剧集 | 极品老妈 | 导航列表
I'm willing to bet at least one of them wasn't a gun.
赫布 拥抱不撒手的那个人
Herb, with the lingering hugs.
我必须说 我很高兴我们这样做了
I got to say, I'm glad we did this.
这种夫妇聚会很有趣
Doing this couple thing is fun.
确实 说起你的圣巴巴拉别♥墅♥
It is. So this Santa Barbara house,
如果我们爬到树上 能看到奥普拉吗
if we climb a tree, can we see Oprah?
-敬甜点 -敬甜点
- To dessert. - To dessert.
他们应该把肉做成甜点
They should make meat dessert.
比如肉馅饼
Like meat in a pie.
烘肉卷馅饼
Meatloaf pot pie.
但不要豆子
But no peas.
为什么人们总用豆子毁食物
Why do people ruin everything with peas?
滚远点 豆子
Get out of here, peas.
好了
Mm. Okay.
再来一次《铁血战士》握手
One more Predator handshake.
你想当达奇吗[片中角色]
Do you want to be Dutch?
我就是达奇[荷兰人]
I am Dutch.
怎么了 迪伦
What's the matter, Dillon?
联调局让你坐太久办公室了吗
FBI got you pushing too many pencils?
我们喝酒时看起来也这么蠢吗
Did we look this stupid when we were drinking?
是的 但我依然有炮打
Yes, but I still got laid.
说实话吧 他们也有
And let's be honest, so will they.
宝贝
Hey, babe.
宝贝 我们打开水流按♥摩♥浴缸吧
Babe. Let's fire up the 'cuzza-- Jacuzzaroo.
他从没那样叫过那东西
He has never called it that.
快点 邦妮 水摩浴缸
Come on, Bonnie, 'c-cuzzaroo.
水摩浴缸
'Cuzzaroo!
水摩...
'Cuzzar...
我们怎么可能
Oh, like there's a chance in hell
在他们面前赤身裸...
we're gonna get naked in front of...
-我喜欢你的分享 塔米 -谢谢
- I loved your share, Tammy. - Thanks.
尽管你两次无视了计时器
Even though you did ignore the timer twice.
我的生活很丰富 玛乔丽 而且不是两次...
I live a big life, Marjorie. And it wasn't twice....
我们回家再说
We'll talk about this at home.
我需要你
I need you.
怎么了
What's going on?
我找到了一个很棒的公♥寓♥ 但我周五
I found a great apartment, but I got to give them
必须给他们一张支票 不然就没戏了
a check on Friday or I lose the place.
很好 给他们支票吧
Fantastic. Give them a check.
我还没告诉玛乔丽
I still haven't told Marjorie.
我本来准备说了 但我怯场了
I started to, but then I got cold feet.
然后我不小心又丢了一张优♥惠♥券
And then I accidentally threw out another Valpak,
我的立场就比较弱势了
so I was coming from a position of weakness.
你能替我跟她说吗
Will you talk to her for me?
这种事你必须自己对付
This is something you got to do alone.
就像你的40多岁
Like your 40s.
求你了 我明天在威廉姆斯-索诺玛公♥司♥上半天班
Please? I work a half-day at Williams-Sonoma tomorrow.
你们可以来找我 我们一起去吃午餐
You guys can come by and we can go out to lunch.
好吧 但你以为她会生气
Okay, but you're assuming she's gonna be upset.
她也可能会开心
She could be happy.
她为什么会开心
Why would she be happy?
对 她会很难过的 会很好的
Right, she's gonna be devastated. It'll be good.
-夫妇朋友 -你好啊
- Hey, couple buddy. - Hey, you.
亚当一直在说安迪和你的烤架
Adam could not stop talking about Andy and your barbecue.
所以听着 你觉得我们
So, listen, what do you say
这周末再续前缘怎么样
we recapture the magic this weekend?
或许可以开车去你的圣巴巴拉别♥墅♥
Maybe take a little drive down to your place in Santa Barbara?
这周末
Ooh, this weekend?
-或者下周末 -下周末
- Or next. - Ooh, next?
我们可以换个时间 你想换个时间吗
We could do it another time. Do you want to do it another time?
那当然 我们约个时间吧
Yeah, absolutely. Let's make a date.
我手♥机♥上有日历
I have a calendar on my phone.
我刚学会了怎么用
I just learned how to, how to use it.
