set me up with some false IDs so I could.
三年
Three years is
是一段很长的时间
a long time to be on the run.
你没有白白浪费时间 交易记录
Well, it certainly wasn't time wasted... depositions,
医疗记录
medical files,
研究论文
research papers.
这是一桩很有说服力的案子
This is a really compelling case.
不
No.
我的所作所为让三个人被害了
All I've done is get three brave people killed.
他们不会死不瞑目的
Well, their deaths won't be for nothing.
你得帮我们找出
But you're gonna have to help us find
-做了这事情的人 -我知道谁干的
- the person who did this. - I don't know who it is.
我 我只是
I-I just...
我知道Infinity
I knew Infinity
在追杀我了 这也是我回家的原因
was after me. That's why I came back home.
你本来计划是和谁见面的呢
Well, who were you on your way to meet with?
Helen Long 报纸编辑
Helen Long. A newspaper editor
-她之前帮助过吹哨人 -好的
- who's helped whistleblowers before. - Okay,
给Helen打电♥话♥ 让她来我们见个面
call Helen, have her meet us at our office.
不行 我们在Audubon公园见面之后
I can't. We agreed on radio silence
就同意了不再联♥系♥
after setting the time for the meet at Audubon Park.
-所以就摧毁了的SIM卡 -Helen不想留下
- Hence the destroyed SIM card. - Helen didn't want
任何可能追踪到我们身上的
to leave any trail that could lead back
踪迹
to us.
如果杀手跟踪你到了新奥尔良
Well, if the assassin followed you to New Orleans,
她很可能知道了这场会面
it's possible she knows about this meet.
那Helen就有危险了 我必须得去公园
Then Helen's in danger, too. I have to get to the park
-警告她 -哇哦 等等 嘿 嘿
- and warn her. - Whoa. Hang on, hey, hey.
不能让你这么做
Can't let you do that.
我会让新奥尔良警方去那里 看他们能不能先拦住她
I'll send NOPD to the house, see if they can intercept her first.
拜托了 我不能眼睁睁看着别人因我而死
Please. I can't have anybody else's death on my conscience.
抱歉 但我们对这个杀手完全不了解
I'm sorry, but we don't know anything about this assassin:
她从哪里来 她长什么样
where she's from, what she looks like.
不完全对
That's not true.
你知道一件事
You know one thing.
你知道她的下一个目标是我
You know her next target is me.
这个太冒险了
It's too risky.
我们不能让Karla
Well, we can't let Karla
把她自己当成诱饵 一定还有其它方法
use herself as bait... there's got to be another way.
我可以假扮Karla
Well, I can go in as a decoy,
进去当诱饵
pretend I'm Karla.
不 不 不 这个杀手水平很高
No, no, no. The assassin's too good.
她看得出来
She'd know.
给Sebastian打电♥话♥
Call Sebastian.
好吗 让他和你在公园见面
All right? Have him meet you at the park.
看看能否找到攻击可能会来自哪里
Try to figure out where the attack might come from.
立马办 老大
On it, boss.
你有什么想法
What are you thinking?
我们知道有人在追杀她
Well... we know somebody's after her,
但他们不知道我们存在
but they don't know we're here.
我们有战术优势
We have a tactical advantage.
希望这战术优势足够好吧
Hopefully that's enough.
这就是我们警员
And that's why it's integral
与他们社区
that our officers maintain
保持联♥系♥的重要性
a connection with their communities...
停车
Stop the car!
把包拿出来
Give me your purse!
-待在车里 -不许动
- Stay in the car! - Don't move!
冷静 冷静
Stay calm, stay calm.
我是医生
I'm a doctor.
你哪里受伤了
Where are you hurt?
噢 天哪
Oh, geez.
噢 我的天
Oh, my.
你没事的 会很疼
You-You'll be okay. It's gonna hurt like hell,
但你会活下来的
but you'll live.
