不会的 除非现在蜜蜂出了天价
Not unless bees have gotten really expensive.
他们不断提到
They have been mentioning
标价
a price tag.
看上去这个软件是要对外出♥售♥的
Looks like the software is for sale.
只希望Sebastian和Gregorio
Just got to hope that Sebastian and Gregorio
能够查明如何找到那个软件
can figure out how to find it.
因为蜂群是突然出现在
Because the swarm suddenly appeared
Hornet的雷达上 所以很明显蜂群
on the Hornet's radar, it's clear that it wasn't moving
不是大规模移♥动♥到袭击地点
as one mass to the attack location.
发送蜂群的人也足够精明地采取分散发送的方式
And whoever sent it was smart enough to send it separately
然后在最后时刻将其集结成群
and then have it clump together at the last minute.
是的 所以 我们计算了
Right. So, we calculated that...
他计算的
He calculated.
好吧 我计算的 那个 每一架小型无人机
Okay, I calculated, that the, uh, battery life
电池能够维持五英里的飞行
on one of these drones is worth about five miles of flight,
如果我们能够增强那个区域可用的雷达
so if we could enhance the available radar in that zone,
我们就能够捕捉到无人机的行进路线
we should be able to pick up the trail of the drones
然后反追踪到无人机发射的地方
and track them back to the launch site.
这是Hornet的雷达 增强
This is the Hornet's radar, enhanced.
然后关联上当地气象雷达 增强
Which leads us to the local weather Doppler, enhanced.
然后关联
Which leads us to...
当地的空中管制♥服♥务
local ATCs.
然后就是这些线了
And these threads,
这些都是无人机
they're all drones that were sent out
像是从向西的方向过来的 但是他们最初
in a more westerly direction, but they all originated
是来自于同一个位置 这里
from the same site, right here.
Algiers
Algiers.
现在 雷达不能够精确地
Now, radar's not precise enough
给我们提供具体♥位♥置
to give us a specific location,
但我们还是能够将范围缩小到四至五个街区
but we can narrow it down to four or five blocks.
让Patton开始搜寻那些买♥♥家
Have Patton start searching for the buyers.
我来给新奥尔良警局打电♥话♥ 让他们帮助我们搜查目标地区
I'll call NOPD, have them help us search our target area.
好的
All right.
这是实际上的降职
It's effectively a demotion
对他们俩来说都是 但是他可以选择
for both of them, but he got to choose.
尽管Hannah和我不是那么亲密
And even though Hannah and I aren't super tight,
我仍感到我亏欠她一些姐妹上的支持
I feel like I owe her a little... little sister power
她正在经历人生低谷
while she's going through this shit.
你知道我在说什么吧
You know what I'm saying?
嗨
Hello?
你不打算说点什么吗
You gonna say anything or what?
什么 我喜欢Pride 我喜欢Hannah 我觉得他俩
What... I like Pride, I like Hannah. I think they're both
在工作上都特别出色 我觉得能和他俩共事是我的幸运
great at their jobs, I feel lucky to work with them.
这是你发表得最无力的宣言了
That's the limpest thing you've ever uttered.
听着 我知道你对这些有着很强烈的情绪
Look, I know that you have very strong feelings about this...
是 是
Yeah. Yeah.
我只是 我不想让你生我的气
...and I just, I don't want you to get mad at me.
生你的气 为什么
Get mad at you? For what?
因为你决定要提出不同的
Because you decide to have a controversial
甚至可能是愚蠢的观点吗
and perhaps boneheaded opinion?
-什么啊 不是 -好吧看吧 就是这样
- What? No. - Okay, see, right there?
-那就是你 那就是你生气的样子 -我 我没生气
- That's you, that's you getting mad. - Me? I'm not mad.
-你现在就是在生气 -我不生气 我一点都不生气
- You're getting mad right now. - I'm not mad. I'm not mad at all.
我们聊得越多 就越 嘘
The more we're talking about it, the more... Shh.
那个配电板
That electrical panel,
对那个仓库来说 实在太精致了
it's awfully fancy for that warehouse.
看上去能提供的电能会远高于普通照明设备
Seems like more power than you'd need for just lights
和传送带
and a conveyor belt.
