He's leaving NCIS.
是吗 那应该是好消息了
Well, that should be good news.
对
Yeah.
但他那种人下台之前
But guys like him make grand gestures
会继续指手画脚装腔作势的
before they take a bow.
你认为他会针对我吗
You think he's gonna come after me?
不知道
Don't know.
但何必自找麻烦呢
But why borrow trouble?
我不需要你来保护我
I don't need you to protect me.
你也没必要和国防情报局对着干
You also don't need to go against DIA.
这都可能发生的
Both can be true.
让他们自己去找他们的倒霉探员吧
Let 'em find their own damn agent.
把手举起来
Show me your hands!
如果我停止搅拌的话 这意式烩饭就会烧糊的
If I stop stirring, I'll burn the risotto.
你还在这里
You're still here.
噢 你可以表现得更高兴点的
Ooh, you could sound happier about it.
噢 呃
Oh, uh...
你在哪儿找到那个的
where did you find that thing?
哦 这个吗 我在抽屉里找到的
Oh, this? I found this in a drawer.
看起来跟你的风格不搭 但是
It doesn't seem like quite your style, but...
-穿在我身上很好看 -喔
- I make it look good. - Ooh.
呃 你说得很对
Well, I will not disagree with you.
拿个盘子 饭做好了
Get a plate. Food's ready.
不是说我不喜欢在家里做的饭
Not that I don't appreciate a home-cooked meal,
但我记得你今天应该搭飞机离开了
but I thought you were flying out today.
我把我的航♥班♥推迟到明天了
I pushed my flight till tomorrow.
不管怎么说 我是为了一个理由才来的
After all, I came here for one reason,
但那个理由今天早上无礼地抛下我消失了
and that reason rudely disappeared on me this morning.
你知道我随时要去工作的
You know I'm always on call.
不 我不是想要一个道歉
No, I don't want an apology.
我来这里是有目的的
I just want what I came here for.
那你来这里是为了什么
And what did you come here for?
反正不是为了意式烩饭
It's not the risotto.
-是Winchester吗 -是的
- Winchester? - Yeah.
就是那个像混♥蛋♥一样抢走了我
The same guy who came in and stole my drone
-对 -无人机的人吗
- Mm-hmm. - ...like a bastard?
劫掠者又一次出手了
Swooper strikes again.
-是吗 他想从Norah那里得到什么呢 -呃
- Well, what'd he want with Norah? - Well,
调查结果发现她是国防情报局的卧底探员
turns out she's an undercover DIA agent.
嘿 你吃那个是要得病的
Hey. You're gonna get sick eating that.
你为什么要吃这么多
Why are you eating so many?
Norah是国防情报局的人吗
Norah's DIA?
是的 所以她才是目标
Yeah. That's why she was a target.
但是 这不合理 她被带走的时候
Well, that doesn't make any sense... when she was taken,
-她在尖叫 不停地尖叫 -是的 你确实说过
- she screamed, like, a lot. - Yeah, you did say
她有一副非常健康的双肺
she had a healthy set of lungs.
是的 她没有反击
Yeah, she didn't fight back.
这不奇怪吗 你觉得一个训练有素的探员
That's weird, right? You'd think a trained agent
多少会进行点反击吧
would at least put up some kind of a fight.
你为什么之前不说
Why didn't you say this before?
因为之前我以为她就是个平民
Well, it wasn't relevant when I thought that
但是我们现在知道了她是DIA
she was a civilian, but now that I know she's DIA...
噢 天呐
Oh, my God.
好吧 给我点时间想想
All right, let me think about this for a second.
让我理一理思路
Let me get my thoughts together.
哇哦 我没必要看到这些 你要去哪儿啊 翘臀男
Whoa! I don't need to see that. Where you going, tiny butt?
-我要去解放一下 -上♥床♥
- I got to get released. - Get in the bed.
-不 我得离开 -快上♥床♥
- No, I got to go. - Get it in the bed.
上♥床♥
In the bed.
现在 告诉我
Now, tell me
你在想什么 没准我能帮忙
what you're thinking so I can help.
呃
Ah...
你是在取消你的航♥班♥以便再多待一晚上吗
Canceling your flight to stay another night?
嗯 抱歉 刚办完入住
Mm-mm, sorry. Just finished checking in.
嗯
Mm.
嗯 我很高兴你留下了
Mm. I'm glad you stayed.
我很高兴你的同事没再打扰我们
I'm glad your coworker didn't interrupt us again.
Khoury 她可能有点 呃
Khoury, she can be a little, um...
-不耐烦 -嗯哼
- impatient. - Mm.
