剧集 | 极品老妈 | 导航列表
因为我酗酒 而且我这辈子遇到的所有好事
'cause I have alcoholism, and I never met a good thing
都被我变成了坏事
I couldn't turn into a bad thing.
这是遗传
I come by it honestly.
我妈妈在我四岁时抛弃了我
My mother abandoned me when I was four.
到目前为止还比不上谷仓的故事吧
Well, so far, it's no barn story, huh?
我们要开门了 我的员工呢
We're about to open. Where's my staff?
我刚收到瑞克的短♥信♥
I just got a text from Rick.
他说他不舒服
He says he's not feeling well,
等亚当回来才会好受一些
and he won't be better till Adam's back.
真是个混♥蛋♥
What a jerk.
今天有超多比赛的
There's, like, a bajillion games on today.
好吧 我们少了一个人 但我们能应付
Okay. Okay, we're a man down, but we can handle it.
詹妮和莎伦也生病了
Jenny and Sharon are sick, too.
莎伦是谁
Who's Sharon?
你叫她凯伦
The one you call Karen.
我觉得重点是
Well, I think the takeaway
他们的职业道德比我想象的还要糟糕
is that their work ethic is even worse than I thought.
重点是这个吗
Oh, is that the takeaway?
因为还有第二个重点 你是女混♥蛋♥
'Cause there's a second takeaway where you're a lady dick.
如果我这么糟糕 那你怎么还在这里
If I'm so terrible, why are you here?
因为你是我的朋友
'Cause you're my friend.
真的吗 但你刚说我是个混♥蛋♥
Really? But you just called me a dick.
是啊 当着你的面说的 真朋友才这样
Yeah, to your face, like a real friend.
你也是个混♥蛋♥
You've kind of been a dick, too.
过来抱抱吧
Come on, bring it in. Huh?
我们做什么才能让你搬过来
What do we got to do to get you to move here?
你的故事简直令人难以置信
Your story was unbelievable.
那才是第一卷呢 我的朋友
And that was only volume one, my friend.
很棒的分享
Hey, great share.
我的谷仓故事的重点是
You know, the thing about my barn story
门是从外面锁住的
is that the, uh, door was locked from the outside.
谁锁的
Who locked it?
这是个谜
It's a mystery.
才不是 是你老婆
No, it's not. It was your wife.
邦妮 你太棒了
Bonnie, you were amazing.
听到你的故事让我觉得
I mean, hearing you made me actually think
我可以坚持戒瘾
I could stay sober.
谢谢
Thanks.
不 你不明白
No, you don't understand.
我戒了又喝 喝了又戒好多年
I've been in and out for years,
从未有过这样的感受
and I've never felt like this.
你谈到你女儿的那些事
The way you talked about your daughter
真的感动了我
really touched me.
我也有个小女孩 但她被带走了
I've got a little girl, but she got taken away.
在我努力戒瘾时跟我妈妈住一起
Lives with my mom while I'm trying to get clean.
但是自从她离开后
But ever since she left,
我都没法坚持三天不喝酒
I-I can't put more than three days together.
你刚不是说你戒瘾十天了吗
I thought you said you had ten days.
我四舍五入了 其实就一天
I was rounding up. I have one.
我的戒酒一天奖牌都能贴满一栋房♥子的墙了
I could wallpaper a house with my one-day chips.
现在我有戒酒四年奖牌了
Now I've got a four-year coin.
我不小心把它扔进喷泉里许愿了
I accidentally used it for a wish in a fountain,
但我知道如果我需要它 它就在商场
but I know it's at the mall if I need it.
我真高兴我见到了你
Wow, I'm so glad I met you.
我差点没来
I almost didn't come.
-你多久参加一次互助会 -一周两次
- How often do you go to meetings? - Twice a week.
一周一次
Once a week.
我今天来了呀
Hey, I came today.
如果你得了癌症 我告诉你
If you had cancer and I told you
想要得到缓解 你只用
all you had to do to keep it in remission
一周参加四次互助会 难道你不会来吗
was hit four meetings a week, wouldn't you go?
哇
Oh, wow.
癌症真的可以这样治吗
Can you actually fix cancer that way?
