Taylor市长的办公室
Mayor Taylor's office.
她对城市的所有市政服务负责
She's responsible for all the city's municipal services.
让Gregorio和Sebastian到那里见我
Have Gregorio and Sebastian meet me there.
让主管知道我要每十五分钟汇报一次进展情况
Let the supervisor know I want updates every 15 minutes.
Dwayne
Dwayne.
为什么每次出了事情 你们总是很快就到了
Why is it when trouble comes, you're never far behind?
希望我们能有所帮助
Hoping we can help.
我们的海员之一是这次爆♥炸♥的其中一名受害者
One of our sailors was a victim of the explosion.
我听说了 我很抱歉 而且当然
I heard. I'm so sorry. And of course,
-我们欢迎你们能提供的任何帮助 -好吧 燃气公♥司♥
- we'd welcome any help you could give. - Well, has
是不是已经夺回了他们自己系统的控制权
the gas company been able to regain control of their system?
还没有 但我们的技术部门正在设置一条从他们的
Not yet, but our I.T. department is setting up a direct line
网络到我办公室的直接线路
from their network to our office
这样我们就能实时看到发生的情况了
so we can see everything happening in real time.
这个我能帮忙
I can help out with that.
你能把他介绍给他们吗
Can you introduce him to the guys?
进来吧 我正在和新奥尔良警方
Come on in. I was just discussing
讨论目前的选择 这位是Armand指挥官
options with NOPD. This is Commander Armand,
特殊行动分部的领导
head of the Special Operations Division.
是的 我们之前就认识 很高兴见到你 Malcolm
Yeah, we go back. Good to see you, Malcolm.
真希望不是这种情况下会面的
Wish it was under different circumstances.
特别探员Tammy Gregorio
Special Agent Tammy Gregorio.
很高兴见到你 先生 关于眼下我们面对的情况有什么想法吗
Nice to meet you, sir. Any idea what we're dealing with here?
呃 鉴于网络被控制了
Well, given the takeover of the network,
目前我们把这当作潜在的恐怖袭击来处理
for the moment we're treating it as a possible terrorist act.
-但还没有人出来声称负责 -没有
- But nobody's claimed responsibility? - No,
而且国安局通知我们他们还没有监听到任何谈话
and NSA informed us they haven't heard any chatter.
我们的电脑专家相信完成这种事情的人
Our computer specialist believes that whoever did this
需要有内部人员的接应
would've needed an inside man.
我们也通知了国土安♥全♥部♥
We've already looped in Homeland.
我能让他们查查这些雇员
I can have them run checks on the employees,
看有没有出现在他们监控名单上的
see if anyone pops up on a watchlist.
但在他们夺回控制权之前
But until they regain control of the system,
城市仍然有可能再次受到袭击是吗
the city's vulnerable to another attack?
我们必须这么假设
We have to assume so.
你要接电♥话♥吗
You need to get that?
噢 没事 那是我的私人线路
Oh, it's okay, it's just my private line.
考虑到正在发生的事情
Considering what's going on,
或许你应该接一下 Zahra
maybe you should answer it, Zahra.
好吧
Okay.
喂
Hello?
我能有幸跟
Do I have the pleasure
Taylor市长通话吗
of speaking with Mayor Taylor?
你是谁
Who is this?
你可以称呼我为Spartacus
You can call me Spartacus.
如果你不想失去更多生命的话
If you don't want any more lives lost,
我建议你按我说的做
I suggest you do as I say.
呃
Uh...
Spartacus 我们非常确定
Spartacus, we're pretty sure
剧院的爆♥炸♥只是个事故
the theater explosion was an accident.
你不是市长
You're not the mayor.
不 我是海军罪案调查处的特别探员Gregorio
No, I'm Special Agent Gregorio of NCIS.
那么 特别探员 我们都知道
Well, Special Agent, we both know
那不是意外事故 你只是想查证我的身份
it was no accident. You're trying to verify me.
是的 你能怪我吗
Well, can you blame me?
我是说 哪个疯子都能打电♥话♥来假装这事是他干的 对吧
I mean, any crazy can call with a bogus claim, right?
那一个疯子能控制燃气公♥司♥的网络吗
Can a crazy take control of the gas company's network?
疯子能把高压燃气改道走低压管道
Reroute highly pressurized gas through low-pressure pipes,
让它们引发爆♥炸♥吗
causing them to explode?
-疯子能找到市长的私人电♥话♥号♥码吗 -唔 可能不会
- Find the Mayor's private phone number? - Hm. Probably not.