但是她刚度过了艰难的一年
But she's had a rough year.
“我和同事不太亲近”的Carter探员是怎么知道这事的
Now, how would Agent "I Don't Get Close to My Coworkers" Carter know that?
因为我做功课
Because I do my homework.
嗯哼 她怎么了
Mm-hmm. What happened to her?
她以前是队长 但是被降职了
Well, she used to run the team, then she got demoted.
我不清楚具体原因
I'm not really sure why.
-那么 她一定很受伤 -是的 但是她处理得挺好的
- Well, that's got to hurt. - Yeah, but she's handling it well.
-你这么跟她说过吗 -没有
- Have you ever told her that? - No.
正如你所说的 我和同事们并不亲近
Like you said, I don't get close to my coworkers.
赞美别人和跟别人亲近不是一个概念
Paying someone a compliment is not the same as getting close to them.
不 我不会开口的
No, I'm not opening that door.
是的 你对他们说了好话
Yeah, you say something nice to them,
然后他们反过来也称赞你
then they say something nice back...
-是的 是个危险的循环 -正是
- Well, it's a vicious cycle. - It is.
然后他们就开始问你问题
And then they start asking you questions,
比如在 你家里的这姑娘是谁
like, "Who's that girl in your apartment?"
-噢 然后你说什么呢 -一言不发
- Oh. And you said? - Nothing.
我和我女朋友的关系
My relationship with my girlfriend
和他们无关
is none of her business.
嗯
Mm.
说曹操曹操到
Well, speak of the devil.
工作电♥话♥
Duty calls.
我们下个月 还 呃 能继续吗
We still good for, uh, next month?
在咱两地中间的Denver见个面如何
Meet halfway in Denver?
呃 我不确定
Uh, I'm not sure.
我会让你的等待值得的
I'll make the wait worth it.
我保证
I promise.
我已经告诉过你Moncado探员的绑♥架♥案
I told you the kidnapping of Agent Moncado
已经不归我们管了
isn't our case anymore.
他的肋骨断了 但是他思路清醒 先听他说完
His ribs are broken, but his brain is fine. Just hear him out.
好吧 所以 所以 Norah没有反击
All right, so-so Norah didn't fight back.
告诉我你不觉得哪里奇怪吗
Tell me you don't think that's a little weird.
Sebastian 我已经看过一遍监控了
Sebastian, I already combed through the footage.
袭击中没有什么有用信息
There's nothing useful from the attack.
是的 我对袭击过程
Yeah, well, I'm not interested in what happened
没兴趣 我只是对袭击之前的
during the attack... I'm interested in what happened
几小时有点好奇
a few hours prior to the attack.
这不是她之后
Isn't that the exact location
-被绑♥架♥的地方吗 -是的
- where she was later kidnapped? - Yeah,
不仅如此 看看她的视线
and that's not all... check out her line of sight.
噢 天
Oh, snap!
她正看着绑♥架♥者的面包车
She's looking at the kidnappers' van.
这是巧合的几率有多大
Any chance that's a coincidence?
如果她前一天没有同样的举动 那还有可能是巧合
Would be if she didn't do the same thing the day before.
她很精准地挑出了自己
She picked out the very spot that she was gonna
将要被绑♥架♥的地方
be kidnapped from.
因为她也参与其中
Because she was in on it.
我要告诉Winchester
I got to fill Winchester in.
听着 如果她谋划了她自己的绑♥架♥案
Look, if she staged her own kidnapping,
她还在他鼻子底下打什么其他的主意呢
what else is she planning right under his nose?
糟糕 直接转语♥音♥信箱了
Damn, it went straight to voice mail.
-你能定位他的手♥机♥吗 -什么 朋友
- Can you locate his phone? - Aw, man.
即便是我也不能破解DIA这个级别的加密
Even I can't break the DIA's level of encryption.
但是他们的手♥机♥用的移♥动♥信♥号♥♥
But their phones transmit data
和我们用的是同一个网络
on the same cell network that we use, too.
那你只要去找接受加密信♥号♥♥的
Then you just got to find the tower
信♥号♥♥接收塔就好
that's receiving the encrypted signals.
我可以将范围缩小到两英里
I can narrow it down to a two-mile radius.
你能更具体些吗 拜托了
Can you be more specific, please?
他的SUV DIA他们只顾着隐藏自己的电♥话♥
His SUV. The DIA, they're always concerned about their phones,
但是他们忘了自己还开着带轮子的计算机
but they forget they're driving a computer on wheels.
美国造黑色SUV车 市里有几百辆
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:新奥尔良(2014) | 导航列表