陷得太深时 他向我兄弟吐露了实情
over his head, he confided in my brother.
Cade只是想做正确的事
Cade was just trying to make things right.
当他需要帮助的时候 为什么不给我打个电♥话♥呢
Why didn't he just call me when he needed help?
可能他不认为自己需要帮助吧 你懂的
Maybe he didn't think that he needed help. You know?
可能他觉得自己能够处理好
Maybe he thought he could just handle it himself.
我本应该跟他保持更多联络
I should've stayed in touch more,
即使他过得不错
even if he was doing good.
尤其是当他过得不错的时候
Especially if he was doing good.
我是说 如果我当初多联络
I mean, if I had been,
我就能知道这里发生了什么
I'd know what was going on around here.
你知道这并不是你的错 对吧
You know this isn't your fault, right?
哦 Patton在Cade的信♥用♥卡♥上有了突破
Oh, Patton got a hit on Cade's credit card.
今天早些时候它被使用过 他查到了监控图像
It was used earlier today. He's got a surveillance image.
那不是Shorty
That's not Shorty.
也不是我兄弟
And it's not my brother.
我们只是想搞清楚为什么要延缓释放
We're just trying to figure out what the delay is.
我们得核实她的移♥民♥身份
We had to verify her immigration status.
她是现役海军
She's active military.
这种扣押会让她被当作缺勤处理
This detention made her considered U.A.
我知道 这不是我们的意愿
I'm aware of that. It wasn't our intention.
这就不该发生
This shouldn't be happening.
她可以随意离开 只是她不愿意
She's free to leave. She just won't.
你没有在听我说话
You're not listening to me.
我必须要知道她们去了哪里
I have to know where they went.
我需要和管事的探员聊一下
I need to speak to the agent in charge.
女士 管事的探员不在
Ma'am, the agent in charge isn't on site.
-我们要求你离开这里 -嘿 别碰我
- We're asking you to leave. - Hey, get your hands off me.
嘿 NCIS
Hey. NCIS.
Elena Martinez下士
Petty Officer Elena Martinez,
你的指挥官发来了
your commanding officer sent
你的国籍证明 这里发生了什么
proof of citizenship. What's going on here?
其他地方发生了糟糕的事情
Something bad is happening at that other place.
什么其他地方
What other place?
她说的是Duvall看守所
She's talking about Duvall.
那是个私人看守所
It's a private detention center.
移♥民♥局难以处理大量的被扣押者 于是
ICE can't handle the volume of detainees, so...
就让像Duvall这样的私人机构来处理多余的人
So private facilities like Duvall handle the overflow?
是的 昨天在我们了解到她的情况前
Exactly. Ms. Martinez was sent there yesterday,
-Martinez女士就被送到那里了 -Martinez下士
- before we knew her status. - Petty Officer Martinez,
Duvall那边发生了什么
what's happening at Duvall?
他们带走了很多女人
They're taking women away.
年轻的女人 他们带走她们的时候
Young women. They're taking them
都是在半夜
in the middle of the night,
其他被扣押者说再也没见到过那些女人了
and the other detainees say nobody ever sees them again.
你是怎么知道的
How do you know this?
因为他们曾试图带走我
Because they tried to do it to me.
还有其他人和你一起被送到Duvall么
Anybody else from the party end up at Duvall with you?
没有女人
None of the women.
他们把我们分开遣送到不同地方
They split us up and sent us to different places,
但是我听到了几个我父亲的朋友在那里
but I heard some of my dad's male friends were there.
尽管我并没有看到他们
I didn't see them, though.
你听说的吗
You heard?
在那些地方是有些小道消息的
There's a grapevine in those places.
-那是什么意思 -人们会议论
- What does that mean? - People talk,
他们共享信息
they share information.
我们像沙丁鱼一样挤在一起
We're crammed in there like sardines,
没人在意我们互相之间说些什么
and nobody cares what we say to each other
只要我们不制♥造♥麻烦就行
as long as we don't cause any trouble.
那里肯定有人知道些什么
Somebody over there must know something.
是的
Yeah.
我听到大多数守卫都只会讲英语
I've heard most of the guards only speak English.
被扣押者不断地转移
The detainees are constantly being moved around.
他们互相交流 如果你要问的话 通常
They talk to one another, and usually, if you ask,
不管人们去到那里
there's word of people no matter
都会有话传出来
where they get sent.
但是当女人们从Duvall消失的时候 她们就真不见了
But when women disappear from Duvall, they're gone.
