但是他的财务状况太刺眼了 一些大额存款突然出现
but his financials stand out, some big deposits popped.
你们只有一次机会
You got one shot at this.
如果你们放跑了这个人 他们就会停止他们的行动
You lose this guy, they'll shut down their operation.
拿到你的银行记录了 Sam
Got your bank records, Sam.
你是怎么做那些事的
How you managing to do what you do?
你是什么意思
What do you mean?
新车
New car,
新船
new boat.
都很漂亮啊
Nice ones, too.
没人能通过开货车
Nobody makes that kind of money
挣到那么多钱 你的秘诀是什么
driving a van. What's your secret?
没有
Nothing.
我是说 我妻子 她继承了一笔遗产
I mean, my wife, she-she came into an inheritance,
然后我想我在赌桌上交了好运 你知道吗
and I guess I had a good run on the tables, you know?
你认真的吗 你觉得我们揭开你的故事会有多快
Seriously? How fast do you think that story's gonna unravel?
我不知道你在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
-你当然知道 -事情是这样的
- Sure you do. - Thing is,
你完全可以通过开货车参与贩卖♥♥人口
you could totally make "new car, new boat" money
挣到足够的钱去买♥♥新车和新船
if you were driving a van for human traffickers.
你们没抓到我任何把柄
You got nothing on me.
你可以把事情变得简单 Sam
You could make this really easy, Sam.
你只需要跟我们坦白
All you got to do is talk to us.
这整个行动即将终止
This whole operation's about to be shut down.
如果你现在不交代的话
You don't start talking, you're gonna be
你会被上线的人抛弃
hung out to dry by the people at the top.
没错 那些大佬们不会为你着想的
Yeah, those big guys are not gonna look out for you.
如果那是真的话 你们已经逮捕我了
If that were true, you would've arrested me.
你们逮捕我了吗
Is that what's happening here?
我是被逮捕了 还是可以随意离开呢
Am I being arrested, or am I free to leave?
我们还不确定
We're not sure yet.
如果你们逮捕我 那我就要一个律师
Well, if you are arresting me, then I want a lawyer.
我没什么好说的了
I got nothing else to say.
-我们不会这么结束的 -不 我们结束了
- Now, we're not done here. - Yeah, we are.
我们不能把这个垃圾放走
We're not cutting this scumbag loose.
-他援引了他的辩护权 -我不能放他走
- He invoked his right to counsel. - I'm not done here.
退下
Stand down.
你可以走了
You're free to go.
走吧
Go.
我会把你叫回来的
I'll call you back.
你们觉得我们骗到他了吗
Think we hooked him?
窃听器设置完成
Wire taps set up,
我们上线了
and we are live.
-所以这是Barnes -正在开始拨号♥
- So this is Barnes. - Just starting to dial.
嗨 甜心
Hey, honey.
出什么事了吗 你为什么大中午的
What's wrong? Why are you calling me
-给我打电♥话♥ -他妻子
- in the middle of the day? - His wife.
听着 我需要你取出我们账户的2000美元
Listen, I need you to withdraw that $2,000 we have.
取现金 然后你打电♥话♥给我表哥 Larry 你知道的
Get cash. And y-you call my cousin, Larry, you know,
那个律师 我需要跟他联♥系♥
the lawyer, I need to get in touch with him.
到底怎么了 Sam 发生什么了
What the hell, Sam? What's going on?
没什么 我只是让你去做一些事情
Nothing. I'm just asking you to do some things.
我得挂了
I've got to go.
好了 标准的第一个电♥话♥
Okay, standard first call.
他上钩了 事情开始明晰了
He's on the hook and things are starting to unravel.
他妻子这边是个好的开始 但是是个死胡同
His wife's a good start, but a dead end.
好了 他又在拨号♥了
Okay, he's dialing again.
Mark Keeling
Mark Keeling.
他是个Duvall的保安
He's a guard at Duvall.
这家伙在路易斯安那州有前科
Guy's got priors in Louisiana.
Mark
Mark.
他们说他们盯上我了
They told me I'm being watched.
说得好像我做了什么错事一样
Like I'm doing something wrong or something,
就因为我花钱买♥♥东西的事
because of how I'm spending my money.