有什么我可以做的吗
Can I do anything?
你在车外面干什么
What are you doing out of the car?
-我想帮忙 -她需要一辆救护车
- I want to help. - Okay, she needs an ambulance.
还记得警探教你如何使用呼叫口令的吗 去吧
Remember how the detective told you about using dispatch? Go!
这里是4320 代号♥24
This is 4320. Code 24.
-需要一辆救护车 -收到 哪里
- Requesting an ambulance. - Copy. Where?
嗯 Valence街 墓园外面
Um, Valence Street. Just outside the cemetery.
坐下
Sit down.
10-4 救护车在路上了
10-4. EMT's en route.
这真是最好的巡弋了
Best ride-along ever.
出来吧
Come on out.
这些树的阻挡会让狙击手
These trees make it tough for a sniper
很难开火
to get a shot off.
所以袭击会来自地面上的这些人
So attack will be coming on the ground level.
可能是他们中的任何一个
Could be any one of these people.
至少我们有新奥尔良警方做便衣隐藏其中
Well, at least we got NOPD in plain clothes.
大约有半数人都在参与搜查
About half a dozen of them helping with the search.
你接近了吗
You close?
是的 我们快了 看起来怎么样
Yeah, we are. How's it looking?
这有个乐队和很大一群人
I mean, there's a band and a sizeable crowd.
是个完美的融入区域
Perfect place for her to blend in.
有看到Helen Long的迹象吗
Any sign of Helen Long?
还没有
No sign of her yet.
记住
Remember,
你可能看不见我们
you may not be able to see us,
但我们就在附近
but we'll be close by.
还不足以阻止暗♥杀♥
Not close enough to tip off the assassin.
我们要让杀手认为一切都在
We need her to think everything's going
按计划进行着
according to plan.
她会去夺包
She's gonna go for the bag.
你确定自己准备好了吗
You sure you're up for this?
她已经杀了人
She's already killed people.
都是些想要帮我的好人
Good people who wanted to help me.
我必须要在她伤害其他人之前阻止她
I have to stop her before she hurts anybody else.
我们就在你身后
We'll be right behind you.
给我看看你们的热情
Show me what you're working with!
Khoury
Khoury.
Pride Helen Long已经死了
Pride, Helen Long is dead.
新奥尔良警局在她家旁的小沟里发现了她的尸体
NOPD just found her in a ditch beside her house.
所以刺客一定在这里
So the assassin is definitely here.
这是他们干掉Karla
This is their chance to take out Karla
夺走证据的机会
and get the evidence.
Pride 舞台南部
Pride, south of the stage.
等下 等下
Wait. Wait...
为什么半个世界的女人都要化妆呢
Why do women make up half the world?
这让确认身份变得异常困难
It's making this incredibly difficult.
她可能是其中任何一个
She could be any one of them.
Pride 朝你方向去了
Pride, heading your way.
牛仔外套 红色假发
Jean jacket, red wig.
趴下 趴下 趴下
Get down! Get down! Get down!
Karla 趴下
Karla, get down!
-趴下 -趴下
- Get down! - Get down!
趴下
Get down!
她朝舞台上去了
She's headed onstage.
好的 现在看着我 看着我
All right, stay with me, now. Stay with me.
-你还好吗 -是的
- You okay? - Yeah.
我欠你一条命
I owe you one.
你会没事的
You're gonna be okay.
你们找到刺客了吗
Did your people get the assassin?
她不会再伤害任何人的了 多亏了你
She won't be able to hurt anybody else, thanks to you.
证据呢
And the evidence?
在我们说话的时候我的小组正在输入电脑中
My team's digitizing it as we speak.
所有证据都交给了美国检方
Get everything over to the U.S. Attorney.
Infinity塑业会被关掉
Infinity Plastics is going down.
这才是最重要的
That's all that matters.
让我们聊一下
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:新奥尔良(2014) | 导航列表