前情提要
Previously on "NCIS: New Orleans"...
Sue-Ann!
Sue-Ann!
Barrett并不比我们聪明
Barrett is not smarter than we are!
有没有可能不是他杀的Lasalle
Is it possible that he didn't kill Lasalle?
不可能
No!
你不会想招惹我
You do not want to mess with me
-或者任何我一个我的人 -你已经失去一名手下了
- or any of my people. - You're already a man down.
为什么要其他人陷入危险
Why risk anyone else?
Eddie告诉我
Eddie told me
他必须杀了他
he had to kill him.
他这样做是为了保护他
That he did it to protect
那些迷失的孩子
his lost children.
Eddie Barrett 是邪教领导人物吗
Eddie Barrett is a cult leader?
是啊 他收集那些陷入麻烦的灵魂
Yeah, well, he collects troubled souls
给他们希望
and gives them hope again.
联邦探员
Federal agents!
我们有针对
We have a lawful warrant
Edward Barrett的逮捕令
for the arrest of Edward Barrett.
Dwayne
Dwayne.
我们的命运已经注定了
Our paths have been chosen.
让我们看看最后的结果到底是什么
Just need to see how it plays out.
Barrett
Barrett.
你得和我们一起回去
You need to come with us.
哇哦 别开枪
Whoa, whoa. No weapons.
保持冷静
Just stay calm.
这里不需要暴♥力♥
There's no need for violence.
你不会希望我们冲进去的
You don't want us in the house,
把Eddie送出来就好
just send Eddie out.
你就是Pride探员吗
You're Special Agent Pride?
是的
That's right.
Eddie有话让我转告你
I have a message for you from Eddie.
NCIS需要离开
NCIS needs to leave.
所有人除了你 Pride
All except for you, Pride.
你可以进去
You're invited inside.
好把 这不是一个好主意
Okay, that's-that's a terrible idea.
我同意Sebastian
I'm with Sebastian.
我们不会让你一个人进去的 Dwayne
We're not letting you go in alone, Dwayne.
好的 我会进去
Okay, I'll come.
你听到我们刚才说什么了吗
Did you hear what we just said?
一旦你进去他们瞬间就有了
You go in there and suddenly they have
一个联邦探员做人♥质♥
a federal agent as a hostage.
我会进去找到Eddie
I've come too far to get Eddie.
我不会让他再一次消失的
And I'm not letting him disappear again.
我们走
Let's go.
我接受你的邀请
I accept your invitation.
NCIS 新奥尔良
S06E10
所有Eddie的手下都退回到房♥子里了吗
All of Eddie's followers went back into the house?
所以 我们刚居然吧Pride一个人留在那了
So, what, we're just gonna leave Pride in there?
不 我们不会留下他的
No, we're not leaving anyone.
我们应该怎么做
Well, what are we gonna do?
我们在这等特种部队
We're gonna wait for the cavalry.
谁叫他们来的
Who called them?
我们来之前 我叫的
I did. Before we arrived
在种植园那会
at the plantation.
你猜Pride知道吗
Guessing Pride knows?
他肯定知道
I am sure he does.
这是标准作业程序
This is SOP in a situation like this.
我们需要知道这所房♥子里面
We need to know every detail
发生了什么
about what's going on in that house,
都有什么人在里面 还有Eddie到底想干什么
everyone in it and what Eddie wants.
好吧 我们也许应该从这里开始
Well, maybe we should start with this.
我们不需要暴♥力♥
There's no need for violence.
不错啊 T
Nice one, T.
把视频传给Patton
Get the video over to Patton.
调查一下这些人
And find out about these guys.
我们需要在事情变得困难之前停止这一切
We need to stop this before it gets critical.
我感觉这艘船已经在航行了(暗指冒险开始)
I feel like that ship has sailed.
这里有很多日用品
Lot of supplies here.
看起来你在等人来
Looks like you're expecting a visit.
一共有多少人在这
How many people are here?
