我把你的反馈记在了心里
I take your feedback to heart,
而且
and...
我希望你知道这一点
I want you to know that.
今天早些时候发生的事情
What happened earlier today...
不会再次发生了
it won't happen again.
谢谢你...
Thank you...
支持着我
for having my back.
一直都会的
Always.
我花了很多年
I spent years
想着我的父亲
thinking about my dad,
他让我失望的各种事情
all the ways he failed me.
但为了我能正常生活
But to make my life work,
我必须找到一种办法来原谅他做的一些事情
I had to figure out a way to forgive him some things
接受其他的部分
and make peace with the rest of it.
而实际上
And the truth is,
正是那样的他
who he was
造就了现在的我
made me who I am.
你和Cade共同经历的那些风雨
All those miles you and Cade walked together
帮助他塑造了自己
helped form him.
让他能够
Made it possible for him
过上自己的生活 尽管有着各种现实的挑战
to make a life for himself, despite real challenges.
也许这照片也没那么模糊
Well, maybe this isn't such a bad photo after all.
打扰一下
Excuse me.
海军罪案调查处 特别探
NCIS, Special A...
该死的
Crap!
之前我们运气好
We got lucky, and...
这回是他运气好
then he got lucky.
我就差那么一点了
I was so close.
虽然如此
Well...
至少他留下了一件证据
at least he left behind what let's hope is
让我们希望是关键证据吧
a key piece of evidence.
啊
Huh?
走吧 我们立刻把这个带回去给Sebastian
Come on, let's get it back to Sebastian immediately.
我只是 我没想过间谍们有那么多朋友
I just... I don't think that spies have that many friends.
他们当然有了
Sure they do.
但他们不会像她们那样开心
But they don't enjoy them like that.
这整个的 希望和幻想 的事情
This whole "hope and wonder" thing...
-你怎么忽然说起这种话来 -啊 噢 是的 我 你懂的
- what's it all about? - Huh? Oh. Yeah, I... You know.
只是 我现在30多岁了
It's just... I'm in my 30s,
和我的好朋友住在一起 这当然很棒
living with my best friend. Which is great.
-很棒 -非常棒
- It's great. - It's totally great.
但是
But?
但是 你懂的
But, you know,
最终 我还是想拥有更多
I think I want more, eventually.
我想 我不知道 我不想成为
I guess. I don't know. I don't want to be
一个跟性情暴躁的老女人住在一起的性情暴躁的老男人
a-a grumpy old man living with a grumpy old woman.
什么
What?
你是个性情暴躁的年轻女人
You're a grumpy young woman,
你会成为一个性情暴躁的老女人的
you're gonna be a grumpy old woman.
-你不能否认这点 -你也太无礼了
- You can't deny that. - You're rude.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
所以你想相信这个案子里有真爱
So you want to believe that there's a true love story here
这样你也会遇上真爱的 是吗
so that there's still a true love story ahead for you?
-是的 就是这样 这有错吗 -好吧 没有
- Yes. Exactly. Is that so wrong? - Okay. No.
你懂的 一个人就不能希望有个好结局吗
You know, can't a guy root for a happy ending?
当然 没问题
Sure. It's fine.
好的 谢谢你 非常感谢
All right. Thank you. I appreciate that.
纵然她正朝跟她的车
Even though she's walking in the opposite direction
-相反的方向走着 -什么
- of her car right now. - What...
该死
Damn it.
-我走着过去 -好的
- I'll go on foot. - All right.
我开车追上她
I'll get ahead of her in the car.
她刚上了
She just got in
一辆红白相间的三轮车朝你的方向去了
a red and white pedicab heading your way.
好的 我来处理
Okay, I'm on it.
她刚放下了个东西 我行动了
She just made a drop. I'm moving in.
嘿 Rina Rollins
Hey! Rina Rollins!
联邦探员 把手举起来
Federal agents! Hands up!
-下来 -你们正在犯错误
- Get down. - You're making a mistake.
噢 是吗
Oh, yeah?
不管你想通过这个传递什么
Well, whatever you were trying to pass off on this
都是在犯错误
was the mistake.
抱歉用了这么久
Sorry that took so long.
刚才忙着抓有嫌疑的间谍
I was busy arresting a suspected spy.
所以那男朋友的怀疑是对的
So the boyfriend was right to be suspicious?
