别这样 朋友
Come on, man.
别这样
Please don't do this.
我向天发誓我再也不会乱说话了
I swear to God I'll never say another word.
没错 当Abel完事后你就什么话也说不出来了
Yeah, you won't say another word after Abel's done, either.
嘿 听着 朋友
Hey, look, man,
我只是有点喝醉说了些胡话 好吗
I was just a little drunk, all right?
这代表不了什么
I didn't mean nothin'.
你当时正在吹嘘这里的光荣事迹
You were shooting off your mouth about the Corps.
早警告过你不能对外说一个字
Warned you never to talk about it outside the group.
我没泄露任何重要的信息
I-I didn't say anything important.
指挥官从不接受任何借口
The Commander doesn't accept excuses.
而且他绝对不会给你第二次机会
And he sure as hell doesn't give second chances.
不要
No...
-等等 不要 -等下
- Wait. Please don't. - Wait.
让我来
Let me do it.
见过太多尸体
Seen a lot of dead people.
还从没自己杀过人
Never actually killed one myself.
我早就感觉他会有用的
Had a feeling he'd be useful.
噢 可不止有用 我做了好多年的犯罪现场调查员
Oh, more than useful. I was a CSI for years.
我能处理尸体 这样
I can get rid of a body so...
就没人能找到了
no one'll ever find it.
放我走吧
Oh, let me go, man.
我不觉得你有那种技能
I don't think you got it in you.
正打算证明你错了
About to prove you wrong.
过来
Come on.
-拜托 不要 -闭嘴
- Please. Come on. - Shut up.
-拜托别这样 -别叫了 我会下手快点
- Please don't do this. - Stop whining, I'll make it quick.
拜托
Come on.
你没必要这么做
Look, you don't have to do this!
闭上你的嘴
Shut your mouth!
进去
Get in.
屏住呼吸
Hold your breath.
能待得越久越好
Stay down for as long as possible.
告诉过你
Told ya.
多几个洞让他看起来更漂亮
Extra holes'll make him more buoyant.
现在应该把他抛到海里去
Current should carry him out to the ocean.
如果鳄鱼还没把他吃光的话
That's if the gators don't get him first.
嘿 给你
Hey. Here you go.
等下
Wait!
你是谁
Who are you?
你想从我这得到什么
What do you want from me?
你是谁
Who are you!?
Pride
Pride?
呃
Uh...
你在吗
You there?
马上来
I'm coming.
等下
Hang on.
抱歉 我们打过几次电♥话♥
Sorry. We tried calling.
我只是 可能
I-I-I just, I probably...
把手♥机♥落在卧室了 就是这样
left my phone in the bedroom, that's all.
又花了一夜做文书工作吗
Spend another all-nighter doing paperwork?
嗯 看起来是
Well, it turns out that, uh,
相当有效的
that's a pretty effective...
-安♥眠♥药♥ -喔
- sleep aid. - Oh.
怎么了
What's up?
你的朋友Sebastian找到了一种完美的方法
So, your friend Sebastian figured out the perfect way
可以让这些民族主义者
to get these white nationalists
-相信他也是其中一员 -是吗
- to believe he's one of them. - Yeah?
是的 昨晚他杀了个人
Yep. Last night he killed a guy.
或者
Or...
至少他假装杀了一个
at least he pretended to.
-发生了什么 -他知道
- What happened? - Well, he knew
Hannah和我跟踪着他 所以他伪造了整件事
Hannah and I were following him, so he faked the whole thing,
而且他还救了那人一命
and he saved the guy's life.
好的 Sebastian还好吗
Okay, well... Is Sebastian okay?
是的 他还在继续卧底
Yeah, his cover's holding up.
本应该是我去做卧底的
That should've been me going under.
你在开玩笑吗
Are you kidding?
在你花了那么久潜入民兵组织后
After all that time you spent undercover
你差点被烧死在他们社区里
with the militia, you're burned in that community.
我们只需要尽快将Sebastian拉出来
We just need to get Sebastian out of there as soon as we can.