好吧
All right.
检查下这个
Check this...
Tammy
Tammy?
别动
Don't move.
什么
What?
快跑
Run!
好吧 机器赢了
All right. The machines win.
我不计较电影里发生的事了
I don't care what happens in the movies.
好吧
Well,
它们肯定是动作感应的
they got to be motion-activated.
-是 -也就是说
- Right. - Which means
控制它们的人
that whoever controls them
肯定有什么方法能够关掉它们
has to have some way to turn them off
这样他们进入车间时就不会遭受枪击
so they don't get shot when they enter the workshop.
好吧 那么 你知道它们是怎么运行的么
Okay. Well, you have any idea how that might work?
-当然不知道 -嘘
- Of course not. - Shh...
该死 我没有信♥号♥♥
Damn it, I have no signal.
那兴许是件好事
Well, that might be for the best.
如果有人发现这里发生了什么 我们也许没法活着出去了
If anyone found out what's happening here, we'd never live it down.
好吧 快想想有什么高明的主意
All right, well, come up with something clever
让我们离开这里 我们会没事的
and get us out of here. We'll be fine.
哦 好 是
Oh, okay, yeah.
是 是 好 可以
Yeah. Yeah. All right. Oh... sure.
-开始思考 -我知道 好的 是
- Get to thinking. - I got it. All right. So, yeah.
-它们是动作感应的 对吧 -是
- They're motion-sensitive, right? - Yeah.
所以我们只需要 给它们一些动作
So-so we just got to, we got to give them some motion.
呃 可能是模板算法
Uh, it's probably a template algorithm
所以它们能够从阴影中识别人脸
so they can differentiate a face from a shadow.
-是吗 -根据它们的大小
- Yeah. - And based on their size,
它们可能只能实现单次装载
they can probably only carry a single load.
它们不得不在三到四英尺间
They must have to be within three or four feet
进行射击才能有一定准确度
to shoot with any accuracy.
我数了一下 十架无人机 开了六枪
And I counted ten drones, six shots.
-是五枪 -五枪
- Five. Yeah. - Five shots. So...
所以就用你的手♥机♥拍一下你的脸
Just take a picture of your face with your phone,
然后从这里滑出去
and then just slide it in there.
诱骗无人机去右边空旷的区域
Cheat it to the right, to the open area,
然后 那些还未开枪的无人机就能行动了
and then, the drones with the live charges,
希望它们会开枪
hopefully they react.
不行 不能用我的手♥机♥
No. Not my phone.
别呀 你知道我刚买♥♥的手♥机♥
Come on, you know I just got this phone.
我旅游照片都在里面
I got all my vacation pictures on here.
我还没有下载
I still haven't downloaded them.
所以我让你用云存储
This is why I told you about cloud storage.
我不关心这点 我很忙的
I don't care. I'm busy.
只是想让你生活更简单一点
Just trying to make your life simpler.
我觉得应该多一点...
Think I should do one that's a little more...
-我觉得可以了 -不 这不...
- I think it's fine. - No, that's not...
-Sebastian -好吧
- Sebastian. - Okay, all right.
只要...
Just...
那些玩意儿很聪明 老兄
These things are clever, man.
-嗯 -对 你手♥机♥ 上
- Yeah. - All right. Your phone. Go.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
如果剩下的两个只有一个开枪了
What do we do
或者不开枪呢 我们要怎么办
if only one of them shoots, or-or none?
那就等电池耗尽 你手♥机♥ 上
Then we wait for the batteries to run out. Your phone, go.
不行 那我们等
No. Then we wait.
或者
Or, uh...
你在干嘛
What are you doing?
等一会儿
Just wait a second.
什么
What...?
-我有点看不懂... -闭嘴
- I'm not really seeing the... - Shut up!
你的计划
...plan here.
好了
Okay.
好了
All right.
-你需要我帮忙吗 -嗯
- You need me to help? - Yeah.
把那个东西拿过来
Grab that thing over there.
-快 -好了
- Come on. - Okay, all right.
你在干嘛 再帮我挡点
What are you doing? Cover me more.
什么
What...?
天
God.
一切顺利
That went well.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:新奥尔良(2014) | 导航列表