和很多20年代的事情
Moonshine, and lots of it, going back to the 1920s.
Jenerette曾是禁酒时期
Jeanerette was the epicenter for illegal alcohol
非法走私酒的中心
during Prohibition.
密西西比给走私商
The Mississippi gave the moonshiners
提供了完美的运输系统
a perfect delivery system.
好的 这些是很有趣的事情
Okay, those are some interesting facts,
但是这对我们现在有什么帮助
but how does that help us today?
走私商为了
The moonshiners had to be able
悄无声息地运酒
to move their product out of sight,
在庭院下建了很多隧♥道♥
so, they built tunnels under the plantation houses.
我找出了那片区域
I pulled up archeological
很早的卫星图像
satellite images of the area.
-那下面就像是吃豆人游戏 -正是
- Looks like Pac-Man under there. - That's right.
它们就在Eddie房♥子的正下方
And they go directly under Eddie's house.
好的 我们可以想想办法 要怎么进去
Okay, well, we can work with that. How do we gain access?
距离你现在位置最近的入口
The closest entrance is about a half a mile
在半英里之外
from where you are now.
Sebastian正在去见你的路上
Sebastian's on his way to meet you.
而且他还带着一些探险的设备
And he's bringing some spelunking equipment.
当然了 可能是他自己的 印着他名字的装备
Of course he is. Probably his own, monogrammed.
这些隧♥道♥有100多年没被用过了
Those tunnels haven't been used in almost 100 years.
小心驶得万年船
Better safe than sorry.
你想要剪刀石头布决定谁和Sebstian一起去吗
You want to roshambo for who goes tunneling with Sebastian?
不用 我会去 你们待在这儿维持局面
No, I'll go. You stay here, keep things calm.
好的 为什么感觉你的活更容易一点
Yeah. Why does it feel like you got the easier assignment?
好吧
All right.
干得好 伙计们
Nice work, you guys.
对于Tom我很抱歉
I'm sorry about Tom.
我以为他知道这一切的走向
I thought he knew how all this was supposed to go.
他就不该碰你的枪
He should never have touched your gun.
孩子可能会冲动
Kids can be impulsive,
特别当他们承受压力的时候
especially when they're under stress.
我还没有自己的小孩
Never had any of my own.
据我所知没有
Not that I know of.
教育孩子最主要的一点
The key with children
就是当他们犯错的时候 帮他们意识到自己的错误
is helping them understand when they've made mistakes
并且保护他们安全
and keeping them safe.
听起来挺难受的
Kind of a pain in the ass,
-对吗 -他们又不会帮你
- right? - They're not helping you.
这是肯定的
That's for sure.
把孩子放这儿
Having the kids here...
你认为这是发表一种声明
you think it'll make a statement,
但只会拖延这种僵局的时间
but it's only dragging out the standoff.
我明白你的意思了
I see what you're getting at.
实话说 联邦探员们
Honestly, the Feds?
他们完全不想跟他们交火
They won't engage with them here.
至于媒体 他们的注意力并不集中
Media, they got a short attention span.
你不想让媒体觉得无聊
You don't want them to get bored.
你以为你知道我们的计划吗
You think you know what I have planned.
我当然知道
Of course I know.
你想要精彩的演出
You want spectacle.
你想要流血事件
You want bloodshed.
但我猜
But I'm guessing
你的人♥大♥部分不知道这事
that most of your people don't know that.
他们知道他们需要知道的部分
They know what I want them to know.
而且我保证
And I promise you
你不会得到你想要的
you won't get what you want
只要这些孩子们
as long as those children
还在屋子里
are still in the house.
但如果我们放了他们呢
But if I release them?
你就是保护你家人的英雄
You're the hero protecting your flock.
他们会非常乐意听到
They'll be more willing to listen
自己的孩子们处境安全
knowing that their children are safe.
我很好奇你为什么这么支持我的目标
I'm wondering why you're being so supportive of my goals.
我才不在乎你的目的是什么
I don't give a crap about your goals.
我有我自己的目的
I have my own.
但是有一点看法我是跟你一致的
But I'll agree with you on one thing.
今天是个清算的日子
Today is a day of reckoning,
但是这跟房♥子里的孩子们无关
but not with the children in the house.
你在说实话
You're being honest.
我喜欢
I like it.
Tom
Tom?
把孩子们集♥合♥起来
Gather the children.
好了
Okay.
好啊
Yeah.
这种地方
That's the kind of place
我妈会警告我不要进去
my mother warned me about going into.
我保证里面没有僵尸或者木乃伊 快点
I promise there are no zombies or mummies in there. Come on.
是啊 没有 只是 里面只有老鼠 有毒化学物质
Yeah, no, just, uh, just rats, toxic chemicals,
和可能导致坍塌的
structural damage that
-结构损坏 -Sebastian
- could lead to collapse... - Sebastian.
你是想吓死我吗
You trying to freak me out?
实际上 说出我的恐惧会让我平静下来
Actually, it calms me down to talk out my fears.
我很高兴你平静下来了
I'm so happy you're calm.
现在 我们能不能进去救我们老大了
Now, can we get in there and save our boss, please?
女士优先
Ladies first.
你们要冲进种植园吗
Are you preparing to enter the plantation?
听着 我们不会透露任何行动细节
Look, we're not gonna get into any details.
好了 你们需要知道的
Okay, all you need to know,
房♥子里面的人需要知道的
what the people inside need to know,
就是 我们想保证所有人的安全
is that we want to keep everybody safe.
为了做到这一点 我们要设置新的警戒线
In that vein, we're setting up a new perimeter.
我们需要你们都到主路上去
We need all of you to move toward the main road.
从那边更难看到房♥子了
It's harder to see the house from there.
你不能把我们赶走
Y-You can't push us out.
但是我们没有赶你们走 我们只是在做我们的工作
But we're not. We're doing our jobs.
好吗 我们在保护你们
Okay? We're protecting you.
Eddie打来电♥话♥了
Eddie's on the phone.
好的
All right.
快行动吧
Let's get it moving.
Eddie
Eddie.
很高兴你打电♥话♥了
I'm glad you reached out.
五分钟后 我们会打开前门
In five minutes, we're opening the front door.
你要投降吗
You're surrendering?
我要释放儿童
I'm releasing the children.
好的 我们谈谈
All right. Let's-let's talk about...
大家们 朋友们 家人们
People. Friends. Family.
我知道你们很担心
I know you're worried.
你们不必担心
You don't have to be.
我知道你们不想让孩子离开自己
I know you don't want the kids to leave,
但是这样对我们是最好的
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:新奥尔良(2014) | 导航列表