That's gonna mean at least some years in a federal lockup.
Sue-Ann在Pride探员出现的时候
Sue-Ann felt threatened by Agent Pride
感觉受到了威胁
when he showed up to arrest
那时候Eddie Barrett被你们诬陷了
Eddie Barrett on false charges.
她又因为医院给的药
She was under the influence of medication
精神上受了影响
given to her at the hospital.
她是无辜的
She is innocent.
我觉得让她无罪获释的概率
And I like our chances of getting her off
-非常大 -也许吧
- free and clear. - Maybe.
但也许并不大
But maybe not.
在审判前至少要在监狱里等待六个月
It's at least a six-month wait before a trial.
而你 Campbell先生 你却可以天天回家
And you, Mr. Campbell, you get to go home after this.
如果你跟我们合作
If you cooperate with us,
Sue-Ann 助理检察官会给你减刑
Sue-Ann, the AUSA will commute your sentence,
你在服刑之后就可以自♥由♥了
and you'll get out of here with time served.
我不知道这什么意思
I don't know what that means.
意味着你可以回家了 Sue-Ann
That means that you get to go home, Sue-Ann, for good.
意味着他们想要你改口供
It means that they want you to change your story.
意味着他们想你
It means that they want you
-出♥卖♥♥♥Eddie -我永远不会...
- to lie to hurt Eddie. - I could never...
听着 我们知道Eddie Barrett
Listen, we know Eddie Barrett
把Christopher Lasalle设陷杀了
set Christopher Lasalle up to get killed,
而且他利用了你
and he used you to do it.
我们只需要你说实话
All we need is the truth from you.
别再和我的客户说话了
Stop talking directly to my client.
你在误导她
You're confusing her.
我很清醒
I'm not confused.
嗯
Hmm.
你想单独聊聊吗
Would you like to speak privately?
我可以让他们在外面等
I can have them wait outside.
不
No.
听着 对不起
Look, I'm sorry.
我帮不了你
I can't help you.
我什么也没看见 什么也不知道
I didn't see anything. I don't know anything.
我只是被射伤了
I just got shot.
Sue-Ann 你听到我们在说什么了吗
Sue-Ann, did you hear what we said?
Eddie自♥由♥了
Eddie is free.
你为什么还要为他坚持你的谎言
Why would you stick to this story and lie for him?
好了 我们结束了
And... we are done here.
你不准再骚扰我的客户了
And you are done harassing my client.
下一次我再接到监狱的电♥话♥
And the next time I get a call from the prison saying
说你想找她聊天的话 猜会发生什么
you want to talk to her, guess what.
我会申请对你的禁令
I'll get an injunction.
明白了吗
We understand?
好的
Okay.
是啊 是啊 回头见
Yeah. Yeah, we'll see you when you get back.
Pride和Sebastian把监视
Pride and Sebastian have turned the stakeout
交给了监视小队
over to the surveillance team.
Pride一定很失望
Pride must have been disappointed
-Sue-Ann没有上钩 -是啊
- Sue-Ann didn't bite. - Yeah, well,
考虑到她的律师是Campbell
it's not much of a surprise,
这样的结局也不算意料之外
given that Campbell's her lawyer.
他让她相信一切都会没事的
He's got her believing that everything's gonna be fine.
所以这对我们而言意味着什么
So where does this leave us?
在万能的P哥手里
In the capable hands of Triple P.
我挖出了Lewis Franklin 医师助理
I dug into Lewis Franklin, the physician's assistant
在医院里给Barrett药的人
who supplied Barrett with the drugs inside.
他在Barrett获释后辞职了
He must've left his job right after Barrett's release.
辞职原因很可疑
And under suspicious circumstances.
监狱调查员一直盯着他 甚至逮捕了他
Prison investigators were all over him. Even arrested him.
-没有起诉吗 -没有
- And no charges? - Nope.
他被放走了 猜谁是他的律师
And he was released. And guess who his lawyer was.
呃
Ugh.
我真的不喜欢这个人
I'm really starting to dislike this guy.
