you really can't be here right now.
Kasem说你找到了我儿子
Kasem said you found my son.
哦 天哪 那是谁的血
Oh, my God. Whose blood is that?
不是Tan的
It's not Tan's.
我儿子在哪里
Where is my son?
部长女士
Madam Minister,
我想和你聊聊关于Tan的事情
I need to speak to you about Tan.
这边来
Come this way.
Pride
Pride.
过来看看这个
Come check this out.
看看这血迹在她尸体周围的分布情况
Look at the way that the blood pooled around her body.
流到床中间就停了
Stops in the middle of the bed.
就像是Tan杀了她
Like Tan killed her and then...
然后接着睡了
went to sleep
他的身体阻挡了血液的流动
and his body formed a barrier?
在残忍♥的杀害了别人
How do you go to sleep
之后
after you...
这人是怎么睡着的
brutally murdered someone?
我还是觉得Tan办不出这样的事情来
I can't shake the feeling that Tan wouldn't do this.
你也不是真的了解他 Sebastian
You don't really know him, Sebastian.
不管怎样 我们要搞明白这里发生了什么
Regardless, we need to figure out what happened here.
我会把尸体送到Wade那里去
I'll get the body to Wade.
你要关注部长的动向
You need to keep an eye on the minister.
对 好了 我和他们一起回住处去
Yeah, all right. I'll go back to the residence with them,
看我能不能进入Tan的电脑
see if I can get into Tan's computer.
或许在那里会有其他发现
Maybe there's an alternate theory there.
我们会查查这个女人的身份
We'll work on ID'ing this woman,
看看她和Tan有什么联♥系♥
see what connection she had to Tan.
你好 你要点些什么
Hi there. What can I get ya?
-我要一杯咖啡 谢谢 -只要这个吗
- I'll have a cup of coffee, please. - That's all?
实际上 我希望我们能坐下来谈谈
Actually, I was hoping we could sit and talk.
我们 我们之间没什么 好谈的
We-we have nothing to... talk about.
Bonnie 这桌你帮我接了吧
Bonnie, cover my section for me.
请等一下
Wait, please.
我只想确认你没什么事
Uh, I just want to make sure you're okay.
你怎么找到我在这里的
How did you find me here?
你在申请表上填的紧急联♥系♥人
The emergency contact on your intake form.
你看起来比昨晚的情况更糟
You look worse than you did last night,
尽管化了厚厚的妆
even under all that makeup.
是吗 还用你说
Really? Do I?
或许跟我被警♥察♥找上门来
Might have something to do with the police
-有关吧 -相信我
- showing up at my door. - Believe me,
我不想报♥警♥ 但我没有选择
I did not want to call them, but I have no choice.
我是义务报告人
I'm a mandatory reporter.
但我很想帮你
But I would like to help you.
你帮得够多了
You have helped enough.
你打包的话 咖啡在吧台
Coffee's on the house if you take it to go.
查到受害人的身份了
Got an ID on our victim.
旧金山来的Claire Roberts
Claire Roberts from San Francisco.
没有犯罪记录 但她是实习老师
Clean record, but she was a student teacher,
所以系统里有她的指纹
so her prints were in the system.
和Tan有什么联♥系♥吗
What's the connection to Tan?
他们是六个月前在他去加州大学伯克利分校
They met six months ago when he was on a college tour
参加大学游的时候认识的
at UC Berkeley.
看来是印象深刻啊
Must've made quite an impression.
Tan的电脑里的邮件表明从那之后他们就保持联♥系♥了
E-mails on Tan's computer show they kept in touch ever since,
但没有看起来像动机的事情
but nothing suggests a motive.
嘿 我知道Sebastian认为他是无辜的
Hey, I know Sebastian thinks he's innocent,
但这个看起来可不太好
but this doesn't look good.
旅馆后面小巷的监控录像
The security footage from the alley behind the hotel.
他手上实实在在是有血迹的
He literally has blood on his hands.
为什么没有人拦下他
How did no one stop him?
问题在于他逃跑是因为
Question is is he running
他刚杀了他的女友
because he just killed his girlfriend
还是因为他也身处危险呢
or because he's in danger, too?
