I never sat for the bar.
-为什么问这个 你有麻烦了吗 -没有 但是
- Why, are you in some kind of trouble? - No, but...
我希望另外有人能有点麻烦
I'm hoping someone else might be.
嗯 我不想打断你们
Um, I don't want to interrupt.
-没没没 没打断我们 -没
- No, no, no. No interruption. - No.
我 呃 我正要出去
I, uh, I was just on my way out.
Pride需要我帮助
Pride needs my help.
发生了什么 医生
What's going on, Doc?
我需要逮捕某人
I need to have someone arrested,
但我不确定我能否证明
but I'm not sure I can prove
他们违法了
that they've broken a law.
你确定没事吗
You sure you're okay?
因为我有个关系不错的法官
'Cause I got a judge on speed dial
能马上给你签限制令
who could get you a restraining order.
只是找个朋友帮忙而已 亲爱的
Just asking for a friend. Honestly.
好吧
All right.
如果我们能查的再深点 我们总能发现什么
Well, if we dig deep enough we can find something.
-我正希望你这么说 -好的
- I was hoping you'd say that. - All right.
这周围都被保护了吗
Is the perimeter secure?
是的 我觉得是
Yeah. I... I think.
我意思 我 呃
I mean, I, uh...
我做保镖这种工作还不是很久
I haven't been doing the bodyguard thing for very long,
所以就是...
so it's, you know...
我意思 大概没问题吧
I mean, it's probably nothing.
我会判定是否一切正常
I will decide if it is nothing.
哦 好的 就是
Oh, okay. Well, there's just
这辆银色福特金牛一直在这片兜圈子
this silver Taurus just keeps circling the block.
司机呢
And the driver?
我看不太清他
I didn't get a good look.
-我知道了 -待在这儿
- I know. - Stay here.
确保没人打扰到部长
Make sure no one disturbs the minister.
Pride探员
Agent Pride.
我说过别打扰我
I asked not to be disturbed.
Pravat在哪儿
Where is Pravat?
他在外面
He's outside,
追着我的一个探员绕圈
chasing one of my agents around the block.
抱歉我不太明白你意思
I'm afraid I do not understand.
一切都好吗
Everything is fine.
我就想和您单独谈谈
I just wanted a moment alone with you to talk.
关于什么的
About what?
你到底有多了解你儿子和Claire Robert的关系
How you know more about your son's relationship
请你不要隐藏
with Claire Roberts than you're letting on.
Lawan
Lawan...
你在保护他
You're protecting him.
我也是父母
I'm a parent, too.
如果我的女儿Laurel遇到麻烦
My daughter Laurel was in trouble,
我会是她第一个打电♥话♥的人
I'd be her first call,
我会做任何我能做的来保护她
and I'd do anything I could to keep her safe.
所以你确实理解我
So you do understand.
Tan是一个通缉犯
Tan is wanted for murder.
如果NOPD先找到了他
If NOPD finds him first
他可能会受伤或者更糟
he could get hurt, or worse.
将心比心
Parent to parent,
我会保护他 但是你要给我们机会
I'll protect him, but you have to give me that chance.
你想要我♥干♥嘛
What are you asking me to do?
把他交出来
Turn him in.
警官 我能帮你吗
Can I help you, Officer?
嘿 Lisa
Hi, Lisa.
喔
Oh.
能让我们单独谈谈吗
Will you leave us alone?
他们会逮捕Walter 他会在监狱度过一晚
They will arrest Walter, he'll spend the night in jail
但我还会又一次遭重
and this'll happen all over again.
宝贝
Baby.
发生了什么
What's all this?
我不知道
I don't know.
我没有做违法的事
Well, I haven't broken any laws.
先生 我们不是来拘捕你的
We're not here to arrest you, sir.
我们是来逮捕你妻子的
We're here to arrest your wife.
你们必须相信我
You have to believe me.
我没杀她
I didn't kill her.
我真不敢相信我妈妈居然觉得是我杀了她
I can't believe my mom thinks I could do this.
你妈妈不知道该信什么
Your mother doesn't know what to think.
她处境也很难
She's in an impossible situation.
但她在做对你最好的事
But she's doing what's best for you.
把我交给警方吗
By turning me in to the police.
她认为我们能帮你
She thinks we can help.
但你必须得给我们点线索
But you got to give us something.
一个不在场证明
An alibi.
任何我们能验证的
Anything we can check out.
听着 我什么也不记得了
Look, I can't remember anything.
我只知道我肯定不会伤害Clarie
I just know I would never hurt Claire.
好的 让我们
Okay. All right. Let's just...
从头开始好吗
Let's-let's start at the beginning, okay?
你俩怎么遇到的
How did you two meet?
我当时在伯克利大学闲逛
I was touring UC Berkeley.
她是那儿的学生
She was a student there.
好的 谁先追的谁
Okay. Who made the first move?
我面对女孩不是很自信
I'm not... very confident around girls.
我从来没约会过
I've never really dated.
所以Claire把你约了出去吗
So Claire just approached you out of the blue?
我觉得是的
I guess so.
我意思她开始问我关于泰国的事情
I mean, sh-she started asking me about Thailand.
我们就很聊得来
We just hit it off.
她有没有问过你妈妈或者她的政♥治♥工作
Did she ever ask you about your mother or her politics?
听着 Clarie不会利用我去接近我母亲的
Look, Claire wasn't using me to get to my mother,
如果这就是你们所想的话
if that's what you're getting at.
我们甚至从来没谈过她
We never even talked about her.
你怎么溜出俱乐部的
How'd you sneak out of the club?
Kasem给了某个人100美金去拉火警
Kasem gave someone $100 to pull the fire alarm.
他告诉我我们可以从后面溜出去
He told me we could sneak out the back.
Kasem也在里面吗
Kasem was in on it?
一开始就是他的主意
It was his idea in the first place.
你坑我
You set me up.
我母亲永远不会接受Claire的
My mother would never approve of Claire,
所以我们要找个地方偷摸见面
so we had to find a way to meet in secret.
为什么Kasem同意帮你
Why did Kasem agree to help?
因为他明白我俩在一起
Because he understood how hard it was
多不容易
for us to be together.
你说 他明白 是什么意思
What do you mean, "he understood"?
他也有一段秘密恋情
He had a secret relationship, too.
我们常谈起
We talked about it a lot.
和谁的恋情
A relationship with who?
他从没说过
H-He never said.
只知道如果别人发现了
Just that it would be very bad
恋情就没法继续了
for everyone if people found out.
听着 我真的非常抱歉
Look, I'm really sorry.
我们从来没想过事情会这么发展
We never meant for things to go this wrong.
听着 呃
Look, uh...
Kasem也陷害了你
Kasem... he-he set you up, too.
好吧
All right?
杀了Clarie只是他计划中的一部分
Killing Claire was just part of his plan.
凶器上发现了
Fibers that appear to be
类似他手套上的纺织物
from his glove were found on the murder weapon.
这完全没理由啊
That doesn't make any sense.
他为什么要杀了她
Why would he hurt her?
我们认为他来自一伙
We think he's part of the group
威胁你母亲的人
that's been threatening your mother.
应该猜到是你
Should have guessed it was you.
-如果我不这么固执啥事都没有 -我真难以置信
- I'm nothing if not persistent. - I can't believe
就因为几张没付的停车票你就逮捕了我
you had me arrested for a few unpaid parking tickets.
别担心这指控和这些无关
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:新奥尔良(2014) | 导航列表