剧集 | 极品老妈 | 导航列表
- so I kicked him out. - Aw. See?
我只看见了他维护塔米
All I see is that he stuck up for Tammy
却没维护我
and he didn't stick up for me.
现在我也看出来了
Wow. Now that's all I see.
她说了你才看出来
You didn't see it until she said to see it.
我早就看出来了
I saw it.
你到底站谁那边
So whose side are you on?
我们得把这个家庭当成是真人秀
Look, we need to think of this family as a reality show.
盟友会改变 现在你出局了
Alliances are going to shift, and right now you're out.
基本上谁最后一个跟你说话 你就同意谁
So basically you agree with whoever speaks to you last.
他有道理
He's got a point.
我讨厌拥有家庭
Ugh! I hate having a family.
她也有道理
Eh, she's got a point, too.
我追他追到一个峡谷里 拿着一支彩弹枪
So I chased him into a ravine and held a paintball gun
指着他的头 直到他说他也爱我
to his head until he told me he loved me, too.
-太浪漫了 -是吧
- So romantic. - Isn't it?
鲍勃
Hi, Bob.
当然还在啦
Of course I still have them.
你的屁♥股♥还是晒得黝黑吗
Do you still have your perfectly tan tush?
奥兰多
Orlando.
剧集 | 极品老妈 | 导航列表