I try to get to him, but I can't.
然后就是昨晚 他 他带我去见了个
And then last night, he... he led me to someone
我多年来都没想过的人
I hadn't thought about in years.
谁
Who?
在我还是年轻治安官的时候
A little girl who died
死在一起人♥质♥劫持事件
in a hostage situation
中的一个小女孩儿
when I was a young sheriff.
你上次好好休息了一整晚是什么时候的事
How long has it been since you had a restful night's sleep?
不是太久 几周前吧
Not long. Couple of weeks.
-Dwayne -我还没觉得精疲力尽
- Dwayne... - I'm not exhausted yet.
我 只是
I... It's just...
令人担心
Worrisome.
Dwayne
Dwayne...
你在被绑♥架♥的时候被
you were injected with a copious amount
注入了大量的致幻剂
of LSD when you were abducted.
很少的剂量就能造成认知混乱了
A small amount could create cognitive disruptions.
那种剂量
That amount...
去拿那本红色的书 查一下
Grab that red book over there, and look up
5-羟色胺能致幻剂
serotonergic hallucinogens,
让我们看看书上说什么
and let's see what it says.
谢谢 Loretta
Thanks, Loretta.
如果我没法帮助一个
Well, if I can't help a friend
致幻剂严重过量的朋友
with a massive LSD overdose,
我还能帮谁
who can I help?
我在想Paradiso这里会不会有优秀的工程师
I wonder if there's a nice engineer here at Paradiso
能让我们介绍给你的
we could set you up with?
我们什么时候开始聊起约会的话题了
When did we start talking about dating?
你不是说想忘记被人背叛吗
You said you want to forget about getting screwed over?
那你就该去找点乐子
Then you got to try to have fun.
我不是说你一定要结婚
I'm not saying you got to get married.
是吗 那还好 因为还没有和
Well, that is good, because I am not divorced yet
我首任丈夫离婚
from my first husband.
-既然你提到了这个 -噢 该来的总会来的
- Since you brought that up... - Oh, it's gonna happen.
我们只是还没完成书面工作
We just haven't done the paperwork.
我来问你个问题 如果你在讯问一个人的时候
Let me ask you a question. If you were interviewing someone
他们这样回答你 你会有什么感觉 说实话
and they said that, how would you feel? Really?
感谢你们的等待
Thank you for waiting.
-嗨 我是Sheri Pruitt -你好
- Hi. I'm Sheri Pruitt. - Hello.
-这是我儿子Scott -嗨
- This is my son Scott. - Hi.
我是特别探员Khoury
I'm Special Agent Khoury.
这位是特别探员Gregorio
This is Special Agent Gregorio.
请节哀顺变
We're very sorry for your loss.
谢谢你 我 我没想到会要这么长时间
Thank you. I-I didn't think that was gonna take so long.
呃 每个人都有很多的问题
Uh, everyone just had a lot of questions
关于Paradiso会怎么继续运行下去
about how Paradiso was going to move forward.
呃 如果你不介意的话 那个
Uh, if you wouldn't mind just, uh,
在我们开始前先把这个签了
signing this before we begin.
-这是什么 -这是保密协议
- What is that? - It's an NDA.
我们是联邦探员 我们不会签这个的
We're federal agents. We don't sign that.
你们 请原谅我们
You'll, uh, have to forgive us.
我们公♥司♥处于一个
Uh, we are in uncharted
全新的领域
territory here.
我们明白
We understand.
我们在调查Pruitt的死亡案件
We're investigating Mr. Pruitt's death;
我们不是在找风险投资
we're not looking for venture capital.
所以 你们不认为是海军的飞行员导致了坠毁
So... you don't think the Navy pilot caused the crash?
我们还没有结论
We don't know what to think yet.
你认为有什么事是我们应该知道的吗
Is there anything you think we should know?
我 没有
Me? No.
Pruitt先生被人威胁了吗
Was Mr. Pruitt threatened?
牵涉到任何
Involved in any...
-恶意诉讼吗 -没有
- nasty litigation? - No.
我继父在跟人谈生意之前都会做
My stepfather did extensive background checks
广泛的背景调查
on people before he went into business with them.
他 说人生苦短 不应该浪费时间和混♥蛋♥们打交道
He... said life was too short to work with jerks.