噢 是的 手册的照片
Oh, yeah, photos from the manual,
悄悄扔下的东西 藏起来的U盘 这看上去不是好事
secret drop, hidden flash drive, it's not looking good.
-好的 感谢你的到来 -好的
- All right, well, thanks for coming. - Yeah.
我们从Lasalle的案件的主要嫌犯那里拿到了这个背包
We got this backpack off the main suspect in Lasalle's case.
好的 让我们希望里面不是塞满了家庭作业
Okay. Well, let's hope it's not just filled with homework.
噢 这是什么
Oh. What is that?
Sebastian
Sebastian,
包里的会是芬太尼吗
could fentanyl be in the bag?
我不知道 它
I don't know, it c...
嘿 嘿 快给我个纳洛酮注射剂
【注:吗♥啡♥受体拮抗剂 主要用于阿片类药物过量中毒或用于阿片药成瘾的诊断
还用于吗♥啡♥类复合麻♥醉♥药♥术后 解除呼吸抑制及催醒】
Hey, hey! Get me a Narcan shot now.
-快 -坚持住 Sebastian 坚持住
- Go! - Hold on, Sebastian, hold on.
你确定你没事吗
Are you sure you're okay?
是的 那不是那种 就像 头部受伤导致的晕厥
Yeah, it wasn't, like, a-a head injury kind of fainting.
不 只是那种由于过量接触了沾有
No, a mere overdose kind of fainting
芬太尼的贴纸而引起的晕厥
from fentanyl-laced stickers.
我没事 真的 我 我想帮助Lasalle
I'm fine. Really. I am. I-I want to help Lasalle.
我坐着就能办到
I can do that all from a-a seated position
你看 我很高兴我的队伍同心协力
Look, I'm glad my team is gung ho,
但我想我应该跟你们
but I think I need to have a talk
每一个人谈谈 自我保护 的问题
with all of you about self-care.
是吗 能谈成就怪了
Yeah, that'll go well.
锅嫌壶黑吗
Little pot calling the kettle black?
感觉是个刁钻的问题
Feel like that's a trick question.
看起来Wade是对的
Looks like Wade was right.
这些贴片是合成鸦♥片♥的透皮贴
The stickers are a transdermal system for synthetic opioids.
这样毒品就更容易上头了
So getting high has never been easier.
我查了这种贴片
I ran a search on the stickers.
过去几个月整个湾区
Found reports of overdoses
都有毒品过量的报告
all along the Gulf Coast going back months.
噢 有了
Oh, here we go.
因为这种是合成的鸦♥片♥ 我想有可能
'Cause this is a synthetic opioid, I thought that maybe it,
呃 它是别的地方来的 看来我是对的
uh, came from somewhere else, and looks like I was right.
分子分♥析♥结果与一个专利申请的
The molecular analysis matches a drug baseline
药物基线匹配
for a patent application.
源自一个阿♥拉♥巴马的实验室
From a lab in Alabama.
这不会是巧合
That can't be a coincidence.
他们申请了
They were patenting
一种更难成瘾的合成鸦♥片♥
a less addictive synthetic opioid?
是的 确认难以成瘾的物质成分之后
Yeah. Identifying what made it less addictive
毒品网络能够改进合成
allowed the network to adjust the formula
芬太尼的配方 让它更容易成瘾
for their synthetic fentanyl, make it more addictive.
而且致命 为了利益不顾生命
And deadly. Ruining lives for profit.
看起来Cade打扰了他们的好事
And it looks like Cade got in the way.
把专利的详情发给我
Send me the details on the patent.
我会在回阿♥拉♥巴马的路上顺道去一趟实验室
I'll drop by the lab on my way back to Alabama.
看看他们知道不知道谁偷了他们的配方
See if they've got any idea who stole their formula.
我想和Max谈谈
I want to talk to Max, please.
我不能让这件事就这样结束
I can't let it end like this.
亲爱的 这只是你的开始
Oh, honey, this is just the beginning for you.
在和Max谈话之前 你需要和我们谈谈
You need to talk to us before you talk to Max.
前提是他想和你谈谈
That's if he wants to talk to you at all.
-他永远不会原谅我的 -他为什么要原谅你
- He'll never forgive me. - Why should he?
-你利用了他 -事实不是这样的
- You used him. - That's not what happened.
求你了 我需要和他谈谈
Please, I need to talk to him.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:新奥尔良(2014) | 导航列表