- Set me on edge. - Hey.
P 他会没事的
He's gonna be okay, P.
但他现在不能上场了
But with him riding the bench...
你需要我加把劲 我已经这么做了
You're gonna need me to step my game up. I'm already on it.
我们的受害者Norah
Our victim Norah...
她可绝对不是什么
she's damn sure more
单纯的IT顾问
than some ordinary I.T. consultant.
过去的十年里 她为多家公♥司♥
She worked for multiple companies
工作过
over the past ten years.
现在 分开看的话 它们似乎没有什么特别的
Now, by themselves, none seem special.
-但是合起来看呢 -有一个共同点
- But combined? - There's a common denominator.
主席团有限公♥司♥
Presidium Limited.
每家公♥司♥
Each company receives
都收到了主席团的慷慨投资
a generous investment from Presidium.
然后下个星期 他们就会有一个新的承包人
Then the next week, they get a new contractor.
Norah
Norah.
什么是主席团
What's Presidium?
我还想问你呢
You tell me.
投资款来自海外离岸银行账户
Investment deposits come from an offshore bank account.
没有实际地址 没有真正的所有人
No physical address, no real owner.
这是一个壳公♥司♥
A shell corporation.
但为什么要贿赂这些公♥司♥ 让他们雇佣Norah呢
But why bribe these companies to hire Norah?
我不知道
I don't know.
呃 她做的工作似乎是合法的
Uh, the work she did seems to be legit,
但我会继续挖掘信息
but I'm gonna keep digging.
是的 我觉得自己
Yeah, well, I feel like I know
现在对Norah的了解 比刚才进来的时候更少了
less about Norah than when I walked in here.
是的 呃 这么跟你说吧
Yeah, well, I'll tell you this...
她写了一些非常忧郁的诗
she writes some pretty angsty poetry.
我在一个电子邮件账户里
I found this train wreck
发现这篇渣作被保存成一篇草稿
saved as a draft in an e-mail account.
你的离开让我深陷空虚
"You left a void around me,
晦暗 暴躁
"darkness, black.
你逃离了 而我现在一无所有 轻飘飘的 又怠惰
You fled and now I'm nothing, weightless, slack".
怠惰
"Slack"?
这闺女应该找一种更好的方法
Girl needs to find a better way
来面对分手 因为这些东西
to deal with her breakups, 'cause these words
不会让人回心转意的
ain't winning anyone over.
所以 你计划在单位周转房♥里住多久呢
So, how long you planning on living in corporate housing?
呃 我的最高记录是13个月
Uh, my record is 13 months.
那时在西西里岛
That was Sicily.
通常 在接到新的任命之前
Usually, it's 8 to 11 months
我会在一个地方住8到11个月
before I move on to a new gig.
居无定所的生活让你很舒服吗
You're just comfortable with temporary living?
是啊 五年换了五个地方
Yeah, five posts in five years.
在那之前 我是名海军陆战队员
Before that, I was a Marine.
再往前 是个海军新人
Before that, Navy brat.
所以 没错 我喜欢游牧式的生活
So, yeah, I like the nomad life.
是吗 我曾经觉得自己也喜欢这样的生活
Yeah, I thought I did, too.
带着个旅行箱到处走 看看这个世界
Living out of a suitcase, seeing the world.
我一直都不知道自己失去了什么
I really didn't know what I was missing
直到我有了张床 挂起了一些照片
until I got a bed, hung up some photos.
一张床不过是一张床 照片 我存在手♥机♥里
A bed is a bed. Photos, I keep on my phone.
只要地方够干净 有地方给我挂衣服
As long as it's clean and I got a place to hang my suits,
那就没问题
I'm good.
房♥主把密♥码♥发给我了
Property owner texted me the code.
我去后面堵门
I'll cover the rear.
联邦探员
Federal agent!
你需要把那个放下
You need to put that down.
嘿 我要是你就会听她的
Hey, I'd listen to her if I were you.
或许你应该听我们的
Maybe you should listen to us.
我们是海军罪案调查处的 你是谁
We're NCIS. Who are you?
我们是有更多枪的人 所以你们把枪扔掉吧
We're the ones with more guns, so drop yours.
想得美 不可能的
Yeah, that's not gonna happen.
这样的话我们可就有麻烦了
I think we have a big problem.
我会解决的
I'll make it go away.
Winchester
Winchester?
特别探员Khoury
Special Agent Khoury.