应该搞个大新闻啊
That should be bigger news.
不可以 但这能治好我们
No, but it works pretty good for our thing.
我们有病 互助会是我们的药
We have a disease, and meetings are our medicine.
你真的是匿名戒瘾会最智慧的女人
You are literally the wisest woman in AA.
我就是
Yes, I am.
你的墨镜呢
Where are your sunglasses?
我不戴了 我们翻篇吧
I'm not wearing them anymore. Let's move on.
不不 墨镜没事 我只是心情不好
No, no, they're fine. I was just in a bad mood.
真的吗
Really?
忍♥不了
I can't.
谢谢你们等我
Hey, thanks for waiting.
你肯定是亚当
You must be Adam.
对
Right.
这是帕蒂 她要来吃午餐
This is Patty. She's coming to lunch.
刚开始戒瘾计划 是我的超级粉丝
New in the program and a very big fan of mine.
我们谁不是呢
Aren't we all.
这是你的辣椒芝士爆浆卷
Here are your jalapeño poppers.
我点的是马苏里拉芝士条
I ordered mozzarella sticks.
伙计 我差这么一点就要哭了
Buddy, I am this close to crying,
我一哭起来就停不下来了
and once I start, I cannot stop.
所以我需要你忍♥一忍♥ 吃掉辣椒芝士爆浆卷
So I'm gonna need you to suck it up and eat the poppers
否则就在接下来的三个小时里
or cradle me like a baby
像抱婴儿一样抱着我
for the next three hours.
好 好
Okay. Yeah, yeah.
谁想要这玩意儿
Who wants whatever this is?
拜托 各位 这是酒
Come on, people, it's alcohol!
你们有什么毛病啊
What's wrong with you?
我要两杯马提尼
I need two martinis.
来了
On it.
你从哪儿来的
Where'd you come from?
塔米打了电♥话♥ 说你需要帮助
Tammy called, said you needed help.
我很久没调酒了
Been a minute since I tended bar,
但我觉得我宝刀不老
but I think I got this.
别误会 但你这时候最性感了
Don't take this the wrong way, but you've never been hotter.
我半小时前点了威士忌
Hey, I ordered a whiskey half an hour ago.
是吗 你想知道
Oh, did you? You want to know
我过去半小时在做什么吗
what I've been doing the last half hour?
试图找到第三桌 因为你不知道12点在哪
Trying to find table three 'cause you can't count clockwise
就没法顺时针数数
when you don't know where midnight is!
塔米 让我来吧
Tammy, why don't you let me handle this.
谢天谢地你来了
Oh, thank God you made it.
你需要什么
What can I get you?
一杯威士忌 我等很久了
A whiskey. I've been waiting forever.
朋友 一次只点一杯
Friend, I'm gonna say you're at fault here
就是你的错了
for ordering just one drink at a time.
在人这么多的酒吧 你一般至少都要点两杯
In a crowded bar, you always order at least two.
但我的冰会化
But my ice would melt.
亲爱的 如果你的冰化了
Oh, honey, if your ice is melting,
那你就喝得太慢了
you're drinking too damn slow.
我们开始吧 你需要几杯酒
Now let's get your buzz on. How many drinks do you want?
两杯
Two?
我听到你说了四杯
I heard four.
我尽快赶来了 我能做什么
I came as soon as I could. What can I do?
我们需要六份牛肉玉米饼和马苏里拉芝士条
We need six orders of beef nachos and mozzarella sticks.
好 牛米饼和马条来了
Okay, b-chos and mo-sticks coming up.
你为什么那样叫
Why did you call them that?
这样更快啊
'Cause it's faster.
我爱你
I love you.
我需要两杯波旁威士忌 纯饮
I need two bourbons, neat,
要么是第3桌 要么是第7桌
for table three and/or seven.
知道了
Got it.
塔米 谢谢你叫大家来
Tammy, thanks for calling in the troops.
你们简直救了我的命
You guys are saving my ass.
别客气
No problem.
亚当该让你管事的
Adam really should've left you in charge.
我知道
I know.
天啊 我终于过得开心了
Oh, my God. I'm finally enjoying myself.
剧集 | 极品老妈 | 导航列表