to keep digging, see if I find out anything about his family?
不 不用 还是继续研究笔记本电脑吧
No, no. Stay with the laptop.
我们找寻Rachel Kinnaman的时间非常紧迫
We're running out of time to find Rachel Kinnaman.
我要在我队员
We got to find a place
发现我不见前找个藏身之地
to hole up until my team realizes I'm gone.
呃 他们会找到我们吗
Uh, h-how will they find us?
他们一定会的 因为他们是最棒的
Because they're the best. They'll get here.
当 当我问问题的时候 你有时不会给我直接的回答
W-When, when I ask a question, you don't always answer.
你 你会引开话题
Y-You say something else.
是的 你是对的 我很抱歉
Yeah, you're right. I'm sorry about that.
我会试着改善一下
I'll try to do better.
来吧
Come on.
Rachel
Rachel.
我们会离开这儿的 亲爱的
We're gonna get out of here, baby.
-你并不知道 -不 我很确定
- You don't know that. - Sure, I do.
好吧 我不确定 但是
Well, no, I don't, but...
我会尽我一切所能
I'm gonna do everything I can
努力让我们离开这儿 好吗
to try to make that happen, all right?
我保证
Promise.
好吧 快来
Okay. Come on.
看起来他们通过跟踪我来找到你
Seems like they tracked me to find you.
-知道为什么吗 -不知道
- Any idea why? - No.
你和你的父亲和别人有过矛盾吗
You or your dad had problems with anyone?
呃 比如让某人生气了
Uh, upset anybody?
没有
No.
你 你肩膀脱臼了
Y-Your shoulder's dislocated.
是的 好像是这样
Yeah. Feels like it.
我 我知道怎么让它归位
I-I know how to relocate a shoulder.
我不用 我不确定你能 哇哦
I don't... I'm not sure you do. Whoa.
谢谢
Thank you.
嘿 你好啊
Uh, hey, there.
所以 你觉得你的老邻居怎么样
So, what do you think of the old neighborhood?
还跟记忆中的一样吗
Just like you remembered?
太多人了 人太多了
So many people. Just too many people.
她有点接受不了
Just got a little overwhelming.
-她还好吗 -只是需要休息会儿
- She's okay? - Just needs to rest a while.
糟糕的日子来了又走
Bad times come and go,
不幸的是 一切还会循环往复
and unfortunately, that's not gonna change.
你要带我去哪儿
Where are you taking me?
-我现在要走了 -别 没关系的
- I want to leave right now. - No... It's okay.
我们上楼 然后你可以躺下来休息一下
We're gonna go upstairs, and you can lie down.
Rita
Rita?
-不要 -去吧
- No. - Yeah.
不要 Cassius不喜欢我待得太晚
No. Cassius hates it when I stay too late.
我不想他再对我发火了
I don't want to make him mad at me anymore.
Trutone现在是你的酒吧了Mena
The Trutone is your bar now, Mena.
就想想那些曾经的美好时光
Just think about all the good times you had here.
所有那些好听的曲子
All those beautiful songs.
-但你知道Cassius生气了会有多糟 -我知道
- But you know how upset Cassius gets. - I do.
我知道 但是他现在已经死了
I do. But he's gone now.
你现在安全了
You're safe now.
Cassius不会再伤害你了
Cassius can't hurt you anymore.
你是Carla的儿子
You're Carla's boy.
看到你的那一刻我就知道了
I knew it the minute I saw you.
没关系的 你知道吗
It's okay, you know.
没关系的 我很高兴你和Dwayne找到了彼此
It's okay. I'm glad you and Dwayne found each other.
我也是
Me, too.
太棒了
That's good.
嘿 我们 上楼去 好吗
Hey, let's, uh, go upstairs, okay?
好的 好的
Yeah. Yeah, right.
直升机在向东移♥动♥
Chopper's shifting to the east.
目前 没有枪手和Rachel的痕迹
So far, no sign of Rachel or the shooters.
怎么了
What's wrong?
你还没收到Tammy的任何消息 是吗
You haven't heard from Tammy, have you?
自从她离开科温顿警♥察♥局后就没消息了 为什么
Not since she left with that Covington cop. Why?
她还没报到 我打的电♥话♥都转去了语♥音♥信箱
She hasn't checked in, all my calls are going to voice mail.
科温顿警方也联♥系♥不上Breaux
Covington PD can't reach Breaux, either.
嗯 他们当时正在赶往Kinnaman的庄园
Mm, they were heading to Kinnaman's property.