为什么我一点都不惊讶呢
Why am I not surprised?
国防情报局在这里干什么
What the hell is DIA doing here?
噢 你觉得你的人手够吗
Oh. You think you brought enough guys?
我知道你要问什么
I know what you're gonna ask.
为什么国防情报局会处理
Why is DIA taking over the kidnapping
一名技术顾问的绑♥架♥案
of an I.T. consultant?
而你知道我会回答什么
And you know what I'm gonna answer.
超出了我的职能范围 这事关国♥家♥安♥全♥
"Above my paygrade. National security".
总是问你已经知道答案的问题你不觉得累吗
You ever get tired of asking questions you know the answers to?
总是用同样的蹩脚台词你不觉得累吗
You ever get tired of using the same crappy lines?
我不觉得
I do not.
房♥子里剩下的东西都打包
Pack up the rest of the house.
我们带回去做证物分♥析♥
We'll take it into evidence.
我的一个探员为了救Norah Moncado
One of my agents was hospitalized
而受伤入院了
trying to save Norah Moncado.
特别探员Lund伤了他的肋骨和自尊
Special Agent Lund hurt his ribs and his pride.
都不会有什么大碍
Both will be fine.
但我的队伍最适合追踪Norah的下落
But my team is best suited for tracking Norah down.
哦 我想没有你们的帮忙我们也能做得很好
Oh, I think we're doing fine without the benefit of you.
你们终于找到了她在爱彼迎租的住处 比我们迟了几个小时
You made it all the way to her Airbnb... hours after us.
祝贺你们了
Congratulations.
如果这是你们的案子 那就你们来处理吧
If this is your case, it's your case,
但我一定要知道
but I got to know:
为什么国防情报局对Norah Moncado有兴趣
What is DIA's interest in Norah Moncado?
学着接受失望吧
Learn to live with disappointment.
那个空壳公♥司♥
The shell corporation.
叫Presidium的 是国防情报局的掩护
Presidium... it's DIA cover.
你给Norah安排了每一项合约工作
You got Norah each one of those contracting jobs.
她是你们的人
She's one of yours.
这事没完
This isn't over.
这事已经结束了
This is absolutely over.
不管我们是否接受 国防情报局有管辖权
Whether we like it or not, DIA has jurisdiction.
这个叫Winchester的到底是什么人
Who is this Winchester guy anyway?
他是个终极的劫掠者
He's the ultimate swooper.
他在最后一刻介入 抢占所有的功劳
He swoops in at the last minute, takes all the credit.
去年有一回把我们踢出了一个杀人无人机的案子
Kicked us off of a killer drone operation last year
还想让我们都假装那件事从没发生过
and expected everyone to pretend like none of it ever happened.
看来你们两个有过节
Seemed like you two have some history.
是的 我们之前的第一次冲突是多年前在南非的时候
Yeah, our first run-in was in North Africa years ago.
我的队伍花了六个月的时间搜集情报
My team spent six months gathering intel.
Winchester来了
Winchester came in...
来了 然后把所有荣誉归于自己吗
Came in, took all the glory for himself?
-劫掠者 -这次不会了
- Swooper. - Not this time.
Sebastian受伤了
Sebastian was injured.
我们应该找到谁该对此负责
We need to find out who was responsible.
Sebastian不会有事的
Sebastian's gonna be just fine.
对 可能会因为吃果冻变胖点
Yeah, maybe a few Jell-O pounds heavier.
不值得因为这个引发官僚斗争
This isn't worth getting into a bureaucratic fight over.
我们最不该做的就是
The last thing we need is to bring
再一次给NCIS招来麻烦
the NCIS brass down on our heads again.
等一下 我已经惹总部不高兴了吗
Wait, how'd I manage to piss off HQ already?
我才刚过来呢
I just got here.
他不是在说你
He's not talking about you.
Hannah
Hannah.
你就直说吧
Just tell me.
你这次变得谨慎是因为
Are you being cautious because
你预料到上头会给你麻烦
you're anticipating problems from D.C.,
还是说你知道发生了什么事呢
or do you know that something's happening?
Van Cleef副主任
Deputy Director Van Cleef.
他吗 他就因为一个电♥话♥给我降了级
Yeah, he had me demoted for making a call.
我忍♥了
I took my lumps.
是几个月前的事了 这不算什么
It's been months... not a peep.
他即将离开NCIS了
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:新奥尔良(2014) | 导航列表