- Upstairs. - Okay, go
跟Gregorio探员一起去 可能她现在还藏在某处 去检查一下
with Agent Gregorio, maybe she's just hiding. Check down there.
我会组织对附近地区的搜查
I'll coordinate a search of the surrounding area.
Rachel 你在吗
Rachel, you here?
我是 Tim
It's Tim.
你可以出来了
You can come out.
Rachel生病了么
Did Rachel have medical issues?
她患有自闭症 是个特别聪明的孩子
She's on the autism spectrum, highly intelligent.
这些药只是缓解焦虑的
The meds are just for anxiety.
这里有个消防梯
There's a fire ladder.
是 Ben改建了
Yeah, Ben had them installed
这件卧室 为了让Rachel住得更安心
in the bedrooms to make Rachel feel safer.
她找到了一条逃出去的路 聪明的孩子
She found a way out, smart girl.
那是她的自行车吗
Is that her bike?
那是Ben的车
That's Ben's.
Rachel的车是蓝色的
Rachel's is blue.
她能上哪去 她有任何亲近的家人在附近吗
Where'd she go? Does she have any family close,
-或者朋友什么的 -没有 只有Ben和Rachel在这里
- or friends? - No, it's just Ben and Rachel.
我并不清楚有没有其他的朋友
I don't really know of any friends.
想想吧 她很害怕 她要逃命 能去哪
Think, she's scared, she's on the run. Where?
树屋
Treehouse.
他们去年花了一整个夏天一起建造起来的
They spent last summer building it together.
Rachel称呼它是她的安静之地
Rachel calls it her quiet place.
骑车能到达么
Is it a bike ride away?
树屋就建在他的一个庄园里 庄园就在Folsom
It's on some land he owns out in Folsom.
-他们经常骑行过去 -好的 带路吧
- They ride out there all the time. - All right, show me.
我只是不知现在跟她提起那事
I just don't know if now is the right time
是否合适
to bring it up to her.
好吧 那什么时候才合适呢
Well, will there ever be a right time?
你在那家诊所有所突破 Dwayne
You had a breakthrough at that clinic, Dwayne,
但你母亲可能是唯一一个能够补全
but your mom is probably the only person who can fill in
你缺失的信息的人 这样去昂你才能把Red的事抛在脑后
the missing pieces so you can put Red behind you for good.
我最近一直睡得挺好的
I've been sleeping great.
你也一直在因为Red的事情
You've also been beating yourself up
折磨你自己
over what happened to him.
因为是我告诉了Cassius婚外情的事情
Because I told Cassius about the affair,
-关于Red和我母亲的事 -你那时只是个孩子
- about Red and my mom. - You were a child.
你父亲对Red做了什么也不是你的错
What your father did to Red isn't your fault.
我只是希望我能了解他更多
Just wish I knew more about him.
他的家人是谁
Who his family was.
我是说 如果他家人一直以来都不知道他发生了什么 那该怎么办
I mean, what if his family never even knew what happened to him?
去问Mena吧 得到你需要的答案
So go ask Mena. Get the answers you need.
她很脆弱
She's fragile.
她也是Dwayne Pride的母亲
She's also Dwayne Pride's mother.
你是个坚强的人
You're a pretty tough bunch.
你还是和我记忆中的一样 那么擅长弹琴
You're just as good on those keys as I remember.
我真希望我还能记得
I just wish I could
那些歌♥词
remember the words.
我一直在想那些过去的事情
I've been thinking about the old days,
关于你 关于这个地方
about you, this place.
还记得那个教我弹琴的男人吗
Remember the man who taught me to play the piano?
Red
Red?
Clarence
Clarence.
Clarence 他姓什么
Clarence. What was his last name?
Redding
Redding.
Clarence Redding 他是个善良
Clarence Redding. He was kind
有趣的人
and funny.
他以前总是能逗你笑
He used to make you laugh all the time.
是吗
Yeah?
我还真不太记得他了
I don't really remember him all that well.
是吗 你喜欢过他
Well, you liked him.
你很喜欢他
You liked him a lot.
他被...
He was, uh...
什么 妈妈
What, Mama?
-他 他被... -什么
- He... He was... - What?
