Gaines下士的城市战斗小组
that Corporal Gaines has an urban combat group
就在离我们不远的地方有训练任务
on a training mission not far from where we are now.
密西西比州的Jackson市
Jackson, Mississippi?
他把女儿的死归咎于指挥官 所以如果他想复仇
If he wants revenge, who better than the commanders
指挥官是第一人选
he blames in his daughter's death?
Pride
Pride?
情况怎么样
How'd it go?
不尽人意
It could have gone better.xa0
他们下一步想和你谈谈
They want to talk to you next.
那他们得等等
Yeah, well, they're gonna have to wait.
刚刚找到嫌疑犯和毒气的可能位置
Just got a probable location on our suspect and the nerve gas.
他要袭击密西西比州的一次训练演习
He's going to attack a training exercise in Mississippi.
-你这就出发吗 -是的 我的交通工具来了
- You on your way? - Yep. That's my ride.
联邦调查局和其他组员会在那里等我
The FBI and the team will meet me there.
我也想去
I want to come.
这不是个好主意 Hannah
Not a good idea, Hannah.
在你的评估结束之前 你需要保持谨慎
You need to play it safe until your review is finished.
Dwayne 评估已经结束了
Dwayne, the review is finished.
他们已经做出了决定
They already made their decision.
而且最终决定不仅与昨天的事有关
And it's not just about yesterday.
如果能有机会协助阻止这次袭击
I'm not gonna sit back if there's a chance
我是不会袖手旁观的
that I can help stop this attack.
你确定吗
Sure about this?
从没如此确定
I've never been more sure.
-带我们过去 -好的 长官
- Take us up. - Yes, sir.
整片区域都被封锁了
The entire area is secured.
这个Holden Gaines怎么可能
How the hell would this Holden Gaines
进到这里
even be able to access the facility?
他曾效力于陆军特种部队15年之久
He was a Green Beret for 15 years.
-秘密行动是他的专长 -他究竟会如何释放毒气
- He trained for stealth. - How exactly would he release this gas?
最可能的猜测 会通过通风管道
Best guess... through the air ducts.
Welles少校 立刻向军营发布
Major Welles, put out an emergency order
紧急指令
to the battalion.
我们要开始撤离
We're evacuating this complex.
你不能这么做 长官
You can't do that, sir.
我有400名特种兵
I've got 400 Special Forces
在此训练
running an exercise here.
我不能让他们处于危险之中
I'm not leaving them in harm's way.
这正是问题的关键 Gaines可能在任何地方
That's the point. Gaines could be anywhere.
如果他听说你下命令撤离
If he gets wind that you called for an evacuation,
他会立刻释放神经毒气
he will release the nerve agent.
我们需要在他下手前找到并阻止他
We need to find him and stop him before he can do that.
那我的人怎么办
And what about my people?
当面警告
Alert 'em face-to-face.
让他们悄悄撤离
Pull 'em out quietly.
中士 派一支小分队
Sergeant, send a small detachment.
让他们以班为单位逐一通知 直到所有人都清楚情况
Have 'em go squad by squad till they're all clear.
我们需要进到这些建筑中搜寻Gaines
We need access to the buildings to search for Gaines.
其他的探员在哪里
Where are the rest of your agents?
NCIS, FBI 和T.H.R.U. 正在来的路上
NCIS, FBI and a T.H.R.U. unit are on their way,
T.H.R.U.:技术危害应急小组
但在他们抵达之前 就只有我们
but until they get here, it's just us.
少校 带着特别探员Khoury去南面入口
Major, escort Special Agent Khoury to the southern entrance.
这边走
This way.
我自己带你去北面出口
I'll take you to the northern end myself.
还有一件事 长官
One more thing, sir.
中美洲的那项任务
The mission in Central America
就是Andrea Gaines下士被杀的那项任务
where Corporal Andrea Gaines was killed...
怎么了
What about it?
需要知道当时的任务指挥官是谁
Gonna need the identity of the officer in charge.
近在眼前
You're looking at him.
好吧 那我希望你能够告诉我
Well, then I'm hoping you can tell me everything
导致Gaines下士身亡的一切
that led to Corporal Gaines's death.
在这里走廊和楼梯间
There's got to be two miles
之间的距离大概有2英里
of hallways and stairwells in this place.