我记得那里叫Folsom
Folsom, I think she said.
是的 我知道那儿 叫上Pride去那儿和我们碰头
Yeah, I know where it is. Tell Pride to meet us there.
你今早问了我关于困境的问题
You asked me earlier about my struggles.
-你的困境是什么 -我父亲曾说过
- What do you struggle with? - My dad says that
我 我担心太多了 总有很多事情放不下
I-I worry too much, that I can't let things go.
你同意他的说法吗
Do you agree with him?
有时候会
Sometimes.
所以你是怎么应对困境的呢
So what do you do about it?
呃 研究
Uh, research.
所以我才会这么了解这里
That's how I knew about this place.
是吗 但是为什么研究吓人 废弃的发电厂
Yeah? But why creepy, abandoned power plants
而不是K-pop 或化妆或其他什么东西呢
and not, like, K-pop or makeup or something?
这地方还在泄露毒气
This place still leaches toxic runoff.
我写了349封邮件
I've written 349 e-mails to my local parish rep
给我当地的教区代表
about getting it decontaminated.
那我就直说吧
Well, let me get this straight.
你研究人类作死的事情就是为了让自己放松吗
You do research about humanity's downfall just so you can relax?
了解事情的运行方式对我有帮助
Knowing how things work helps.
是啊 我有点明白你意思
Yeah, I kind of get that.
因为在我的工作中 你必须
'Cause in my job, I have to know
了解坏人是怎么想的 有点可怕吧 但是
how the bad guy thinks, and it's kind of scary, but, like,
我不知道 我觉得了解之后感觉会更好一些 你明白吗
I don't know, I feel better knowing, you know?
而且 有助于放松自己吗
And, and that helps you relax?
呐 我更像是红酒交际和拜金女孩的那类
Nah. I'm more of a red wine and "Golden Girls" type.
红酒会污染肠道的微生物群
Wine contaminates the gut's microbiome.
我 我都跟我父亲讲过
I-I told my dad all about it.
我确定他一定很感激你
I'm sure he totally appreciated that.
我父亲还好 对吗
My dad is okay... right?
那个嘛
Well...
趴下
Get down.
趴下
Get down.
跟紧我 弯腰走
Follow me. Stay low.
-好的 -快来
- Okay. - Come on.
-快来 -呃
- Come on. - Uh...
我 我不要进去
I'm-I'm not getting in there.
噢 不 现在不是讨价还价的时候好吗 亲爱的
Oh, no, this isn't up for debate, sweetie.
我能帮忙
I can help...
你待在那儿就是帮忙了好吗 嘘 嘘
You can help by staying in there. Okay? Shh, shh.
有什么进展了
Where are we at?
从那个帽子和自行车来判断
Judging by the hat and the bike,
我们认为Tammy和Breaux警官找到了Rachel
we think Tammy and Officer Breaux found Rachel.
枪手一定是追着他们来到了这儿
Shooters must have followed them here.
知道Rachel和Tammy会走哪边吗
Any idea which way Rachel and Tammy headed?
脚印是往那儿去的 但是后面就断掉了
Footprints lead down there, but then the trail disappears.
更多的警犬正在赶来 北海岸的
We've got more dogs on the way, and every agency
每个机构也都在搜查
on the north shore is searching.
最近的城镇在10英里之外
Nearest town's ten miles away.
Khoury 我发现了Gregorio的手♥机♥
Khoury, I got Gregorio's phone.
损坏了 看起来像是她故意让我们找到的
Busted. It looks like she left it so it'd be easy to find.
Carter你在哪儿
Where are you, Carter?
呃 离树屋西北部1英里的地方
Uh, about a mile northwest of the treehouse.
Tammy应该是想去一个
Tammy would've wanted to go somewhere
能发挥自己优势的地方
that she could use to her advantage.
Fontainebleau发电站
Fontainebleau Power Station.
就在几英里之外
It's a couple miles away.
Rachel的硬盘上有一个文件夹
Rachel had a folder of research on her hard drive
里面就是关于那个发电厂的研究文件
dedicated solely to that plant.
Carter 我们会给你
Carter? We're gonna send you coordinates
Fontainebleau发电站的坐标
for the Fontainebleau Power Station.
-发电站见 -收到
- Meet you there. - Roger that.
嘿
Hey.
我告诉过你待在那儿
I told you to stay up there.
我听到了枪声 我想确认你没事
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:新奥尔良(2014) | 导航列表