剧集 | 极品老妈 | 导航列表
So why aren't you?
我不知道
I don't know.
我从没想到过
It just never occurred to me.
天啊 我是个糟糕的人
Oh, my God, I am an awful person.
不 你人很好
No, no, you're a terrific person,
那只是你的小盲点
it's just a little bit of a blind spot for you.
我说的是小 但我的意思是巨大
And when I say "Little bit," I mean huge.
我说的是盲点
And when I say "Blind spot,"
但我的意思是极大的性格缺陷
I mean gigantic character flaw.
真是太丢脸了
I mean, this is so humiliating.
我都无法面对她们了
I don't think I can even face them now.
我该不该开除她们 找一批新人啊
I mean, should I just get rid of them and get new ones?
不要 不要
No. No.
看着我 不要
Look at me. No.
我还打算看一部电影呢
Oh. I was gonna watch a movie.
好吧 我去我房♥间学习
Fine, I'll study in my room.
我不想给你造成不便
Oh, I don't want to inconvenience you.
你没有啊
You're not.
谢谢你
Thank you.
那是什么意思
What does that mean?
那叫呼吸
It's called breathing.
那样可以吗 还是把你惹毛了
Is that okay or is it too "Activating" for you?
继续呼吸 我去开门
Keep breathing, I'll get it.
我刚跟我儿子通完话
I just got off the phone with my son.
那是克丽丝蒂的主意
It was Christy's idea.
是你把车掉头的
You're the one who turned the car around.
我是来说谢谢的
I came to say thank you.
是我的主意
It was my idea.
杰瑞决定他想让女儿
Jerry decided that he wants his daughter
跟奶奶建立感情
to have a relationship with her grandma.
太棒了
That's amazing.
那你和杰瑞呢
What about, what about you and Jerry?
他说我们在慢慢修复感情
H-He said we're a work in progress.
我不知道你们对他说了什么 但我很感激
I don't know what you said to him, but I'm so grateful.
说实话 主要是克丽丝蒂的功劳
To be honest, it was really more Christy than me.
不是的
That's not true.
-是你掉头了 -是啊
- You're the one who turned the car around. - u202dYeah,
但是你跟他共情了
but you did that whole thing where you empathized with him.
我觉得那让他改变了想法
I think that made the difference.
我不知道 你说的
I don't know. That tough love stuff
严厉的爱很有说服力
you were dishing out was pretty compelling.
怨恨加深那部分
And that festering resentment part?
简直是全垒打
It was a home run.
是吗 我还害怕太过了
Was it? I was afraid it was too much.
-那一刻我很担心 -嗯
- In the moment, I was concerned... - u202dYeah.
结果你是个天才
...but it turns out, you're a genius.
你俩现在真要好
Wow. You two are so good now.
我们知道
We know.
我们做到了
Hey, we did it. u202dAh!
什么
What?
给你
Here you go.
你没必要给我做午餐
Oh, you didn't have to make me lunch.
没事啦
Oh, no, no, no.
我得学习如何自己干活
I have to learn how to do things for myself.
冷静点 你只是送你管家们去度假了
Settle down. You just sent your housekeepers on vacation.
你又不是海伦·凯勒
You're not Helen Keller.
没错 因为我是个好人
That's right. Because I'm a good person
也会做好吃的金枪鱼三明治
who also makes a good tuna sandwich.
不如说你是个好人
How about you're a great person
也会做三明治
who makes a sandwich?
请给我再倒一杯冰茶好吗
Would you mind getting me a refill of my iced tea?
没问题
Oh, sure.
谢啦谢啦
Thank you, thank you.
剧集 | 极品老妈 | 导航列表