我们能帮你做点
What can we do
-什么吗 -让我们
- to help you? - Let's start
从文档下手吧 合同 项目明细
with documents: contracts, project lists,
竞争对手 雇员记录
competitors, employees' records,
尤其是那些离职的时候闹得不愉快的
especially anyone who's left on bad terms.
我会让Andrew的助手给你所有需要的东西
I'll get Andrew's assistant to get you everything you need.
-谢谢你 -不客气
- Thank you. - Okay.
莫比尔 (阿♥拉♥巴马州)
Cade是个很好的住客
Cade's a good resident.
和别人都很处得来 在屋里帮各种忙
Kind to the other guys, super helpful around the house.
他离开的时候 他说过要去哪里吗
And when he left, did he say where he was going?
没有
No.
他最近跟其他人有过争执吗
He have any trouble with anyone recently?
没有 但是 说实话
No. Though, if I'm completely honest with you,
过去这些天他看起来有些焦躁
he had seemed a little anxious over the past few days.
哪种
What kind?
狂躁 或者说
Manic, or...
-他惹了不该惹的人吗 -不知道
- he piss off the wrong guy? - Not sure.
试着跟他谈过 但是
Tried talking to him, but...
他不愿意谈
he wasn't interested.
你觉得他是不是停药了
You think he was off his meds?
但愿不是这样
Sure hope not.
这种情况也不是第一次了
Wouldn't be the first time.
而且他偏偏又非常擅长藏东西
And he's awfully good at hiding things.
我知道 但是
I know. But...
你哥哥在这里的表现一直都很好
your brother's been doing great here.
所以我才觉得担心 给你打了电♥话♥
Which is why I got worried and gave you a call.
你说你最后一次看到他
And you said the last time you saw him
-是在前天晚上 -是的
- was night before last? - Yeah,
晚饭前他开车出去了然后再没回来
he got in his car right before dinner and never came back.
-他有一辆车 -是的
- He's got a car? - Yeah.
他买♥♥的 呃 两个月前
He bought it, uh, two months ago.
哪种
What kind?
最后 摄入之后导致的
"And finally, longer periods
长时间的异相睡眠
"of REM sleep as a result of ingestion
会造成逐渐加重的认知混乱
create increased levels of cognitive disruption"...
正如你所说的
just like you said...
跟其他类型的
"not dissimilar to
迷幻体验并没有不同之处
other types of psychedelic experiences".
这就解释清楚了
Well... that explains that.
总而言之 你睡得更熟 但在你这情况下
Well, in short, you sleep deeper, but in this case,
这不是好事
it's no good.
我有个朋友 她在杜兰做神经科医生
I have a friend, she's a neurologist at Tulane,
她在药理学迷幻药方面有不少研究
and she's done a lot of work in pharmacological psychedelics.
我忙完了可以给她打个电♥话♥
I could give her a call when I'm finished.
有什么问题吗
Everything okay?
我看到了一些东西
I'm seeing something.
可能是一个牙冠 但是
Could be a crown, but...
反光很强烈
it's awfully reflective.
我需要一个镊子
I'll need a tweezer.
这是什么鬼
What the hell is this?
工程碳化钨
Engineered tungsten carbide.
为什么会在他嘴里
What's it doing in his mouth?
我不知道 但是我们在pruitt的飞机引擎里
I have no idea, but we found some
找到一些同样的东西
in Pruitt's airplane engine.
不足以引起事故
Not enough to cause an accident,
但是 这东西不属于那里
but still, something that shouldn't have been there.
我猜这东西也不属于这里
I'm guessing this doesn't belong in here, either.
我打赌这是无人机的一部分
Bet that's part of a drone.
为什么Pruitt先生的嘴里会有无人机残骸
Why would Mr. Pruitt have a drone in his throat?
看起来和我看见的一模一样
That looks exactly like what I saw
-但是那些是鸟 不是吗 -是的 椋鸟
- But those are birds, aren't they? - Yeah, starlings.
没有鸟能飞得和飞机一样快
There's no bird that can fly as fast as an airplane.
嗯 白喉針尾雨燕
Well, the white-throated needletail
每小时能飞105英里
can go 105 miles an hour.
比大多数螺旋桨飞机
That's faster than most prop planes
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:新奥尔良(2014) | 导航列表