我们得去和Franklin见个面 他在哪里
Okay. We need to pick Franklin up. Where is he?
Monroe 但他开不了口
Monroe, but he's not gonna talk.
-为什么呢 -他今早被谋杀了
- Why not? - He was murdered this morning.
在他家外被枪杀了
Shot in the head outside his house.
给Monroe警方打电♥话♥
Call Monroe PD.
-我们得把尸体交给Wade -在办了
- We need to get the body to Wade. - I'm on it.
我去给Pride打电♥话♥ 让他知道这个情况
I'm gonna call Pride. I'll let him know.
你好啊
Hello there.
这已经煮了四个小时了 可能有些恶心
It's, uh... four hours old, probably disgusting.
谢谢
Thank you.
你看上去挺糟糕的
You look terrible.
我不是想对你恶毒什么的
I mean that in the nicest way possible.
再次谢谢你
Thank you again.
嗯
Mm-hmm.
说实话
I'm not gonna lie.
Eddie Barrett让我觉得我慢了两步
Eddie Barrett makes me feel like I'm two steps behind.
是啊
Yeah, well...
我们还在研究
We're still trying to figure out
那人有多大的能力
what this guy is capable of, you know.
我人生中最重要的案子
Biggest case of my life.
感觉我快要输了
Feel like I'm failing.
感觉我让Chris失望了
Like I'm failing Chris.
不 你没有失败
No. You're not failing.
你只是还未成功
You just haven't succeeded yet.
好的
Okay.
我在努力改善气氛 我成功了吗
I tried to lift the mood. How'd I do?
-感谢你的努力 -好的
- I appreciate the effort. - All right.
我相信你 Pride
My money's on you, Pride.
永远相信
Always.
我是Pride
This is Pride.
他在哪里
He's where?
不 不 不
No, no. No.
呆在外面 看住他 我这就来
Stay outside, keep eyes on him. I'm on my way.
怎么了
What is it?
Barrett刚出现在了我的酒吧里
Barrett just showed up at my bar.
我猜
My guess is...
这工作时间挺糟糕的
the hours must be painful.
过段时间你会习惯的
Ah, you get used to it after a while.
开始说你那个睡过头的早晨
Start telling yourself that missing mornings
-不是个问题吧 -当然
- isn't a problem? - Yeah.
-就是这样 -一切都是值得的
- Exactly. - It's got to be worth it, though.
你的工作很有意义
Because your work is profound.
你看到人们最真实的样子
You see people at their most real.
你是说醉酒的样子吗
You mean drunk?
我是说 去除了任何伪装后
I mean, stripped of any pretense.
-他们的喜悦 他们的悲伤 -嗯
- Their happiest, their saddest... - Hmm.
他们经历的一切
...whatever they're going through.
他们像是和牧师赎罪一样
And they want to talk to you.
-与你交谈 -从未这么想过
- Like a priest. - Never thought of it that way.
我的工作还挺相似的
My work's kind of similar.
是吗 你做什么的
Oh, yeah? What do you do?
他是谋杀犯 Jimmy
He's a murderer, Jimmy.
Dwayne
Dwayne.
特别探员Pride探员
Special Agent Pride.
很高兴再次见到你
Nice to see you again.
给你买♥♥一杯
Buy you a drink?
-这是谁 -噢 抱歉 Jimmy
- Who is this? - Oh, I'm sorry, Jimmy.
我的名字是Eddie Barrett
My name's Eddie Barrett.
Dwayne 对不起 我不知道
Dwayne, I'm sorry, I didn't know.
你在我的酒吧里干什么
What the hell are you doing in my bar?
我就想锻炼一下
I wanted a little exercise.
另外 监视我的警♥察♥们
Plus, those cops who were watching me
有点过于热情
seemed a little antsy.
-你得走了 -友善一点
- You need to leave now. - Keep cool.
你别想碰我 说出去不好听
You don't want to lay hands on me. It's a bad look.
和家人一起工作挺好的
Must be nice to work with family.
你别惹我
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:新奥尔良(2014) | 导航列表