Tu parles français.
Sebastian给你的这新一批东西又是什么
What's that new batch of stuff Sebastian gave you?
是希腊医生的社交网络
It's the Greek doctor's social media.
而我的希腊语已经生疏得还不如我的阿尔巴尼亚语了
And my Greek is rustier than my Albanian.
但看起来他经常旅行
But it seems like he travels a lot.
在地中海周边的很多诊所
Volunteered at a bunch of different clinics
当志愿者治疗疾病
around the Mediterranean treating illnesses.
很难相信这个女人会杀人
It's hard to believe this woman killed anybody,
她太无趣了
she's so boring.
很多人在你看来都很无趣
You find a lot of people boring.
我是说
I mean...
人是能够被预料的
people are pretty predictable.
你在寻找能让你觉得惊讶的人吗
You're looking for someone who can surprise you?
我们现在聊的还是刺客吗
Are we still talking about the assassin?
因为我绝对没期望她会让我始料未及
Because I'm definitely not looking for her to surprise me.
我是说Alyson
I'm talking about Alyson.
你觉得她在那里打电♥话♥吗
Think she's on the phone in there?
嘿 Patton
Hey, Patton,
-在屋里截获到信♥号♥♥了吗 -而且Alyson
- get any signal inside the room? - And I wasn't
并没有让我觉得厌倦
getting bored of Alyson.
我是侧写师 我能够预料到
I'm a profiler... I can predict
一段感情会怎么结束
how a relationship is about to end,
而我们的感情是不会善终的
and we were headed for a crash.
为什么
Why?
没有 里外都没信♥号♥♥
Negative. No signal in or out.
她家里人要来了 她想给她家人介绍一下我
Her family was coming into town, she wanted to introduce me.
意味着她想更进一步
That means she wants to get serious.
好吧 也可能他们只是来看看她
Okay, maybe they were just visiting,
她觉得介绍你们认识一下挺有意思的
she thought it'd be fun.
你和她聊过了吗
Did you talk to her about it?
不用聊
I didn't have to.
我看得出迹象
I can see the signs.
我们会开始吵架
We would have started fighting,
迟早会分手的 为什么还要等呢
and it would have ended anyway. Why wait?
噢 听上去你像是
Oh, that sounds like you're focusing
非常关注与感情中不如意的地方
on what could go wrong in a relationship
-而不是去往积极的方向想 -为什么
- instead of what could go right. - Why the hell
我要听取一个从不出去约会的女人的建议呢
would I take advice from a woman who refuses to date?
这话没毛病
That's fair.
但如果我只是一个
But how about taking advice
希望你幸福快乐的朋友呢
from a friend who wants you to be happy?
我并不想进入一段认真的感情里 别说了
I'm not looking for anything serious right now. Just leave it.
或许你还没遇上对的人
Maybe you just haven't met the right person.
不是 这事情不好说 汉娜 真的不好说
No, it's complicated, Hannah, it's very complicated.
就算我
Even when I meet
遇上了对的人 哪怕是在现在遇上了
the right person, even if I met the right person
对的人 能不能不聊这事了 拜托了
right now... Just forget it. Please.
什么意思
What do you mean?
噢
Oh.
好了 老鹰出动了
Okay, Eagle's on the move.
出发吧
Let's go.
来啊 Barbara Walters 出发了
【注:美国电视新闻历史上第一位女性联合主持人 尼克松首次访华团中唯一的女主播
采访过自尼克松以来每一位美国总统和第♥一♥夫♥人♥ 五次获得艾美奖】
Come on, Barbara Walters, let's go.
Shushice河
Shushicë River.
快点 快 快
Come on, pick up, pick up.
再快一点 Sebastian
Make it quick, Sebastian.
-她行动了 -Pride
- She's on the move. - Pride,
这是水银毒
it's mercury poisoning.
-意思是 -我们的银行家
- What is? - Our banker worked
给Infinity塑业打工
for Infinity Plastics.
