He's not lying. It changed my life.
-讲真的 -你们这是想干什么 Chris
- Seriously. - What is this all about, Chris?
这是想让你跟这座城市融为一体
It's about you finally letting this city get under your skin.
我内心对此很挣扎
I struggle with that.
我知道
I know you do.
逃避比面对更简单
It's easier to cut bait and run than to stay put and grow.
哇哦 你们能不能就让我躲在自己的壳里
Wow. Just put me in a nutshell, why don't you.
啊 是你自己把自己关在了壳里
Uh, you put yourself there.
你是唯一一个
Everything that has shifted
注意到团队大厅里所有变化的人
in the squad room, you're the only one who sees it.
我们看到的只是我们愿意与之共事的不变的探员
All we see is the same agent we like working with.
有点难以放下 你知道吗
Kinda hard to turn it off, you know?
我没说你应该放下
I'm not saying you should.
但是试着提醒自己
But try to remind yourself
生活不只是抓坏人
that there's more to life than just catching bad guys.
好吗 你还有你的女儿
All right, you've got your daughter.
-你还有我们 -而且
- You got us. - And...
你得在这个令人不可思议的地方开始一个新生活
you get to start this new life in this incredible place.
但是只有你自己敞开心扉才行
But only if you open yourself up to it.
Hannah
Hannah?
你还好吗
You okay?
我知道我没有你们认识他的时间长
I know I didn't know him as well as you guys did.
但是留下了足够深的印象
But he left an impression.
他为了我两肋插刀 他本不用这么做的
He went out of his way for me. He didn't need to.
因为这才是他
Because that's who he was.
我从不同的监控上
I was able to follow Eddie's car
追踪到了Eddie的车在向东行驶
on various cameras.
但他们离开城市之后我就追不到他们了
Heading east, but I lost them once they left outside the city.
至少是一个好的开端
Well, it's a start.
我这就去更新协查通告
I'll update the BOLO to focus the search.
已经办好了 我设置了一个算法
I already did. And I set an algorithm loose
从不同的交通摄像头里
across the traffic cam network
扫描他的车
to scan for his vehicle dimensions.
Patton
Patton.
我知道Christopher和你关系很好
I know you and Christopher were close.
我辜负了他 老兄
I failed him, man.
什么意思
What does that mean?
在他第一次提到Sue-Ann的时候为什么我没去查他
Why didn't I look into Sue-Ann when he first mentioned her?
我的失职害死了他
He died because I didn't do my job.
Patton 够了
Patton, stop.
我说够了
I said stop.
好吗
Okay?
我不会眼睁睁看你这么自责的
I'm not gonna let you do this to yourself.
Pride 我本可以...
Pride, I could've...
本可以什么
Could've what?
一路上有一百万种变量让我们走到了这一步
There's a million variables that led up to what happened.
好吗 没有什么
Okay? And nothing...
没有什么可以阻止Chris走进那间小屋
nothing was gonna stop Chris from going to that cabin.
以及他被枪击
And he got shot.
然后他死了
And he died.
你不能为你
And you can't take responsibility
无法控制的事情
for something you had
担责任
no control over.
你知道这不能让我感觉好一点
You know that's not making me feel any better.
我并不是来安慰你的
I'm not saying it to make you feel better,
只是让你专注于
but to keep you focused on...
你能控制的事情上
things you can control.
找到Eddie
Finding Eddie.
Pride
Pride,
问题是 我们仅有的证据
the problem is all we got
是他离开城市的方向
is a direction of him leaving out of town.
Eddie可能在任何地方
Eddie could be anywhere.
打猎用的木屋
The hunting cabin.
怎么了
What about it?
Hannah是对的
Hannah was right.
Eddie是一个鬼魂
Eddie's a ghost,
但他在某一个地方存在过
but he's been existing somewhere.
他知道木屋的位置
He knew that cabin was there.
他知道木屋被废弃了
He knew it was abandoned.
意味着他对这一片很熟悉
Means he knows the area.
也许他生活在那里
Maybe he's from there.
那块地方没有很多监控摄像头
There's not a lot of camera networks out in them sticks,
但我可以让我的程序聚焦那里
but I'mma focus my program there.
是的 我们只需要在一个摄像头上找到他就是胜利
Yeah, we only need to catch him on one to get closer.
有求必应
Ask and ye shall receive.
好的 我们发现他了
Yeah, we got him.
11号♥公路由南向北过了Ozona
That was northbound on Route 11, past Ozona.
好的 继续追踪他
Okay. Keep tracking him.
我和其他人
The rest of the team and I
这就赶过去
will head out in that direction now.
亲爱的 把鸡蛋吃了
Finish your eggs, darling.
需要你补充体力
Need your strength.
他干得不错
Good for him.
Edward Barrett
Edward Barrett.
你因杀害联邦探员
You're under arrest
被逮捕了
for the murder of a federal agent.
就这样吗 Pride探员
Is that all, Agent Pride?
还有对于Cade LaSalle的谋杀
And the murder of Cade LaSalle
以及生产
and the production and trafficking
-和运输毒品 -呼
- of a schedule I narcotic.- Whew.
这满口的罪名
That's a mouthful, isn't it?
你觉得这很有意思吗
You think this is funny?
我觉得这一切都是命运的安排
I think this is what was always meant to be.
你身上有武器吗
You armed?
没有
I'm not.
还是你宁愿我有
Would you prefer I was?
-也许吧 -这会给你提供
- Maybe. - Would give you the excuse
你想要的借口 是吗
you're looking for, wouldn't it?
为你的朋友寻求最终极的复仇
To get that ultimate justice for your friend.
如果你突然动一下的话那就不客气了
You're welcome to make a sudden move.
你忘记问我有没有武器了
Forgot to ask if I was armed.
你按下扳机 你会躺在尸体袋里出去
You pull that trigger, you leave this place in a body bag.
至少你和我一起走
Least you'll leave with me.
我能打到她 Pride
I can get a clean shot, Pride.
不
No.
今天没有人会死在这里的
No one has to die today.
但如果死了 还真是死得光荣
But if we did, what a glorious way to go.
够了 Sue-Ann
That's enough, Sue-Ann.
不用担心了
Don't you worry now.
事情不会那样结束的
This isn't how this ends.
他会因为他作为一名
He'll be remembered for his...
尽责的执法者而被铭记
long and dedicated career as a law enforcement officer,
但我们会因为他那颗宽容的心
but we'll miss his big heart
那抹明媚的笑容而怀念他
and his bright smile.
没有一个人知道自己能走多远
None of us knows how long we'll be here,
这是为什么Christopher
which is why Christopher
每一天都为
spent every day in service...
为服务
Service. In the service.
服务
In service.
为他的人♥民♥服务
"Service of his fellow man".
是的 没错了
Yeah. Yeah.
-猜到会在这里找到你 -嘿
- Figured I'd find you here. - Hey.
噢 嘿
Yeah. Hey, uh,
我... 我
yeah, I-I...
我以为就我一个人
I thought I was gonna be alone.
试图从为你举办的升职趴上溜走吗
You trying to sneak off to Belle Chasse for your big promotion?
不算是溜走 就是...
Well, not sneaking off. Just...
不想搞得太大动静
not wanting to make a big deal out of it.
为什么不呢
Well, why not?
你成为主管探员可是一件大事
You becoming the new SAC is a big deal.
我猜我是真的不喜欢变化
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:新奥尔良(2014) | 导航列表