but it's best for us.
对他们也是最好的
And for them.
会没事的
It's gonna be okay,
大家都会没事的
everyone.
Eddie给大门外的人打过电♥话♥了
Eddie called the people outside the gates.
这位Tom
And Tom here,
会带着你们出去
he's gonna take you out to them.
你没问题的
You got this.
是的 Dwayne 他没问题
Yes, Dwayne, he gets it.
我需要你跟我来
I need you to come with me.
去吧 把孩子们带出去
Go on. Take the kids out.
有动静了
We've got action.
我们要干净利落
We move in clean and fast.
尽快掩护好他们
Get them covered as quickly as possible.
记住 到处都有摄像机在盯着我们
And remember, we're all on "Candid Camera" here.
不能犯错
No mistakes.
这是要干什么
What's going on?
不想毁掉惊喜
Don't want to ruin the surprise.
接到了
Gotcha.
我是Hannah
I'm Hannah.
我带你们离开这里 快
Let me get you out of here. Come on.
你们没事了
You're okay.
这边 你们没事了
Right this way. You're okay.
看到没
You see?
我是个遵守承诺的人
I'm a man of my word.
孩子们安全了
Children are safe.
秩序已经恢复了
Order has been restored.
你做了正确的事
You did the right thing.
那边的人都长出了一口气
Everyone down there is breathing a sigh of relief.
好了 开火
Okay, light 'em up!
你在干什么
What are you doing?
见证就够了
Just bear witness!
找掩护
Take cover!
不要还击
Do not return fire!
你到底在干什么 Eddie
What the hell are you doing, Eddie?
展现
Letting it all unfold.
好了 伙计们 你们已经表达自己的观点了
Okay, guys, you've made your point.
他们暂时停火了
Shooting stopped
但是观察哨看到二楼
for the moment, but my spotters see movement
有动静
on the second floor.
他们还会再开枪的
They're going to start again.
好的 伤亡情况呢
Okay. Are there any injuries?
两人受伤 但是他们能挺过来
Two of my guys. They'll pull through,
但那纯粹只是运气好
but that's just pure dumb luck.
情况已经失控了
This situation is out of hand.
我们在这里没有遮掩 我们需要突破进去
We're too exposed out here. We need to breach.
Tammy和Sebastian还在那些隧♥道♥里面
Tammy and Sebastian are still in those tunnels.
让他们看看
Let them look around,
看看能不能另找一条进去的路线
see if they can find another way into the house.
我认为没那时间了
I don't think we have time for that.
我需要跟NCIS谈话
I need to speak to NCIS.
-拜托了 我需要跟NCIS的人谈谈 -嗨 嗨 嗨
- Please, I need to speak to NCIS. - Hey. Hey, hey, hey.
怎么了 发生了什么
Hey, what's going on? What's going on?
没事的 谢谢你 发生了什么
It's okay. Thank you. What's going on?
我不能离开
I can't leave.
我在这里呢 说吧
I'm here. Go ahead.
Dwayne Pride让我给你捎个信
Dwayne Pride has a message for you.
你说这房♥子全是导线是什么意思
What do you mean, the house is wired?
我不确定
I'm not sure.
Pride说整个房♥子都装了个什么东西
Pride says the entire house is set up for something.
导线看起来都接到了房♥子地板下面
The wires disappear under the floorboards.
这条线索的内容可不多啊
Well, that's not much to go on.
我知道 我希望
Yeah, I know. I was hoping
你和Sebastian能多找点信息
that you and Sebastian could shed some light.
好的 我们刚好到达房♥子底下了
Okay. We just got under the house now.
动作快点
Well, move fast.
FBI正在准备强攻
FBI is preparing to breach.
我看看
Let me see.
这都是什么
What is all this?
啊 闻起来像燃料
Ugh. Smells like fuel.
很可能是某种催化剂燃料
It's probably some kind of an accelerant.
Eddie要把房♥子整个烧掉
Eddie set the house to go up in flames.
哦 天呐
Oh, God.
时候到了 Dwayne
This is the moment, Dwayne.
我真高兴你还能活着见证它
I'm really pleased you're still alive to witness it.
见证你完成害死这些人的目标吗
Watch you fulfill your goal of getting all these people killed?
你之所以如此盲目 是因为你依然
The reason you're so blind is because you still define
以成就来定义世界
the world in accomplishments.
-要有目标 -随便你怎么说
- Goals. - Say whatever you want.
这里发生血战
There's about to be a slaughter here.
那都是因为你和像你这样的人
That's because you and the people like you
以为抓我进去就能带来秩序
thought you could bring order by taking me in.
联邦探员们来抓我们了
The federal agents are coming for us,
就像我说的那样
just like I told you they would.
他们想让我们闭嘴
They want to silence us.
我们不会让他们得逞的
We won't let them.
我们要像一家人一样一起面对他们
We're going to face them together as a family.
那是我们的命运
It's our fate.
你得停止向他们撒谎了
You need to stop lying to them.
你将他们置于死地
You've set them up to die.
发生了什么
What's going on?
他只是跟外面的人一样盲目
He's just as blind as the rest of them out there.
看看窗外
Take a look out the window.
-你们能看到我看到的东西 -FBI
- You'll see what I see. - The FBI
来这里是因为他...
is coming in here because he...
他命令他的人向探员们开枪
he ordered his men to shoot at them.
但是这件事还是可以和平结束的
But this can still end peacefully.
Eddie 你说过他们可以自♥由♥离开的
Eddie, you said that they were free to go at any time.
他们现在能离开吗
Can they all leave now?
够了
Enough!
好了 这就是
Okay. That's how
他的真实面目 他很暴♥力♥ 他控制不住脾气
he really is. He's violent. He's uncontrollable.
如果我们站在一起 我们能找到出路的
If we stand together, we'll find salvation.
那是谎言 你已经决定
That's a lie. You've already decided
-这件事的走向了 -带走他
- how this is gonna end. - Get rid of him.
看看这些导线 遍布你们周围
Look at the wires. All around you.
贴着墙 它们到处都是 看看
Against the wall. They're everywhere, look.
整栋房♥子就是个谋杀机器
The house is a kill box.
-在那里 -就是现在
- There! - Now's the moment!
你们是要相信他的鬼话
Are you going to believe his lies,
还是站在我这边
or are you going to stand with me?
Tammy FBI要开始行动了 请告诉我
Tammy, FBI's moving in. Please tell me
你们已经有处理掉那个炸♥弹♥的方法了
that you found a way to disable that accelerant.
Sebastian正在想办法
Sebastian's working on it now.
是 他已经完全意识到了紧迫性
Yeah, he's fully aware of the urgency.
好么 他有点陷入了恐慌中
Okay? It's kind of giving him a panic attack.
别恐慌啊 宝儿 你可以的
Don't panic, baby. You got this.
这里是FBI
This is the FBI.
你们还有一次机会 举起你们的手出来投降
You have one more chance to come out with your hands up.
好了
Okay.
好了 好了 这是个 呃 某种远程控制系统
All right. All right. It's, uh, some kind of a remote system.
他有个信♥号♥♥雷♥管♥
It's got a... frequency detonator
可以通过手♥机♥启动
that's set off by a cell phone.
好吧 如果你知道这是什么的话
All right, well, if you know what that is,
就意味着你能够关掉它
that means you can shut it down.
这意味着我知道该尝试些什么
It means I know what to try.
好吧
Okay.
他们要来夺走你们的自♥由♥了
They're coming to take away your freedom!
不要让步
Don't give in!
Eddie 不要
Eddie, no!
该死的
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:新奥尔良(2014) | 导航列表