Loretta完成了对她的尸检
Loretta's done with her autopsy.
你们继续追查
You two keep digging.
看看能不能查到
See if you can find out
Tan在离开旅馆之后去了哪里
where Tan went after he left the hotel.
嘿
Hey.
我还以为凶器上没有发现
I thought there were no prints
指纹或者DNA呢
or DNA found on the murder weapon.
是的 没有 我发现了不明纤维
Mm, there weren't. I found unidentified fibers.
技术人员正在分♥析♥
The techs are working with it now.
他们只是没有Sebastian那么快
They're just not as quick as Sebastian.
现在 至于Roberts
Now, regarding Miss...
小姐
Roberts.
对
Right.
对Benjawan先生来说不幸的是
Well, unfortunately for Mr. Benjawan,
她身上发现的外部DNA只有他的
his was the only foreign DNA I found on her body.
挣扎的痕迹呢
Signs of a struggle?
没有
Not exactly.
我发现他们在她
I found the couple had
死前不久刚发生过关系
intercourse shortly before she was killed.
Roberts小姐的毒物筛查结果表明只有酒精
Uh, Miss Roberts' tox screen was clean except for alcohol.
但在他体内有一种由迷魂药
But he had a curious combination of GHB
和香料组成的奇怪的混合物
and Spice in his system.
这就解释了他为什么会入睡
That explains him falling asleep.
仅仅用迷魂药
GHB alone
就足够导致出现幻觉
could cause hallucinations,
健忘 丧失意识
amnesia, loss of consciousness.
再配上以引发暴♥力♥行为而闻名的
And paired with a synthetic cannabinoid
合成大♥麻♥素呢
known for causing violent outbursts?
他可能攻击了她
He could have attacked her,
却没有意识到自己做了什么
then blacked out for hours
然后昏睡了几个小时
without realizing what he'd done.
你有什么心事吗
Something on your mind?
我昨晚在诊所收诊的最后一个病人
My last patient last night at the clinic
是一个明显遭受了家庭暴♥力♥的女性
was a woman showing clear signs of abuse.
我试图向她提供帮助
I offered to help,
她拒绝了
and she ran out.
考虑到Reginald曾经
That must've been difficult,
给你带来的伤痛 这一定让你很难受
considering everything that Reginald put you through.
你做了什么呢
What did you do?
做了我被法律所要求要做的事
Well, what I was bound by law to do.
我把家庭暴♥力♥行为报告给了新奥尔良警方
I reported the abuse to the NOPD.
他们去查看情况了吗
Did they look into it?
是的
Yes.
但是这种事情 一旦把警♥察♥牵扯进来
But in cases like this, getting the police involved
受害者的处境可能会更糟
can make it worse for the victim.
我今早跟着她去了她工作的地方
I followed up with her this morning at her work...
但是却把她推得更远了
...but ended up pushing her further away.
从没听说过你会放弃任何人
Never known you to give up on anyone.
我现在也不打算放弃
And I'm not gonna start now.
我只是必须得另找个方式
I just have to find another way.
我没听说过这个Claire Roberts
I have not heard of this Claire Roberts.
但是我可以向你保证
But I can assure you,
我儿子不可能杀人
my son is not capable of murder.
他没有理由去伤害这个姑娘
He has no reason to hurt this girl.
那么 针对你的威胁有没有影响到Tan呢
Well, has-has Tan been affected by the threats against you?
或者他有没有变得沉默寡言 或者你有没有注意到
Or has he been withdrawn? Or have you noticed him
他行为怪异呢
acting strangely?
不 他一直是我那个完美的儿子
No. He's the same respectful boy
-从没变过 -你知道
- he always been. - Well, you know,
考虑到你面临的这一些压力
given all the pressure that-that you're under,
如果你没注意到Tan的什么变化
it's completely understandable
那是完全可以理解的
if you've missed any changes in Tan.
你是在指责我不了解我自己的儿子吗
Are you accusing me of not knowing my own son?
不不不 我很抱歉 我很抱歉 我只是说
No, no, no. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm just saying
不是所有的儿子们
that-that not all sons...
都会对他们的母亲毫无保留
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:新奥尔良(2014) | 导航列表