这些足够证明了吗 还是说你需要更多切实的证据
That enough to verify, or do you need more tangible proof?
哦 不需要 你已经做得够多了
Oh, no, you've done plenty.
那场爆♥炸♥导致了两人丧生
Couple of lives lost in that explosion.
我要五百万美元
I want five million dollars.
七个小时内不付账的话 另一个地方
You have seven hours to pay or another location
会爆♥炸♥的
goes boom.
我会再打电♥话♥通知付款路径的
I'll call with transfer instructions.
不 七个小时 时间不够 我们需要
No, seven hours, that's not enough time. We're gonna need...
我很抱歉 特别探员Gregorio
I'm sorry, Special Agent Gregorio,
你不会误以为我们在谈判吧
were you under the illusion we were negotiating?
五百万 七个小时
Five million, seven hours.
计时开始
Clock is ticking.
同样的事情发生在了巴尔的摩 亚特兰大
Same thing happened in Baltimore, Atlanta,
德克萨斯州全境
all across Texas.
勒索软件让城市都瘫痪了
Ransomware attack that crippled cities.
这个人升级了他的手法 他现在开始杀人了
This guy upped the ante. He's willing to kill people.
所以我们该怎么阻止这一切呢 付他钱吗
Well, so how do we stop that from happening... pay him?
不 我不会建议这么做
No. I wouldn't advise that.
付他钱 他永远不会满足
Pay him, the demands will never end.
那我们怎么办
So what do we do?
我们找到他 阻止他
We find him and stop him.
需要对下一次Spartacus打来电♥话♥时
Need to coordinate a phone trace
做来电追踪的安排
for the next time Spartacus calls.
我会和FBI以及国土安♥全♥部♥协调的
I'll loop in FBI and DHS, get it set up.
Zahra 市政♥府♥手上有现金吗
Zahra, does the city have any accessible cash on hand?
-凑不出五百万 -好吧 有多少
- Not five million dollars. - Well, how much?
有一些政♥治♥献金 大概一百多万
We have a slush fund, a little over a million.
那我们就用那一百多万吧
Then we'll have to make that work.
我以为我们不打算付赎金
But I thought we weren't paying the ransom.
不付 但可以用来拖延时间
We're not. But we may need to buy time.
让Spartacus保持联♥系♥直到我们找到他
Keep Spartacus talking until we can find him.
我会让市政♥府♥财务总管
I'll get the city comptroller
去找我们当前所有能集得到的钱
to make everything we have available immediately.
好的
Good.
你和他聊过了
You established first contact.
你可以作为保持联♥系♥的前线探员吗
You good with being point person moving forward?
没问题 他非常有条理
Of course. He's organized, methodical.
立马知道了我在试探他
He knew immediately I was trying to verify him.
是的 他自学过执法部门的套路
Yeah, so he studied law enforcement tactics.
看上去是这样的
Yeah, sounds like it.
我打算用最直白的方法
I'm gonna have to play this
来对待他 他很聪明
as straight as I can with him. He's smart.
是的
Yeah.
但你更聪明
You're smarter.
怎么样了
How's it coming?
快好了 我们拿到了一条
Almost there. We got a direct line
通向煤气公♥司♥的路线
to the gas company's local network.
你应该可以看到所有
You should be able to display everything they're seeing
煤气公♥司♥的监控
on monitors at the gas company.
好的 我想让Patton来做这事
Okay, I'd like to bring Patton in,
让他在这里攻击勒索软件
have him here attacking this ransomware.
任何进度都需要他和Gregorio
Any progress, it's vital that he and Gregorio
尽可能及时沟通
are close enough to quickly communicate.
是的 能不能建立起双向通道
Yeah, can we get a two-way terminal set up
这样我们可以从这里控制
so we can get input control here?
没问题 给我们30分钟 Marx
Sure. Just give us an extra 30 minutes. Marx,
-再拿几根5类双绞线 -好的
- grab a couple more Cat 5s. - Got it.
是Wade
It's Wade.
尸体的检测报告出来了
Test results came back on those bodies.
我去一趟停尸房♥
I'll stop by the morgue.
在路上了
It's on the way.
在什么路上了
On the way where?
他生前有痛苦吗
Did he suffer?
没有 他一瞬间就死了
No. His death was instantaneous.
所以 现在该怎么办呢
So, what happens now?
我会做运输安排
I'll coordinate transportation arrangements
以及由殡仪馆
and the registration of the death certificate
出具的死亡证明
at the funeral home.
他 他是一个好孩子
He-he was such a good boy.
我相信他是
I'm sure he was.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:新奥尔良(2014) | 导航列表