我们怎么才能找到Gaines
How are we gonna find this Gaines?
我们要去维修区
We need to head to the maintenance area.
如果他要使用通风管道的话 维修区会是他的接入点
If he's using the ducts, that's his access point.
-那我们要去地下室了 -好
- We'll head to the basement. - Okay.
你不会想这样做的 Holden
You don't want to do that, Holden.
你来迟了 已经完成了
You're too late. It's done.
你现在撤退 你或许还有活命的可能
You run now, you might make it out.
你知道的 我们哪也不去
You know we're not going anywhere.
那么我们就一起死在这儿吧
Then we'll die together.
现在放下那个罐子还不迟
Not if you put that canister down.
你开枪吧
Just shoot me already!
你在干什么
What are you doing?
如果我们开枪 毒罐会掉下来
If we shoot, he could drop that canister.
所以我要跟Holden
So I'm gonna have a conversation...
在这聊一聊
with Holden here.
你知道我手里拿的是什么吗
You understand what I'm holding in my hands?
VX神经毒气
VX nerve gas.
即使只摄入一点点
Even a small amount of exposure could lead to...
也会导致抽搐和呼吸衰竭
convulsions and respiratory failure.
但是我们需要谈一谈
But we need to talk.
我们要谈什么
What are we going to talk about?
你的女儿Andrea发生了什么
What happened to your daughter Andrea.
如果你们发现了Gaines 为什么他还没死
If you've got Gaines, why isn't he dead yet?
特别探员Khoury正试图说服他
Special Agent Khoury is trying to talk him down.
他是不可能被说服的
He's not gonna be negotiated out of this.
-他是疯子 -这是我们唯一的办法了 长官
- He's insane. - It's our only way out, sir.
这样可以避免数十人死亡的风险
Without risking dozens of deaths.
你认为你的探员能够说服他收手吗
You think your agent can convince him to stand down?
是的 但这需要你的帮助
Yes, with your help.
Andrea Gaines身上究竟发生了什么
What happened to Andrea Gaines?
我告诉过你 这是机密信息
I told you that information is classified.
你还有超过200人在这些楼里
You've got more than 200 men still in these buildings.
你想拯救他们的性命的话 你就需要公开出来
You want to save lives, you need to declassify it now.
你觉得Andrea能同意你现在所做的一切吗
You think Andrea would approve of what you're doing here?
我看我们永远也不会知道了
I guess we'll never find out.
她是个英雄
She was a hero.
她做出了最终的牺牲
She made the ultimate sacrifice.
我觉得我们很清楚她对这一切会作何感受
I think it's pretty clear how she would feel about all this.
你不知道在外作战的感受
You don't know what it's like in the field
当你意识到你所有的上级都愚昧无知时
when you realize all your leaders are clueless.
事实上 我知道
Actually, I do.
我可不是在说什么额外的文书工作
I'm not talking about extra paperwork.
我指的是处于危险中的人命
I'm talking about lives at risk.
我知道
So am I.
我跟Andrea小队中的幸存者谈过了
I talked to survivors of Andrea's unit.
我知道他们收到了错误的情报 中了埋伏
I know they were fed bad intel and led into an ambush.
如果这是真的 这是个悲剧
If that's true, that's tragic.
但这不是答案
But this is not the answer.
我尝试了其他的一切方式
I tried everything else.
写信 打电♥话♥
Wrote letters, made phone calls.
没有人给我个回答
No one will give me an answer!
我们会 Holden
We will, Holden.
你是谁
Who are you?
我是特别探员Pride NCIS
I'm Special Agent Pride, NCIS.
这是Freeman上校 Andrea的指挥官
This is Colonel Freeman, Andrea's commanding officer.
-不 -等等
- No! - Wait! Wait!
所有人 别紧张
Everybody t-t... take a breath.
你想要回答吗 Holden
You want answers, Holden?
Freeman上校能给你个回答
Colonel Freeman has them for you.
但是你必须住手
But you have to stand down.
好
Okay.
说吧
Talk.
我们收到了情报
We received intel
在中美洲有极端分子的活动
about extremists operating in Central America.
情报有些可疑 情报来源也靠不住
It was questionable, from an unreliable source,
但是我决定我们应该跟进
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:新奥尔良(2014) | 导航列表