Damn it!
把枪放下
Put it down!
所有人 快趴下
Everybody, get down on the ground now!
快点 趴下 不要动
Go on, get down. Don't move.
所有人 趴在地上
Everybody, get on the ground!
马上
Now!
外面有两具尸体
Two dead outside.
-顶楼已经安全了 -Eddie Barrett上哪去了
- Top floor's secure. - Where's Eddie Barrett?
Pride在哪
And where's Pride?
我们走 来
Let's go. Come.
别动 Eddie
Don't move, Eddie.
就是此刻 我们一直等待的这一刻
Now this is the moment we've both been waiting for.
你确定Pride和Eddie进到隧♥道♥里了吗
Are you sure Pride and Eddie went into the tunnels?
是的 那里有个逃生通道
Yeah, there was an escape hatch.
他们不可能在不被发现的情况下跑很远
They couldn't have gotten far without being seen.
哇 快看
Whoa, look.
这看上去很新啊
This looks new.
它像是刚挖的
It just got excavated.
是么 但这是通到哪里去的
Yeah, but where does it lead?
我猜是北边 远离河流
My guess is north, away from the river.
好吧
Okay.
我会派个小队过去和你们汇合
I'll have a team come up and meet you.
我们得在Eddie伤害Pride前找到他们
We got to find them before Eddie hurts Pride.
是的 或者是反过来的情况
Yeah, or vice versa.
感到熟悉么
Feels familiar, huh?
好像我们之前就演习过一千遍似的
Like we've played this moment a thousand times before.
跪下
On your knees.
双手放在头上
Hands behind your head.
那我的枪呢
What about my gun?
你想让我把枪扔了吗
You want me to get rid of it?
或者你更想有个不同的结果
Or would you prefer a different outcome?
我要逮捕你 Eddie
I'm bringing you in, Eddie.
你要面对你的所作所为
You're gonna face the consequences
所带来的后果
for what you've done.
这一点 我们都同意
On that point, we agree.
我们都得面对后果
We're all going to face the consequences.
跪下
On your knees.
我们没有什么太大不同 Dwayne
We're not so different, Dwayne.
我们都相信自己能救人
We both believe we can save people.
我想把人们带入混乱
I want to lead them into chaos,
而你认为秩序才是答案
you think order's the answer.
你真是废话连篇
You're full of crap.
你只想逃走
You just wanted to escape.
为此你愿意让很多人去送死
Willing to let dozens of people die just to do it.
各自保留意见吧 Dwayne
Agree to disagree, Dwayne.
你是个懦夫 Eddie
You're a coward, Eddie.
当你被判终生监禁的时候
The whole world's gonna see it
全世界都会见证的
once you get sentenced to life in prison.
那就是你所谓的后果么
Is that your idea of consequences?
你朋友已经死了
Your friend is dead.
再也回不来了
Never coming back.
那种空虚 那种
That emptiness, that sense
不公平的感受将永远延续
of injustice will last forever.
这是我最后一次说这话
This is the last time I'm gonna say it.
跪下
Get on your knees.
双手抱头
Hands behind your head.
华盛顿特区乔治城富兰克林西南大街52号♥
52 South West Franklin Street, Georgetown, D.C.
邮编20007
2-0-0-0-7.
Rita 是吧
Rita, right?
Laurel在27号♥西大街428号♥
Laurel's at 428 West 27th Street,
纽约州 纽约市
New York, New York.
-邮编10012 -闭嘴
- 1-0-0-1-2. - Stop.
你以为我接触不到她们吗
You think I can't get to them?
不论你把我关在哪
No matter where you put me?
你认为没有人愿意
Do you think I don't still have people
去做我要求做的事情吗
willing to do anything I ask?
我
I'm...
要逮捕你
bringing you in.
Christopher Lasalle和他兄弟
Christopher Lasalle and his brother
只是我能力的冰山一角
were just a small taste of what I'm capable of.
我不是你的追随者
I'm not one of your followers.
你当然不是
No.
你更糟
Worse.
你是那个相信自己处于控制之下的人
You're someone who actually believes he's in control.
但是我将会把你
But I will drag you
拖入混乱 这一切都永远不会结束
into the chaos and this will never end.
Pride你上哪去了
Pride, where are you?!
发生了什么
What happened?
他掏出了武器
He went for his weapon.
所有追随者正在收押和盘问中
Followers are being detained and debriefed,
但看上去他们都真的只是受害者
but it looks like they were the real victims here.
他们将需要些帮助才能处理这一切
They're gonna need some help sorting this out.
-我也需要一些帮助 -这是什么意思
- I do, too. - What's that mean?
你的上司 Pride 哪里也找不到他
Well, your boss, Pride, he's nowhere to be found.
是的 好吧 他今天已经受了不少罪了
Yeah, well, he's had a bit of a day.
正是如此 我需要跟他聊一下
Just so. I need to talk to him.
得到他的口供
Get his statement.
好吧 我们能够告诉你他的口供
Well, we could tell you his statement.
Eddie试着掏枪反击
Eddie tried to pull a gun.
我毫不怀疑
I have no doubt,
但是我需要从他那里听一听
but I need to hear it from him.
知道他上哪去了吗
Any idea where he went?
请告诉你的上司
Why don't you tell your bosses that he'll...
他很快就去录口供
make a statement soon enough.
是啊 他只是需要点时间
Yeah, he just needs some time.
_
Christopher
Christopher...
我们抓到他了
We got him.
别担心 Pride会来的
Don't worry, Pride will be here...
-他准备好以后会来的 -我知道
- when he's ready. - I know.
但是
But...?
但是他直接从犯罪现场消失了
But he disappeared from the crime scene.
连个话都没有
Not a word.
考虑到那时的情况 还是可以理解的
That's understandable, given the circumstances.
是 我知道 他需要点空间
Right. I get it, he needs his space,
但发生了这些事之后 我只是
but after what happened, I just...
从我了解的情况看
From what I understand,
Pride射杀了Eddie Barrent 是为了保护自己
Pride shot Eddie Barrett to protect himself.
是 是
Yeah. Yep.
那就是当时发生的事情
That's what happened.
我错过了什么了吗
Am I missing something?
没有 没有
No. No.
那正是当时发生的事
That's exactly what happened.
Pride射杀了Eddie Barrent 是为了保护自己
Pride shot Eddie Barrett to protect himself.
好吧
Okay.
嗨 我在那边觉得有点渴了
Hey, getting a little, uh, thirsty over there.
好吧 那就让自己有点用吧 去拿酒过来
Well, then, make yourself useful. Bring the drinks over.
好吧 好吧 那真是 我本想争辩一下
Okay. All right. That's... I would argue
有人已经让自己很有用了
that someone already made themselves useful
他可是解除了一个自♥制♥炸♥弹♥ 但是...
when they disarmed a homemade firebomb, but...
-争辩有效 Sebastian -好好好
- Valid point, Sebastian. - Right, right, right.
但是你为我们做什么了呢
But what have you done for us lately?
好吧 好吧
All right, all right.
酒水来了 终于来了
Provisions, finally.
听着 伙计们 我不知道自己对Dwayne缺席的感觉
Listen, you guys, I don't know if I feel right
对不对 我们是不是要去找一下他
without Dwayne. Should we go look for him?
我可以追踪他的手♥机♥
I'd trace his phone
但是他手♥机♥在种植园已经被毁掉了
but it got destroyed at the plantation.
如果其他所有人要开一个找人派对的话 那我就退出了
I'm down for a search party if everybody else is.
不需要了
No need.
Dwayne
Dwayne.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:新奥尔良(2014) | 导航列表