Sync & corrections by Costa Dax www.addic7ed.com
哎呦 不错哦
Yo, sick!
嗷
Damn.
好了 S K A
All right, S-K-A...
T 再失误一次 你就出局了
T. One more miss and you're out.
准备好输了吗
You ready to lose?
你没事吧
Are you okay?
什么鬼
Oh, what the hell?!
拉我出去
Get me out of here!
♪ You gotta come on. ♪
钉住 边线射门 加油 Naomi
Mark up, goal side! Come on, Naomi!
边线射门 就是那样 Naomi
Goal side! That's it, Naomi!
太棒了 太棒了
That's it! That's it!
干得漂亮
Great play!
咋了
What?
我吗
Me?
别坐我旁边
Don't sit next to me.
我的天啊
Oh, my gosh.
我猜你被嫌弃了
Yeah, I take it you've been benched.
是的 她给我那个眼神了
Yeah, she gave me the glare.
哦 她过去多甜呀
Oh, she used to be so sweet.
现在只会越来越糟糕了
It's only gonna get worse.
我知道
I know.
嘿
Hey, uh,
你确定Veronica在这里你没事么
you sure you're okay with Veronica being here?
是的 拜托 她是你女朋友
Yeah. Oh, come on, she's your girlfriend.
你知道的 Naomi一直提起她
And, you know, Naomi can't stop talking about her.
给大家带咖♥啡♥因♥来啦
Caffeine for the group.
-啊 -啊
- Oh... - Oh...
我不用了
None for me.
噢 不 我记得你不喜欢咖啡
Oh, no, I remember you don't like coffee,
所以给你做了抹茶拿铁
so I had 'em make you a matcha latte.
但你不想要的话 我完全理解
But I totally understand if you don't want it.
不 我想要的 谢谢
No. I do, I do. Thanks.
谢谢你
Thank you.
宝贝 你是最好的
Baby, you're the absolute best.
谢谢你
Thank you.
工作吗
Work?
是的
Yeah.
Naomi和我今天下午
Naomi and I have tickets for the "Mean Girls"
要去看音乐剧贱女孩
musical this afternoon.
她要失望了
She's gonna be so disappointed.
我带她去
I'll take her.
你不介意吗
You don't mind?
怎么会介意呢 为了让你去不了 他就算
Mind? I wouldn't be surprised if he committed a crime
主动对海军犯罪我都不意外
against the Navy just so he could take your place.
我知道
I know.
Hannah知道我对戏剧的喜爱
Hannah is well aware of my appreciation for the theater.
喜爱这个词可太低估了
Uh, appreciation is an understatement.
不 好了
No, okay.
不许团结起来欺负Ryan
Let's all stop ganging up on Ryan now.
嗯 不 我会带她去的
Uh, yeah, no, I'll take her.
然后今晚顺便把她接走
And then just swing by and pick her up tonight.
好的
Okay.
转告她我很抱歉
Um, tell her I'm sorry.
-没问题 -好的
- Sure. - Okay.
[歌♥词]
Shake it off, girls, shake it off.
早安 Dwayne
Good morning, Dwayne.
Loretta Sebatian
Loretta. Sebastian.
希望这没有打乱你们的周末计划
Hope this didn't interrupt your weekend plans.
不 早午餐和这个比起来不值一提
No, brunch doesn't seem as important by comparison.
所以 关于Mruphy下士 我们目前知道什么了
So, what do we know about, uh, Petty Officer Murphy?
根据体温
Mm, based on body temperature,
我估计他死于昨天午夜时分
I estimate he died around midnight last night.
死因是胸部中了一枪
Cause of death looks to be a single gunshot to the chest.
通常如果是枪杀的话 出血量应该会比这里多
Yeah, usually with gunshots, there's more blood than this,
所以大概率是他在别的地方被杀害的
so chances are he was killed somewhere else.
嘿 Pride
Hey, Pride.
-有什么消息 -额 那可怜的孩子
- What you got? - Uh, the poor kid
掉到垃圾桶去了之后受到了惊吓
who landed in the dumpster with him got a shock,
但没有一个人知道为什么尸体会出现在那里
but none of them have any idea how he got there or why.
