come over here and read this writing in this file?
不管镜头有多清晰
No matter how clear I get it,
我也不能进行阅读 因为都是些看不懂的文字
I'm not gonna be able to read it. It's just gibberish.
是阿尔巴尼亚语 我有点生疏了
It's Albanian. I'm a little rusty,
但是没有任何语言是线上翻译器解决不了的
but it's nothing an online translator can't help.
我就站在这里看着她阅读
Well, I'll just stand here and watch someone read.
我儿子究竟是
How in the world
如何说服你
did my son convince you
带着他巡检是个好主意的呢 Holloway警探
that a ride-along was a good idea, Detective Holloway?
CJ作为一个年轻人表现出难以置信的热情
CJ showed an incredible amount of enthusiasm for a young man.
他让你妥协了
He wore you down.
呃
Uh...
CJ在法庭上的辩论会很强劲的
CJ would be formidable arguing in a courtroom.
是的 他很有说服力
Yeah. He's persuasive.
不 是令人耳目一新的人
No, a breath of fresh air.
我们一直以来都在试图吸引年轻人
We've been trying to get young people
来参加我们的拓展项目
excited about our outreach programs,
CJ的文章也许真的会有帮助
and CJ's article might actually help.
看吧 这正是我担心的事
See, that's what I was afraid of.
-听着 Holloway探长 -不 不 不
- Look, Detective Holloway... - No, no, no.
请叫我Gene
Gene. Please.
好的 Gene
Okay. Gene.
你显然很有经验
You're clearly experienced,
所以你知道巡检能有多么危险
so you know how dangerous a ride-along can be.
我并不是个巡警 Wade医生
I'm not a beat cop, Dr. Wade.
我只有在已经犯下罪行后才会到现场
I only arrive after the crime has been committed.
我知道警探的工作是什么
I know what a detective does.
听着 我同意
Look, agreed.
带着个青少年是有点反常
Taking a minor is a little unconventional,
但是CJ让我印象很深刻
but CJ impressed me.
而且我只会带着他进行一次巡检
And I'll only be taking him on a tour.
我不会回复任何呼叫
I won't respond to any calls.
但是就连巡检也会出现危机
But even a ride-along can take a turn.
你是在担心
Are you worried
我会出事故么
I'll get into an accident?
事故发生的概率非常低
The chances of that are so slim.
我每天在停尸房♥面对的
Well, slim chances
都是低概率事件导致的后果
are all I deal with at the morgue.
我知道验尸官是做什么的
I know what a coroner does.
听着 当我女儿去参加巡检时
Look, I was nervous when my daughter went
我也很担心
on a ride-along.
但事实是
The thing is
我们的孩子每天都被各种危险包围
our kids are surrounded by danger every day.
巡检只会帮助他们在危险中更加有准备
Ride-alongs only help them be more prepared.
知识就是力量
Knowledge is power.
如果你担心 就跟我们一起
If you're worried, come and join.
你看上去像是一个能够在外勤中
You look like a woman who knows how to handle herself
照顾好自己的人
in the field.
所以 我就待在意大利的白云石山中
So, there I was in a broken-down car
一台发生故障的车里
in the Italian Dolomites.
就在那时我看到了一个车前灯
That's when I saw the headlights.
我搞定了
I'm finished.
有什么发现
Anything?
如果每个人都用自己的名字进行登记
If everyone registered with their own name,
那便没有人和Simone上尉
no one has any connection to Lieutenant Simone
以及另外两起谋杀案的被害人有关联
or the other two murder victims.
至少没有我发现的关联
At least, no connection that I can find.
你筛查的人数可不少啊
Man, that's a lot of qualifiers.
感觉上
Feel like
在这起案件中我们不知道的事情远远多于我们知道的事
there's more that we don't know about this case than we do know.
我一直在梳理这家酒店工作人员的记录
I've been combing through this hotel's staff records,
我也什么都没发现
and I haven't gotten a hit, either.
这样吧 我们把剩下的分摊一下
Know what, let's split up the rest, man.
-好的 -话说回来
- All right. - So, anyway,
那个汽车前灯是一个农民
the headlights turned out to be a farmer
开着车去帮助一头正在生产的牛
on his way to help a cow in labor.