有多少孩子在这里
How many kids are here?
Tom不会回答你的Dwayne
Tom won't answer you, Dwayne.
好把 也许你可以回答
Well, then maybe you can.
我们有很多时间可以聊
Oh, we'll have plenty of time to talk.
你居然让我离我的武器那么近
Gonna let me be that close to my weapon?
这都是关于信任
It's all about trust here.
那你为什么相信我不会带枪回来
Why would you trust me
not to take the gun back?
我知道你想杀我
I know you want to kill me.
但是我相信你不会把目前的局面
But I trust you won't turn the current situation
变成灾难的
into a catastrophe.
至少 不会在这些孩子面前
Not in front of the kids, at least.
Tom
Tom,
为什么不去给Dwayne弄点午餐呢
why don't you make Dwayne some lunch?
然后我们就可以有一个愉快的长时间的交流
And then we can have a good, long chat.
好的 我在收集蓝图
Okay, I'm gathering blueprints
还有种植园的示意图
and schematics for the plantation house.
但是我得提醒你
But I got to warn you,
这些记录很久远了 得有一百年了
these records are, like, a hundred years old.
无论你找到什么都会有用的
Whatever you can find will help.
我在尝试用你给我的视频
I'm using your video to try to ID
对这些人进行面部识别
these followers using facial recognition.
可能得花一点时间
Might take a while.
好的 Sabastian正在往回走
Well, Sebastian's on his way back
-他可以帮你 -知道了
- to help you now. - Copy that.
Tammy Gregorio 这是Joe Carson
Tammy Gregorio, this is Joe Carson,
-联邦调查局现场指挥官 -谢谢你能来
- FBI on-scene commander. - Thanks for coming.
我的通讯团队正在建立一个切入房♥子内部的专线
My comms team is setting up a dedicated line into the house.
我也在试图控制房♥子的水电
I'm trying to get control of the utilities, as well.
我认为他们在尝试用发电机发电
I think they're running electric on a generator.
-那么你估计里面有40个人是吗 -有男人 妇女和儿童
- So you estimate 40 inside? - Men, women and children.
还有一个很固执的NCIS特工
And one very stubborn NCIS agent.
我们正在动员无人机 设置狙击手
We're mobilizing drones, setting up snipers.
我们也有个小队已经做好冲进去的准备
I also have a team ready to breach if we need to.
感觉这些部署
It just feels like all this manpower
只会让情况变得更糟
only makes the circumstances worse.
你说得一点没错
You're 100% on that.
最好的方法就是通过谈判
The best way out is through negotiations.
这就交给我们吧
We're gonna handle those.
-是的 -好的 长官
- Yeah. - Yes, ma'am.
不管怎么说
For what it's worth,
我♥干♥这个已经有十年了
I've been doing this for ten years.
我可以闻到空气中暴♥力♥的味道
I can smell violence in the air.
到处都是
It's all over this place.
这里有很多罐头 是吗
hat's a lot of PB and J, huh?
是的 我们有火鸡 你知道
Oh, I mean, we got turkey, you know,
如果你对罐头过敏或者怎样
if you have an allergy or anything.
不 我不过敏 我只是
No, I-I don't. I'm just...
我不是很饿
I'm not particularly hungry right now.
是嘛
Really?
因为我总是很饿
'Cause I'm always starving.
我妈妈总是说我一分钟长一英里
My mom says it's 'cause I'm growing a mile a minute.
-你妈妈在这吗 -是的
- Your mom here? - Yeah.
她在楼下
She's downstairs.
你怎么会和Eddie在一起
How'd you end up with Eddie?
我们被他吸引
We were... drawn to him.
就像磁铁一样
Like magnets.
Eddie就是这么说的
That's how Eddie puts it.
但是到底是怎么回事
But how was it really?
我妈妈和我之前在一个庇护所
Well, my mom and I were at a shelter.
在暴风雨中失去了房♥子
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:新奥尔良(2014) | 导航列表