剧集 | 极品老妈 | 导航列表
Welcome home.
死狗
Son of a bitch.
什么情况
What the hell?
保罗
Paul?
保罗 发生了什么
Paul, what's going on?
鲁迪没出现吗
Did Rudy not show up?
你试图自己管理厨房♥吗
And you tried to run the kitchen by yourself?
没事的 我去找他 你去烹饪
It's okay. I'll go get him, and you get cooking.
你可以的
You can do it!
你不需要这个
And you don't need this.
放手
Drop it.
放手
Drop it.
好湿啊
Wow, that's wet.
你不是我叫的鸡
You're not my hooker.
不是
No.
她从悬崖上跳了下去
She threw herself off a cliff.
你为什么没去上班
Why aren't you at work?
因为我喜欢心情愉快地去上班
Because I like to go to work feeling good.
所以我做了我经常做的事
And so I did what I always do.
我喝了一杯极干伏特加马提尼
I had a very dry vodka martini
加了两个蓝奶酪橄榄
with two blue cheese olives.
但我没有享受
But I didn't enjoy it,
所以我被迫喝了第二杯
and so I was forced to have a second.
然后是第三杯
And then a third,
等待着快乐来临
waiting for the happy to arrive.
但它没有来
But it never did.
希望你满意了
I hope you're satisfied.
你毁了我喝酒的快♥感♥
You ruined drinking for me.
喝酒 不喝酒 我不在乎
Drink, don't drink. I don't care.
快去换衣服
Just go get dressed.
我毁了喝酒
I ruined drinking.
你可以往下看
You know, you could look down here.
如果它在看我 我也要看它
If it's watching me, I'm watching it.
剧集 | 极品老妈 | 导航列表