没有人再听说过她们了
Nobody hears about them again.
如果我们应对的是贩卖♥♥人口的话
If we're looking at human trafficking,
优先管辖权是属于FBI的
primary jurisdiction is with the FBI.
FBI曾因涉嫌贩卖♥♥人口调查过Duvall
The FBI was investigating Duvall for suspected human trafficking.
然后呢
What happened?
我不知道 我不能访问全部档案
I don't know. I can't access the whole file.
这些女人 她们是别人的母亲
These women, they're mothers
女儿 姐妹 妻子
and daughters and sisters and wives
我知道有些人确实是非法来到这里的
and I know some of them might be here illegally,
但她们也不该就此消失
but they shouldn't just disappear.
Elena被打晕了 基本上她就是被绑♥架♥了
Elena was knocked out. She was basically kidnapped.
-确实如此 -好吧 至少
- True. - Well, at the very least,
我们应该去那
we should go in there
看看发生了什么
and see what went wrong.
不是吗
Right?
而且与她的失踪有关的任何事
And anything related to her disappearance
按理说属于我们的管辖权限
technically falls within our jurisdiction,
所以假如我们偶然碰到
so if we happen to stumble upon
一些贩卖♥♥人口的事情
some human trafficking ring along the way...
好
Okay.
带Martinez回Duvall
Take Martinez back to Duvall.
问些问题
Ask some questions,
看看能查到哪 同时
see where you get. Meantime,
我们也将跟进FBI的案子
we'll follow up on the FBI case.
我不确定我知道你究竟想要什么
I'm not sure I understand what it is you want,
-Gregorio探员 -好吧 Martinez下士报告了
- Agent Gregorio. - Well, Petty Officer Martinez reports
这里的两个保安对她欲行不轨
that two guards at this facility were inappropriate with her.
-呃 -我们想跟那些保安谈一谈
- Um... - We'd like to talk to those guards.
-好吧 哪一个人 -她不清楚对方的名字
- Okay, which guards? - She doesn't know their names,
但是如果她能看到对方 她就能辨认出来
but if she sees them, she'll recognize them.
哦 所以你想让我带她见一下
Oh, so you want me to let her look
所有保安 看看她是否能认出是谁
at the guards and see if she recognizes anyone?
是的 请吧
Yes, please.
听着 我很想尽全力协助你
Look, I want to assist you in any way I can...
好啊
Good.
但是 不幸的是 这件事
...but, unfortunately, that's not something
若没有搜查令是办不到的
I can do without a warrant.
我必须要保护我员工的公民权
I have to protect the civil rights of my employees.
那被你扣押的那些人的人♥权♥呢
What about the human rights of your detainees?
你也保护他们的人♥权♥吗
You protecting those, too?
不好意思 我束手无策
Unfortunately, my hands are tied.
非常感谢 Bell先生 你帮了大忙了
Thank you so much, Mr. Bell. You've been very helpful.
我会和你联♥系♥的
I'll be in touch.
你怎么能如此轻易就放弃了
How can you just give up like that?
我可不是放弃了 我只是战略性撤退
I didn't just give up. I strategically backed off.
相信我 没有人会用搜查令当借口
Trust me, nobody uses the "you need a warrant" excuse
除非他们在隐瞒什么
unless they're hiding something.
你要知道 我父母曾是难民
You know, my parents were refugees.
我不知道
I didn't know that.
是 我父亲曾在伊朗曾是大学教授
Yeah, my father was a university professor in Iran.
他和我母亲在革命期间逃走了
He and my mother fled during the revolution.
他们曾是立宪主义者
They were constitutionalists
他们相信政教应该分离
and they believed in the separation of church and state,
因此他们成为新政♥权♥的眼中钉
so that made them targets for the new regime.
-他们曾申请过政♥治♥避难吗 -是的
- They were granted asylum? - Yeah.
他们在这里受到欢迎
They were welcomed here with open arms.
他们入了籍 我父亲继续了自己的教学生涯
They became citizens. My father continued his teaching career.
他们在这里有了新生活 建立了新家庭
They built a life here. They raised a family.
时代不同了
That was a different time.
如果当初他们的避难申请被拒绝的话
I can't imagine what my life would've been like
我无法想象我的生活会是什么样
if their asylum claims had been denied.
来了
Here we go.
我被授权了解FBI关于Duvall的调查
I've been granted access to the FBI investigation into Duvall.
结果是什么
What was the outcome?
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:新奥尔良(2014) | 导航列表