是的 昨晚我们从沼泽里救出来的人
Yeah, well, this guy we pulled out of the swamp last night,
他可能知道什么 但是我得告诉你
maybe he knows something, but I got to tell you...
他可不是什么省油的灯
he's not the brightest bulb in the pack.
嘿 那警官枪击了我
Hey. That Fed shot at me!
-我要起诉他 -好的 你现在要做的
- I'm gonna sue! - Okay, what you're gonna do is
就是告诉我们你知道的
you're gonna tell us everything you know
关于 真正美国人武装(RAC)的一切
about the Real American Corps.
不如你骑上你的骆驼
How about you jump on your camel
回到你出生的地方
and go back to where you came from?
-嘿 -没关系 Pride
- Hey! - Don't bother, Pride.
小时候听到过更糟糕的话
Heard worse on the playground growing up.
你认识这人吗
You know this man?
-不 -他名字是Jeff Teagan
- No. - His name is Jeff Teagan.
在Belle Chasse做过航♥空♥机械师
Aviation mechanic out of Belle Chasse.
他的女朋友告诉我
His girlfriend told us
几周前有些自称是RAC的人
that some men who identified themselves as RAC
想雇佣Teagan
tried to recruit Teagan a few weeks ago.
那又如何
So what?
那是个自♥由♥国度
It's a free country.
至少曾经是
Least it used to be.
Teagan下士拒绝了他们的邀请
Petty Officer Teagan refused their offer,
然后第二天他就被人打死了
and he was found beaten to death the next day.
我不知道那件事
Well, I don't know anything about that.
不知道吗 这些人打算杀了你
No? These guys tried to kill you.
你不会蠢到想要保护他们吧
You're not stupid enough to try to protect them, are you?
因为即便你没有直接参与其中
Because even if you weren't directly involved
你依然是谋杀案的同谋
you'd still be an accessory to murder.
什么
What?!
不 我甚至不认识这些人
No, I barely even know these guys.
我几周前在一个酒吧里碰到他们的
I-I met 'em at a bar a few weeks ago.
好吧 那你最好开始交代
Well, then you better start telling us
你所知道的任何事
everything you do know.
谁掌管
Who's in charge
RAC
of the RAC?
是他们叫作指挥官的人
It's some guy they call the Commander.
指挥官的名字呢
The Commander's name?
我不知道
I don't know.
我还没见过他 好吗
I haven't met him, all right?
几乎没什么人见过
Hardly anybody has.
他只信任几个高层人士
He only trusts a few top guys.
好吧 他没啥用 我们把他丢回RAC吧
Okay, he's useless. Let's give him back to the RAC.
-让他们完成他们要做的事 -等下等下
- Let them finish what they started. - Wait, wait!
我确实知道一件事
I do know one thing.
那你最好快点说
Then you better talk fast.
RAC打算去做件事
The RAC's about to do something.
一件大事
Something big.
他们说一旦完成了
They said once it's done,
每个人都会乖乖注意到我们的存在
everybody's gonna sit up and take notice of the Corps.
听起来不管RAC在计划什么
Sounds like whatever the RAC is planning
都会很快发生
is happening soon.
不管这个“指挥官”是谁 他都做得很好
Whoever this "Commander" is, he's done a pretty good job
以至于所有的执法部门都没发现他的存在
of keeping the group off law enforcement's radar.
我们还对他们一无所知
We still know almost nothing about them.
是啊 我们跟Sebastian联络一下 看他能发现什么
Yeah. Let's loop Sebastian in. See if he can find out more.
好的 我来安排会面
Okay. I'll arrange a meet.
带上Gregorio和你一起
Take Gregorio with you.
-如果我发现了什么会给你打电♥话♥的 -好的
- I'll call you if I get anything else. - All right.
你准备好玩游戏了吗 亲爱的
You up for a game, honey?
哦 我并不需要任何玩伴 亲爱的
Oh, I'm not looking for any company... honey.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:新奥尔良(2014) | 导航列表