也就是说 嗯
That is, uh...
是的
Yeah.
-没错 -这样多长时间了
- Very. - How long has this been going on?
有一段时间了
A while.
这不是答案
That's not an answer.
如果你真的想说 那就坦白一些
If you want to tell people things, tell them.
好几个月
Several months.
你已经好几个月没睡好觉了
You haven't had a good night's sleep in several months?
但他不仅仅是个工作狂
But he's not just a workaholic.
这很难 真的
It's been hard. Really.
我之前说这是因为Christopher的死
And I'd say it was Christopher's death,
-但在这之前就发生了 -抱歉
- but it started before. - Sorry.
-真的太糟糕了 -确实
- That-that really sucks. - It does.
我担心这会影响我的工作
And I'm concerned that it's been affecting my work.
不 它没有
No, it hasn't.
你能这么说真好 但是
That's nice of you to say. But...
我很难不去想如果
it's hard for me not to think that if I
我更敏锐
were sharper...
也许我们最近的一些案子
maybe some of our recent cases
-会有不同的进展 -不
- would have gone differently. - No...
不管怎样
Anyway,
我要请个短期病假
I'm taking a short medical leave
去参加一个特殊治疗项目
to enter a specialized treatment program,
希望这能帮我
which will hopefully help me figure out
找出原因
why this is happening.
为什么我在这里会有一种飞跃疯人院
Why am I getting, like, a Cuckoo's Nest
的感觉
kind of vibe here?
不是那样的
Nothing like that.
然后呢
Then what?
Wade和我的医生认为
Wade and my doctor think
这是Apollyon抓住我后给我服用大剂量的迷幻药
it's been caused by the massive dose of LSD I was given
造成的
when Apollyon captured me.
这真的很糟糕
Which also really sucked.
好像打开了什么东西
It seems to have unlocked something.
只是我不知道是什么
Only I don't know what.
-那么计划是什么 -一种叫做迷幻辅助
- So, what's the plan? - A treatment called
心理治疗的疗法
Psychedelic-Assisted Psychotherapy.
在正常情况下 他们在
Basically, they give me
可控环境下给我更多的迷幻药
more LSD in a controlled environment.
他们给了你更多导致问题产生
So they're giving you more of what caused the problem
的药物吗
in the first place?
-小剂量 - 还有 Wade
- Microdoses. - And Wade, she's,
她能接受吗
she's cool with this?
她很紧张 Rita也是
She's nervous. So's Rita.
我可以看出来 你们也一样
And I can see that you all are, too.
我从来没想过另一种选择
But the alternative is, I never figure it out.
我再也睡不好觉了
I never get another good night's sleep again.
我不能有效地工作 我再也不能
I stop functioning effectively, and I can no longer...
和我喜欢的人
do the job I love to do
一起做我喜欢做的工作
with the people I love doing it with.
好吧
Okay.
兄弟 别的你不需要操心
Well, I got you covered here, brother.
你只要做你需要做的事情
You just do what you need to do.
好吧 就这样
Well, that's it?
我们不会坚持其他想法了 或者
We're not gonna insist on a second opinion, or
我不知道 做些调查
I don't know, do some research
确保这不会出什么大问题
to make sure this doesn't go terribly wrong?
已经做完了
Done that already.
这没有保证
And there are no guarantees.
新人下周左右就来
But the new guy shows up in a week or so.
我打算及时赶回来帮他融入我们
And I'm planning on being back in time to help ease him in.
我不知道我对此有何感受
I don't know how I feel about any of this.
老实说
Honestly,
我也不知道
neither do I.
但这是我现在
But it is the best
想到的最好的坏主意
bad idea I got right now.
我一定会回来的
I'll see you.
NCIS 新奥尔良
S06E14
我更喜欢爵士乐
I'm more of a jazz guy.
我更喜欢Roots Acoustic
And I like roots acoustic,
但这是医学上认可的方法
but this is the medically sanctioned approach.
是的 他们做了一些研究 降低血压
Yeah, they've done some studies. Reduces blood pressure.
强化而不是分散
Enhances rather than distracts from
迷幻药的效果
the effects of the psychedelics.
它让我觉得我是在电梯里
Well, it makes me think I'm in an elevator.
好吧 那也行
Well, that works, too.
我们要去旅行
We are going on a journey.
就这样
That's it?
是的 合成迷幻药的
Yeah. It's amazing how powerful
威力很强大的
a synthesized psychedelic can be.
这是最低的剂量
That's the lowest dose.
影响将持续大约一个小时
The effects will last about an hour.
我们会全程监控你的
We will be monitoring you the whole time.
它就像一个清晰的梦
It'll be like a lucid dream,
Tanaka医生会用你已经
and Dr. Tanaka will guide you through it
经历过的梦境元素来引导你
using the dream elements that you've already experienced.
我只想知道他是谁
I just need to know who he is.
你的潜意识
And your subconscious
可能不想告诉我们
may not want to tell us.
我不能再这样下去了
Well, I can't go on the way I've been.
Tanaka医生担心这会
Dr. Tanaka's concerned
让事情变得更糟
it might make things worse.
不入虎穴 焉得虎子
Rock, meet hard place.
当你准备好了
When you're ready,
就把那个标签放到你的舌头上
just place that tab on your tongue, Dwayne.
好吧
All right.
好
Okay.
Roy 鹈鹕队昨晚赢了
Pelicans won last night, Roy.
为什么生气
Why the grumpy face?
你们有客人
Y'all have company.
一点都不见外
Made himself right at home.
需要帮忙吗
Can we help you?
除非你愿意给我拿些全脂牛奶
Unless you're willing to fetch me some whole milk
而不是这些低脂牛奶
instead of this abominable two percent,
不然 帮不上忙
then no, you cannot.
你到底是谁
Who the hell are you?
显然 我就是
Apparently, I'm the man
那个要给这个穷乡僻壤的岗位上一课的人
who's gonna bring a little class to this backwater post.
我要做的第一件事就是换掉这个垃圾
Mm. First thing on my to-do is to replace
人不能靠劣质的卡布奇诺生存
this piece of crap. Man cannot survive on subpar cappuccinos.
嗯 我的意思是
Well, I mean, we've been
我们一直靠烧热的咖啡勉强度日 先生
surviving just fine on burnt coffee from a pot, Mr...
特别探员Carter
Special Agent Carter.
NCIS特别探员Quentin Carter
NCIS Special Agent Quentin Carter.
对 你不是要下周才来上任
Yeah, you weren't supposed to transfer in till next week.
好吧 我想我来早了
Yeah, well, I guess I'm here early.
看来这张桌子可以用
Looks like this desk is available.
文件应该已经在
Paperwork should already be in
Pride探员的收件箱里了
Special Agent Pride's in-box, but
但你知道吗 以防
you know what? Just in case...
这是你伙计的桌子 你失去的那个
This was the desk of your guy. The one you lost.
他的名字是Christopher Lasalle
His names was Christopher Lasalle.
我表示哀悼
My condolences.
从你们对这张桌子的依恋可以清楚地看出
It's clear from your attachment to the desk
他很受欢迎
that he was well-loved.
我们依恋的不是桌子
We're not attached to the desk.
很好 我也是 如果你们愿意 把它变成青铜色
Good. Me neither. Dip it in bronze if you like,
因为我更喜欢立式办公桌
'cause I prefer a standing desk.
我想我们该换个方式重新认识一下
I think we got off on the wrong foot here.
呃 Lund探员
Um, Agent Lund.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:新奥尔良(2014) | 导航列表