他们在阿尔巴尼亚有一家PVC工厂
They have a PVC factory in Albania
在Shushice河边
on the Shushicë River.
我们的医生
Our doctor went
去了阿尔巴尼亚山镇给人治疗
to this Albanian mountain town to treat people.
还有Simone上尉 她在岸边
And Lieutenant Simone... she found the dying sea bass
发现了许多死掉的海鲈鱼
just off the coast here.
Infinity在往河里倒东西
Infinity's dumping something into the river.
是的 水银 他们用水银做水管
Yeah, mercury. They use it to make their pipes.
这和新奥尔良有什么关系呢
What's the connection to New Orleans?
-她 她决定回到这里来 -我觉得是因为
- She... she chose to come back here. - I think it's because
Infinity 塑业之前在奥尔良城外
Infinity Plastics used to have
有一家工厂
a PVC factory just outside the city.
之前有吗
Used to?
他们三年前关闭了那家工厂
They shut it down three years ago.
三年前
Three years ago.
正巧是我们的神秘女子出现的时候
Right when our mystery woman popped up on the scene.
她尾随三个人的时候被发现了
She was caught following three people
这三个人手上有不利于Infinity塑业的证据
who had incriminating evidence against Infinity Plastics.
是的 三个人被杀害了
Yeah, three people who were murdered.
她现在有他们的证据
But now she has their evidence.
以及 以及她还没有把证据销毁 所以
And-and she hasn't destroyed it yet, so...
为什么不呢
Why not?
因为我们把整件事情都搞错了
'Cause we got this all wrong.
你是谁
Who the hell are you?
你为什么跟踪我
Why are you following me?
淡定
Easy, now.
我是NCIS的
I'm with NCIS...
你是给Infinity塑业打工的吗
You work with Infinity Plastics, don't you?
不是
No.
联邦探员 放下武器
Federal agent! Drop your weapon!
没事的 Hannah
It's okay, Hannah!
Hannah 没事的
Hannah, it's okay.
嘿
Hey.
我们不是和Infinity一伙的
We're not with Infinity.
我们是你这边的
We're on your side.
我需要你放松下来
I'm gonna need you to relax now, please.
我们以为
We thought you were
你是杀手 但其实你不是
an assassin, but you're not.
我们知道
We know
你只是 只是想要阻止Infinity塑业
you're-you're just... trying to stop Infinity Plastics
去伤害更多的人
from hurting any more people.
-让我们来帮你 -我怎么知道
- Let us help you. - How do I know
你们说的都是真的呢
you're telling the truth?
我会给你看我的证件
I'm gonna show you my credentials,
如果可以的话
if that's okay.
好的
Okay.
现在 我要求你
Now, I'm gonna need you
别把枪对准我了 好吗
to point that thing somewhere else, all right?
我的儿子
My son.
Nicholas
Nicholas.
死于三年前
Died three years ago.
他热爱户外运动
He loved the outdoors.
他曾经游过我们家门口的那条河
He'd swim in the river that ran through our property.
当他的医生确诊他的时候
When the doctors finally diagnosed him,
已经太晚了
it was too late.
很遗憾
I'm sorry.
失去孩子
Losing a child
是
is...
没有什么比那更艰难了
Nothing harder than that.
Infinity塑业的工厂
The Infinity Plastics factory
把水银倒入地下水
had been dumping mercury into the groundwater.
但等到我能证明的时候
But by the time I could prove it,
他们已经买♥♥通了检察员 然后关闭了工厂
they paid off inspectors and shut the plant down.
所以你为了声张正义去做了卧底
So you went undercover just to bring them to justice.
我丈夫
My husband...
我的前夫
my ex-husband
说我走火入魔了
said I was obsessed, but I knew
但我知道必须阻止他们
they had to be stopped.
我做过法律调查员
I've been a legal investigator,
我知道如何找到信息 所以我让一个朋友
I know how to find information, so I had a friend
帮我设置了一个假身份 这样就可以查信息了
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:新奥尔良(2014) | 导航列表