他们拿到你的财务记录了吗
They got your financial records?
是的 我猜是的 我不知道
Yeah, I-I guess. I don't know.
他们一定拿到了
T-They must have.
但是我什么都没承认
But I-I didn't admit nothing.
这可不全是实话
That's not entirely true.
你最好没承认
You better not have.
所以你认为我有麻烦了
So you think I'm in trouble?
我想你最近最好不要开车了
I think I don't want you driving right now.
短时间内是不行了
Not for a while.
听起来Keeling是他的老板
Sounds like Keeling's his boss.
完全正确 现在我们需要追踪Keeling的通话
Exactly. Now we need to follow Keeling's calls
搞清楚他的老板是谁
and figure out who his boss is.
沿着食物链往上查
And keep working our way up the food chain.
莫比尔 (阿♥拉♥巴马州)
是他
That's him.
联邦特工
Federal agents!
有人要跑了
We got a rabbit!
真的吗
Seriously?
你想去哪
Where do you think you're going?
我们知道你偷了这张卡
We know you stole the card.
-我没有 -你非要我把记录扔你脸上才承认吗
- I didn't. - You want me to throw the book at you?
因为现在 你面对的是盗窃 诈骗
Because right now, you are looking at theft, fraud,
醉酒扰乱治安和拒捕
drunk and disorderly and resisting arrest.
我没有
I didn't...
这可不是开玩笑 Zeke
This is no joke, Zeke.
嘿 嘿 没事的
Hey. Hey, it's okay.
来 手拿过来
Come on. Here.
我没偷
I didn't steal it.
-我知道这看起来像什么 但我真的没偷 -嗯
- I know how it looks, but I didn't. - All right.
你最近过得不太顺利
You've had some rough times.
我理解 我知道为什么会这样
I understand. I know how it happens.
我哥哥Cade 我们在找的那个人
My brother, Cade, the one we're looking for,
他有段时间是流浪者
he was homeless for a while.
是吗 那他现在不是了吗
Yeah? But he-he's not anymore?
嗯 他不是了
No, he isn't.
他做得很不错
He's doing real good.
他吃了药 状况一直很平稳
He takes medication to stay on an even keel.
那很好
That's good.
所以你在哪里得到的这张卡 Zeke
So where'd you get the card, Zeke?
我哥给你的吗
Did my brother give it to you?
因为有时候他忘了吃药
'Cause sometimes he forgets to take his medication,
他会变得狂躁
and he gets all manic,
什么东西都给别人
he just gives everything away.
他给你的 对吗
You got it from him, didn't you?
我跟你说了 我找到的
I told you, I found it.
在我有时扎营的地方附近的树林里
Out in the woods near this spot where I make camp sometimes.
你只是在树林里找到了一张信♥用♥卡♥
You just, you found a credit card out in the woods?
那 那卡是在钱包里
It was, it was in a wallet,
里面还有几块钱
along with a few bucks.
我拿了现金
I took the cash,
我觉得在卡被禁之前我可以先用用
figured I could use the card before it got shut off.
买♥♥些啤酒
Used it to buy some beer.
你把钱包怎么样了
What'd you do with the wallet?
没什么别的我能用的 所以我留在那了
Nothing else in it I could use, so I left it.
带我去看看
Show me.
根据第三章的条例
According to the Title III warrant,
Duvall和移♥民♥局的第一份合约
Duvall was approved for its first ICE contract
大概是两年前
only about two years ago.
这些私人设施生意很兴隆
Business is booming for all these private facilities.
这是个正在成长的市场
It's a growth market.
很难想象这是一个盈利的行业
It's so hard to think about this as a for-profit industry.
这是个大生意
It's big business.
以移♥民♥局现在拥有的资源能做的也就只有这样了
ICE can only do so much with the resources they have.
抱歉打扰了
I'm sorry to interrupt.
我只是想来谢谢你
I just want to thank you.
基地打电♥话♥叫我下午回去 我只是
I'm being called back to base this afternoon, and just...
来表示我的感谢 -你还好吗
- Thank you. - Are you okay?
嗯 我很好
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:新奥尔良(2014) | 导航列表