好样的 傻小子
Way to go, pally.
吉尔和安迪讨厌我们 都是你的错
Jill and Andy hate us, and it's all your fault.
吉尔和安迪不讨厌我们
Jill and Andy don't hate us.
他们讨厌 他们不想再和我们聚会了
Yes, they do. They don't want to go out with us anymore.
现在只剩你和我了 实话实说
So now it's just gonna be you, me, and-- let's be honest--
还有克丽丝蒂 直到我们死
Christy until we die.
-安迪和我处得很好 -我也这么以为
- Andy and I are great. - Yeah, I thought so, too,
当他像《军官与绅士》里一样扶你离开浴缸时
when he was Officer and a Gentleman-ing you out of the hot tub,
但是... 显然并非如此
but, uh... apparently not.
你为何这么确定是我的错
Why are you so sure it's me?
不然还有谁在场
Who else was there?
安迪 想喝杯啤酒吗
"Andy, want to grab a beer?"
准备好接受不告而别吧 因为你绝对不可能...
Prepare to be ghosted, because you're never gonna...
现在吗 没问题
"Now? Sure."
还有击拳表情 是你的原因
And a fist bump. It's you.
这里好香啊
It smells so good in here.
像是南瓜和姜饼人在柑橘林
It's like a pumpkin made love to a gingerbread man
亲热了一番
in an orange grove.
我只是很高兴你见到了我逛商场的朋友们
I'm just excited you got to meet some of my mall walker friends.
西摩的确精力旺盛
Seymour really is vigorous.
希望他会打电♥话♥来
I hope he calls.
-天啊 -怎么了
- Oh, my God. - What?
瓦莱丽·伯提内莉有同款搅拌机
Valerie Bertinelli has that mixer.
告诉西摩我想要这个当圣诞礼物
Tell Seymour I want this for Christmas.
需要试吃吗
Can I offer you a sample?
罗勒味橄榄油做的番茄佛卡夏
Tomato focaccia with basil-infused olive oil.
听起来很美味 谢谢
Ooh. Sounds yummy. Thanks.
我想问问
Um, I don't suppose
你们这里招人吗
that you would be hiring, would you?
你可以访问我们的网站
Uh, well, you could go to our website
填写申请
and fill out an application.
你知道网站是什么吗
Do you know what a website is?
我想我能搞明白
I believe I can figure it out.
你真棒
Good for you!
玛乔丽 一切还好吗
Marjorie, is everything all right?
还好 怎么了
Yeah. Why?
听起来你好像在找工作
'Cause it sounded like you were asking for a job.
好吧
Okay.
我对此有些尴尬
I'm a little embarrassed about this,
所以别告诉其他姐妹
so please don't tell the other ladies,
我有一些经济方面的问题
but I am having a few... financial issues.
我还以为维克托有钱
But I thought Victor had money.
过去是的
Well, he did.
然后他生病了 我们要付医药费
And then he got sick, and between the meds
和居家护理费 所剩无几
and the home health care, there's very little left.
真遗憾
I'm so sorry.
谢天谢地有塔米在
Well, thank God for Tammy.
如果不是她付房♥租
If she weren't kicking in on rent,
我觉得我的房♥子都不一定保得住
I think I might not still have the house.
两位
Hey, guys!
天啊 这些好吃吧
Oh, my God, aren't those good?
我吃了好多 血型都成了
I've been eating so many, my blood type's
番茄佛卡夏阳性血
tomato focaccia-positive.
这是威利-索诺玛公♥司♥的幽默
That's just a little Willy Sonoma humor.
好 我们去吃午餐吧
All right, let's go do this lunch.
不 不吃午餐
No-no-no, no lunch.
要吃午餐 我们有很多要聊的
Yes, lunch. We have a lot to talk about.
但我不饿了
But I'm not hungry anymore.
但你保证了你会饿的
But you promised you'd be hungry.
但现在我改变主意了
But now I've changed my mind.
但我们要吃午餐
But we were gonna have this lunch,
期间你要支持我
and you were gonna support me through that.
但现在我不会了 所以我会在未来
But now I'm not, so I will support you
待定的一餐中支持你
at a future meal TBD.
看在老天的分上
For heaven's sakes.
她觉得我付不起午餐的钱
She doesn't think I can afford lunch
因为我刚告诉她
because I just told her I was having
我有一些经济问题
剧集 | 极品老妈 | 导航列表