Murphy有没有执行什么
Murphy have any assignment
会让他陷入麻烦的任务呢
likely to get him in trouble?
他的驻地在Jacksonville 我还在等
Uh, he's stationed in Jacksonville. I'm still waiting
那边指挥官给我回消息
to hear back from his commanding officer.
Sebaastian 你妈妈给你打电♥话♥了
Sebastian, your mother's calling.
【手♥机♥铃♥声♥】
奇怪
That's weird.
我们平时的通话时间是周二和周四
Usually our check-ins are on Tuesdays and Thursdays.
还有周日
And Sundays.
嘿 妈 怎么了
Hey, Mom, what's up?
那真的是他给他妈设的铃♥声♥吗
Is that really the ringtone for his mom?
没错 Sebastian和他妈妈
Mm-hmm. Sebastian and his mother
关系很好
are close.
为什么我一点
Huh. Why does that not surprise me
-都不觉得奇怪呢 -哪家医院
- one little bit? - Which hospital?
-她要把阑尾摘了 -是阑尾炎犯了吗
- She has to get her appendix taken out. - Has it burst?
噢 那就是一个常规手术 Sebastian
Oh, well, then it's just routine, Sebastian. There's no need
-没什么好担心的 -我当然会担心啊 妈
- to worry about it. - Well, of course I'm gonna worry, Mom.
别假装如果是我得了阑尾炎的话
And don't pretend that you wouldn't
你不会担心了
if the situation was reversed.
你去吧 我们这里人手够了
You should go. We got this.
真的吗
Really?
我确定
100%.
当你家人需要你的时候你应该在场
Got to be there when family needs you.
那好吧 谢了 Pride
All right. Thanks, Pride.
是的 妈 我现在就来了 好的
Yeah, Mom. Yeah. I'm leaving right now. Yeah.
我 我来收拾
I-I got... I got it.
好的
Okay. All right.
我这就来
I'm on my way.
-怎么了 -鞋子不错
- What? - Those are some nice shoes,
Quentin
Quentin.
谢谢
Thanks.
如果弄脏了 挺可惜的
Shame if they got dirty.
噢 不
Oh, no.
有人得去翻一下可能存在的证据
Somebody's got to check for possible evidence.
你刚被选上了这个位置
And you just got elected.
噢 不 不
Oh, no. No.
不 啊
No... Aw.
听着 你们俩至少表现的悲伤一点
Look, at least have the decency, both of you,
假装你们不是那么幸灾乐祸
to pretend like you're not enjoying this.
你应该看看她看我时候的样子
You should've seen the way she looks at me.
拜托 你记得你12岁时候的样子吧
Come on. You remember what it was like to be 12.
是的 但她以前喜欢我给她鼓励啊
Yeah, but she used to like it when I gave her pointers.
-噢 你说啥 -她的确喜欢过啊
- Oh, what? - She did.
我是说 你可能有一些些过于热情了
I'm just saying, you get a little enthusiastic
-尤其是竞技类比赛的时候 -热情是好的
- when it comes to competition. - Enthusiasm is good.
额 我是说热情了吗
Um, uh, did I say "enthusiastic"?
我想说的其实是好斗
I actually meant "frightening".
你有没有 问过你自己
You ever, you ever asked yourself
猜你为什么还没有被邀请来玩你画我猜
why you still haven't been invited back to Pictionary?
嘿 嘿 答案是 性感的舞蹈
Hey. Hey, the answer was "Dirty Dancing".
我说的很清楚了
I couldn't have been more clear.
但你吧Sebastian弄哭了
Well, you made Sebastian cry.
-你好 -嗨
- Hello. - Hi.
-嗨 -Montez中尉 CACO
- Hi. - Lieutenant Montez. CACO.
Gregorio 以及 Khoury 探员 NCIS
Agent Gregorio and Khoury, NCIS.
我猜你是来处理通知家人的事情的吧
I'm assuming you'll handle the notifications?
是的 我还会会留下来协助他的家人
Yes, and I'll stay and help next of kin
给他们提供一切帮助
with anything they need.
你知道Murphy下士的妻子
Any idea why Petty Officer Murphy's wife
为什么住在新奥尔良吗
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:新奥尔良(2014) | 导航列表