你必须得知道
you have to know...
Pat 他和谋杀案完全无关
Pat, he didn't have no appetite for murder.
我知道他没杀我哥
I know he didn't kill my brother.
终于有人信我了
Finally somebody believes me.
但是他却为真凶打掩护
But he did cover up for the real killer.
为什么他要这么做
Why would he do that?
我不知道
I don't know.
但他最近几周都很焦虑
But he was anxious these past few weeks.
就从他和这些朋友混在一起开始的
It started just as he was hanging around those guys.
但是他们是谁
But who are they?
他有没有说过合成阿片药物
Did he ever mention synthetic opioids?
听着 不知道具体细节
Look, I didn't know the details.
我只知道他们不是好人
I just knew they were up to no good.
Pat有没有提到过他们怎么遇到的
Did Pat ever say how they connected?
任何一个人的长相
What any of 'em looked like?
抱歉 我并不知道
I'm sorry. I don't know.
但他几天前确实和
But he did meet up with them
他们见面了
a few days ago.
你怎么知道
How do you know that?
Pat和我正要去看电影
Pat and I were on our way to see a movie.
他接到一个电♥话♥
He got a call.
告诉我电影要下次去了
Told me the movie would have to wait.
他把车掉头开到了城郊
He flipped the car around and drove us out to the country.
他带你去哪儿了
Where'd he take you to?
某个地方中心的小木屋里
Some cabin in the middle of nowhere.
周围都是鹿角
All these antlers everywhere.
打猎屋
Hunting cabin?
当然我猜吧
Sure, I guess.
他告诉我在车里等着
Well, he told me to wait in the car,
但我听到他在里面和谁说话
but I heard him talking to somebody inside.
你听到他们说什么吗
You hear what they said?
完全没有
Not a word.
你能想到任何其他有帮助的信息吗
Can you remember anything else that might help?
呃
Uh...
等下
Wait.
是的 当Pat走出来的时候
Yeah, when Pat walked out,
他拿着把刀
he was carrying a knife.
但是他进去的时候没有带刀
But he didn't have no knife when he walked in.
应该是他丢下的凶器
Must be the murder weapon he surrendered.
你能带我到这个小屋吗
Can you take me to this cabin?
听着 开车的是Pat
Look, Pat was driving.
我没怎么注意
I wasn't exactly paying attention
我们去的哪里
to where we were headed.
Sue-Ann 拜托了
Sue-Ann, please,
试着回忆一下
try to remember.
好吗 我的兄弟 我需要找到杀害他的凶手
Okay, my brother... I need to find his killer.
要有人为他伸张正义
He deserves justice.
Sebastian一个小时内会赶到 Christopher
Sebastian will be here within the hour, Christopher.
在我到你那里之前不要行动
Hold tight and I'll come join you.
找他的小屋应该会花点时间 King
Might take a while to find this cabin, King.
你和Sebastian可以勘察一下Dolan的房♥间
You and Sebastian can process Dolan's apartment
同时我和他的女朋友一起找小屋
while I look for it with his girlfriend.
我知道你想干什么
I know what you want,
但仓促的调查不会有帮助的
but rushing the investigation won't help.
嘿 这件事的幕后黑手总是比我们领先一步
Hey, whoever's behind this keeps being one step ahead of us.
好吗 如果Cade是在小屋里遇害的
All right, if Cade was killed at that cabin,
我可不能承受失去案发现场的后果
I can't afford to lose the crime scene.
是我们不能承受
We can't.
-这件事上你不是独自一人 Chris -我明白
- You're not doing this alone, Chris. - I know,
我也非常感谢
and I appreciate it.
走45号♥路
Take Route 45.
-我们沿那条路向州界线的方向走 -如果
- We took that toward the state line. - I'll check in
我们接近发现小屋了我会联♥系♥你的
once we get closer to finding this cabin.
如果你和Sebastian有什么发现也要告诉我
Tell me if you and Sebastian turn up anything.
当然
Will do.
没错 就是这个了
Yep. This is it.
你确定吗
You sure?