-嗯 -我就搭了个便车
- Hmm. - I hitched a ride.
你知道 接下来就是我抱着一只刚出生的小牛
Next thing you know, there I am, cradling a baby calf
在意大利的一家奶牛场
on a milk farm in Italy.
好吧 这就告诉你
Well, just goes to show you,
你永远不知道生活能把你带往何方
you never know where life is gonna take you.
在那件事里 带着我的是个意大利农民
Or a farmer in Italy, for that matter.
这就是这个磁铁的来源
That's where that magnet came from.
等等 不
Wait, no.
不 等一下
No, hold-hold... hold on.
这整个故事就是跟
That entire story was about this-this
那块小磁铁有关啊
one little magnet?
哦 我有好多这样的故事呢
Oh, I got plenty more where that came from.
不管这些了 你最近怎么样
Anyway, what's up with you?
-一切都好嘛 -她一直都没离开过房♥间
- How's it going? - She hasn't left her hotel room.
也没有什么可疑的人进出
Nobody suspicious in or out, either.
哥们 我正准备说我可能错过了某些有趣的事情
Man, I was gonna say I'm missing out on all the fun,
但我现在不确定了
but now I'm not so sure.
Patton的故事还没说完
Well, Patton's not run out of stories.
是的
Nope.
-你发现了什么有帮助的信息了吗 -是
- You find anything helpful? - Yeah,
我用了线上阿尔巴尼亚语翻译器
I used an online Albanian translation program
翻译了我们照下来的那些文件
on those papers we managed to take a picture of.
好吧 听上去有戏
Well, that sounds promising.
那是Simone上尉的研究副本
It's a copy of Lieutenant Simone's research.
她发现海中鲈鱼的数量
She found an unusually high amount of sea bass
多得异常 但鲈鱼在阿尔巴尼亚岸边已经快死光了
that were dying off the coast of Albania.
为什么我们的杀手会对死去的鲈鱼感兴趣呢
Why would our assassin be interested in dead sea bass?
我不知道 但是我们死去的医生
I don't know. But our dead doctor
在他被杀前曾去过同样的地方
also traveled to the same region a month before he was murdered.
-为什么 -不知道
- What for? - No idea.
-那银行家呢 -也没有什么信息
- What about the banker? - Nothing yet.
银行发送了一大堆编辑过的文档
The bank sent over a ton of heavily redacted files
Hannah和Tammy将帮助我过一遍
that Hannah and Tammy are gonna help me go through.
好的
Okay.
好吧
Well...
时间不等人 Sebastian
Time is not on our side, Sebastian.
哦 好的
Oh. Okay.
不要有压力
No pressure.
噢 她很不安
Oh, she's on edge.
她在等什么
She's waiting for something.
也就是说 银行家手里有各种公♥司♥ 百万富翁
So, the banker covered accounts for corporations,
亿万富翁的账户
millionaires, billionaires.
这些人中的随便哪个都有
Any one of these people could have had secrets
-值得灭口的秘密 -有跟阿尔巴尼亚相关的吗
- worth killing over. - Any connection to Albania?
还没发现
Not yet.
噢
Oh!
怎么了
What?
呀
Aw.
她太漂亮了
She's so pretty.
-我知道 -这么早就会给我
- I know. - The only person
发消息的只有Sebastian
who texts me this early is Sebastian,
而且通常 他会发给我留在水槽里
and usually, he's sending me pictures
还没洗的脏碗碟的照片
of the dirty dishes I left in the sink.
我还以为你跟谁约会着呢
I thought you were dating someone.
没有 Alyson和我分手了
No, Alyson and I split up.
噢
Oh.
你提的还是她提的
Your idea or hers?
我提的
Mine.
稍等 是这样 银行家跟一家
Hold up. So, the banker worked
叫做 Infinity塑业的公♥司♥有合作
with a company called Infinity Plastics.
他们在阿尔巴尼亚有一家生产PVC管的工厂
They owned a PVC factory in Albania.
我会把它发给Sebastian
I'll send it to Sebastian,
看看他有什么想法
see what he thinks.
你想聊聊跟Alyson之间发生了什么吗
You want to talk about what happened with Alyson?
没什么好聊的
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:新奥尔良(2014) | 导航列表