你知道吗 我觉得
You know what, I-I just don't think
-我不想继续谈论这件事了 -没事
- I want to talk about this anymore. - That's okay.
没事
It's okay.
我们不需要谈论你不想谈的事情
We don't have to talk about anything you don't want to.
多演奏一会儿 我喜欢听这个
Play some more. I like hearing it.
Khoury 你
Khoury, you, uh,
有关于那个海军工程师的消息吗
got something on our Navy engineer?
Kinnaman目前还在手术中
Kinnaman's in surgery now.
Sebastian跟他的上级谈过了
Sebastian talked to his CO,
但是也没有什么线索
but he didn't have any leads
不知道Kinnaman被袭击的原因
on why Kinnaman was targeted in the first place.
我们有他的笔记本电脑
Well, we got his laptop,
-但是被损坏得很严重 -送到NCIS来
- but it's pretty damaged. - Have it sent to NCIS.
我会让Patton调查一下的
I'll get Patton on it.
嗨 Pride 有些其他的事
Hey, Pride, there's something else.
Kinnaman的女儿在袭击发生时就在这里
Kinnaman's teenage daughter was here during the attack.
她现在失踪了
She went missing.
逃走了还是被绑♥架♥了
Fled or abducted?
我们希望是前者
We're hoping it's the former.
Tammy和Carter已经去找她了
Tammy and Carter are searching for her now.
好的 我会继续
All right, I'll head in, coordinate
与社会服务机构和当地教区协作
social services and St. Tammany Parish.
保持联♥系♥
Keep me updated.
你要错过Vista Shores的旅程了 是不是
Gonna miss the tour at Vista Shores, aren't you?
我这有个海军处于危险状态
I got a sailor in critical condition
他的女儿失踪了
and his teenage daughter's missing.
好吧 我会电♥话♥联♥系♥重新安排时间
Okay, I'll, um, call and reschedule,
我们也会照顾好你母亲的
and, uh, we'll take care of your mom.
可以的话 我想让她跟我一起唱首歌♥
Maybe I'll even get her to sing a song with me.
她会喜欢的
She'd like that.
好的 谢谢
Okay. Thanks.
那是Rachel的
That's Rachel's.
嗨 Rachel 宝贝 我是Tim
Hey, Rachel, sweetie, it's Tim.
我父亲在哪
Where's my dad?
他和我的小队在一起 你为什么不下来
He's with my team. Why don't you come down here
和我们聊一会儿呢
and chat with us for a minute?
她是谁
Who's she?
我是特别探员Gregorio
I'm Special Agent Gregorio.
我来自NCIS
I'm with NCIS.
海军罪案调查处吗
Naval Criminal Investigative Service?
哇 很少有人知道这个名字的意思 你竟然是其中之一
Wow. She's one of the few who actually knows what that means.
Gregorio探员非常值得信赖
Agent Gregorio is very trustworthy.
这里很安全 你可以下来了
It's safe, you can come on down.
我不认识她
I don't know her.
你需要对她有点耐心
You got to be patient with her.
争取她的信任
Gain her trust.
好
All right.
我的名字是Tammy
My name's Tammy.
处♥女♥座
And I'm a Virgo.
占星学很愚蠢
Astrology is dumb.
一点也不科学
It's not scientific.
有道理
Fair enough.
我能问你个问题吗
Can I ask you a question?
-说吧 -我父亲说
- Sure. - My dad says
要想真正了解一个人 你需要了解一个人的困境是什么
to truly know someone, you have to know their struggles.
呃 你最大的困境是什么
Uh, what's your greatest struggle?
可能是我室友打呼噜吧
Probably my roommate's snoring.
那么糟糕吗
It's that bad?
Rachel不太明白什么是讽刺
Rachel doesn't really do sarcasm.
哦 对啊
Oh, right.
说实话
Honestly?
我猜会是 我说话做事经常不经过大脑
I guess I-I act before I think.
你知道吗
You know?
我这种脾气可能会让自己惹上麻烦 所以我必须小心
My temper can get me in trouble, so I have to watch it.
我也是
Me, too.
是么
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:新奥尔良(2014) | 导航列表