那个小屋在阳光下看着也像恐怖电影的场景
That cabin was a horror movie in the daylight.
我确定
I'm sure.
-Christopher -嘿 Pride 我们找到它了
- Christopher? - Hey, Pride. We found it.
让Sebastian确定一下具体♥位♥置
Have Sebastian lock in on the location.
好的 Chris 保持警惕 我们很快就到
All right, Chris, hang tight.We're minutes away.
收到
Roger that.
你看到那个了吗
You see that?
看到什么
See what?
呆在车里
Stay in the truck.
是我
It's just me.
你听不懂"呆在车里"是什么意思吗
What part of "stay in the truck" was confusing to you?
抱歉 我一个人呆着感觉害怕了
Sorry. I got scared out there alone.
差点崩了你的头
Dang near took your head off.
你有什么发现吗
Did you find anything?
是的
Yeah.
噢
Oh.
噢 天哪
Oh, geez.
你认为这就是
Do you think that's where...
肯定是了
It has to be.
这里就是Cade遇害的地方
This is where Cade was killed.
Sue-Ann
Sue-Ann!
Christopher
Christopher?
天哪 不
God, no.
Christopher
Christopher.
打急救电♥话♥
Call 911.
-刚到达 -女性 左肩有一处
- Incoming. - Female, single GSW
枪伤 血压120/80 平稳
to the left shoulder. BP 120/80 and steady.
-把她送到外伤三室 -男性 腹部和
- Send her to Trauma 3. - Male, multiple GSWs
右臂有多处枪伤
to abdomen and right arm.
血压80/60 还在下降
BP 80/60 and falling.
注意门
Watch the door...
把他送到手术室 呼叫Hernandez医生
Get him to the OR and call Dr. Hernandez.
-明白 女士 -外伤三室 这边
- Yes, ma'am. - Trauma 3. This way.
-Pride Pride 你不能到那里去 -先生 先生 你必须呆在后面
- Pride, Pride, you can't go back there.
- Sir, sir, you have to stay back.
-你不能到那里去 -不 不 不 不 不
- You can't go back there.
- No, no, no, no, no.
-Christopher -Pride 听着
- Christopher? - Pride, listen.
放开我 Sebastian 放开我
Let go of me, Sebastian! Let go of me!
没有你能做的事情的了 Pride 后退吧
You can't do any more, Pride. Stay back.
让他们工作
Let 'em work,
来吧
come on.
-100% -好吧 让我们开始手术
- 100%. - Okay, let's open him up.
-我要看清楚受伤情况 -镊子 医生
- I need to see the damage. - Forceps, Doctor.
这个区域全都是子弹碎片
We've got bullet fragments all over the place in here.
嘿
Hey.
他出手术室了吗
Is he out of surgery?
我们还不知道
We don't know yet.
今天当值的创伤外科医师是哪位
Who's the trauma surgeon on duty?
-Hernandez医生 -噢 太好了
- Dr. Hernandez. - Oh, good.
他值得信赖 Dwayne呢
He's in the right hands. And Dwayne?
他在手术室外等消息
He's outside the OR waiting on any word.
嘿 呃 他们 他们
Hey, uh, they-they...
他们 他们刚刚完成缝合
They just, uh, closed him up,
现在只能等着了 所以
and it's a waiting game now, so...
我 我到他那里太迟了 Loretta 我 我
I-I got to him too late, Loretta. I... I...
你把他空运到了三个州里最好的创伤急救中心
You airlifted him to the best trauma center in three states.
是的
Yeah.
呃 Christopher的 呃 继母呢
Uh, Christopher's, uh, stepmother?
已经联♥系♥了Rose 她正在赶来的路上
Already contacted Rose.She's on her way now.
我通知了Kelly和Will 他们正在祈祷
I called Kelly and Will.They're sending up prayers.
狩猎房♥那里呢
Hunting cabin.
当地警方和联邦调查局在现场
Local PD and the FBI are on the scene.
我跟他们直接联♥系♥ 他们每个小时都会告诉我
I'm in direct contact. They're gonna keep me updated
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:新奥尔良(2014) | 导航列表