剧集 | 极品老妈 | 导航列表
我不知道
I don't know.
听我说的话 "我想要..."
Oh, listen to me. "I want..."
"我想要什么..."
"What I want..."
你想要什么我能给你的东西吗
What do you want that I can give you?
我真的看起来像我妈妈吗
Do I really look like my mom?
非常像
Oh, so much.
而且你的手像她
And you have her hands.
你的笑声像她
And her laugh.
等等 能更具体一点吗
Wait, could you be more specific?
因为我有多种笑声
'Cause there are several laughs. Um...
咯咯笑 吃吃笑 哈哈笑
A chortle, a chuckle and a belly.
我们都听听
Well, let's hear them.
中间那个
Middle one.
你在这里做什么
Oh. What're you doing here?
等塔米 等克丽丝蒂
Waiting for Tammy. Waiting for Christy.
也许会睡一觉
Might also take a nap.
只需要找到完美角度
Just need to find the perfect angle.
就...
And...
找到了
there it is.
好心关个灯
Be a love and hit the light.
带上门
And the door.
拜托
Come on.
你不能告诉我关于性感轮床男的任何事吗
You can't tell me anything about sexy gurney guy?
为了保住工作我不能说
Not if I want to keep my job.
呆子
Nerd.
迟早有一天
There will come a time
你会有求于我
when you will need something from me,
而我不会满足你的
and I will not give it to you.
行吧
Okay.
瞧瞧谁来了
Look who's here.
我不敢相信你已经能下床了
Oh! I can't believe you're up and about already.
是啊 谁知道止痛药也能止痛呢
Yeah. Who knew pain pills could also be used for pain?
你们应该看看她的切口 非常可爱
You should see her incision. It is so cute.
我拍了一张照片放在Ins上
I took a selfie and put it up on Instagram
配的话是"只是开玩笑"[肾]
with the caption, "Just kidney-ing around."
已经有六个赞了
Already six likes.
七个了 谢谢 吉尔
Ooh! Seven. Thank you, Jill.
顺便说句 如果大家周六有空的话
By the way, if everyone's free Saturday night,
我姨妈想请你们去吃晚餐
my aunt wants to take us all out to dinner.
等等 你们在说话吗
Wait, you two are talking?
等等
And wait.
除了我之外竟然有人请晚餐
Somebody besides me is paying for dinner?
你不是在"开玩笑"吧
You're not just "Kidney-ing" Around?
你们和好了真好
It's great that you guys patched things up.
是啊 她们现在是死党
Oh, yeah, they're best friends now.
抱歉 我周六没空
Sorry, I'm busy on Saturday.
去牛排餐厅
It's a steakhouse.
我会考虑一下
I will consider it.
她是我与过去唯一的联♥系♥ 邦妮
She's the only link I have to my past, Bonnie.
了解我妈妈的事令我很开心
And I'm having so much fun finding out stuff about my mom.
比如她曾加入过乐队
Like she was in a band.
也许这就是为什么我喜欢乐队
Maybe that's why I love bands.
要问我的话 饼干对你居心不良
If you ask me, Cookie's working you.
为了什么
For what?
她已经拿到肾了
She's already got her kidney.
你觉得她还想要脾吗
Think she's gunning for her spleen?
我不知道 我只是信不过她
I don't know. I just don't trust her.
我16岁时妈妈就死了
My mom died when I was 16.
我发誓从葬礼回来以后
I swear we got back from the funeral,
我爸爸再没提起过她
and my dad never said another word about her.
现在依然不愿提起
Still won't.
我愿意做任何事
I'd do anything to have somebody
换一个能讲她故事的人
who could tell me stories about her.
我希望我能有办法忘记
I wish there was a way for me to forget
我听到的关于她的故事
all the stories I've heard about her.
彼此彼此
You and me both.
饼干 非常感谢你请我们所有人
Cookie, thank you so much for bringing us all out.
我要点龙虾 我甚至都不爱吃
I'm getting lobster. I don't even like it.
我只想吃够本
I just want to make this meal count.
吉尔说得对
Jill's right.
这是一场庆祝
This is a celebration.
所有人都该点一些
Everyone should order
昂贵但不爱吃的东西
something really expensive they don't even like.
-现代医学 真是奇迹 -是啊
- Modern medicine. What a miracle. - Yeah.
他们从你身体里拿出一部分
They took a part out of you,
放在你的身体里
and they put it into you,
四天之后
and four days later,
你俩都出来吃晚餐了
you're both out to dinner.
你们知道现在寄快递第二天就能到了吗
u202dAnd did you know you can also send a package overnight now?
玛乔丽提的这点很好
Marjorie raises a good point.
塔米的肾刚动完手术 能这么早出来吗
Should Tammy's kidney be out so soon after surgery?
我无法再在那个床上躺下去了
Oh, I couldn't stay another moment in that bed.
除非
Unless
那个医生同意我的大胆提议
the doctor had taken me up on my rather bold offer.
红酒
Wine?
我的
Ah, here.
塔米的肾能喝酒吗
Should Tammy's kidney be drinking?
只要不是塔米喝
As long as it's not inside Tammy,
-我觉得就没事 -温蒂
- I think it's fine. - u202dWendy?
几小口没关系
A few sips are okay.
很好 因为它喜欢梅洛红酒
Well, good. Because it absolutely loves merlot.
确实是我的肾
That's my kidney, all right.
不知道我帅气的准老公是否喜欢梅洛红酒
I wonder if my handsome husband-to-be loves merlot.
你订婚了吗
You're engaged?
很接近
Close.
只需要查出他叫什么
Just need to find out his name.
我想祝酒
Um, so, I-I want to propose a toast.
很久以来
For a long time,
我都不敢畅想未来
I haven't been able to think about the future.
现在 多亏你
And now, thanks to you,
我能畅想了
I can. u202d
敬塔米
Here's to Tammy.
敬塔米
To Tammy.
比几小口量大多了
Way more than a few sips.
别说了
Drop it.
我闻到一种气味
I detect an odor.
好吧
Well...
我要去女卫生间了
I'm going to the little girls' room.
你们知道为什么吗
And do you know why?
因为我能尿
Because I can pee!
她很棒吧
Isn't she great?
难以置信我差点把她赶出我的生活
I can't believe I almost cut her out of my life.
最近几天太棒了
These last few days have been so awesome.
她对待你的肾就像对亚利桑那州立大学的新生一样
How is it not bothering you that she's treating your kidney
你怎么不为此困扰啊
like a freshman at Arizona State?
那不再是我的肾了
It's not my kidney anymore.
对我来说 那一直都是你的肾
To me, it will always be your kidney.
那讲不通
That doesn't make sense.
我们现在得讲得通了吗 是新规矩吗
Oh, we have to make sense now? Is that the new thing?
我女儿要嫁给一个她素未谋面的男人
My daughter's marrying a man she's never met.
你会祝福我们吗
So we have your blessing?
我也得尿尿
I also have to pee,
有谁想为我欢呼吗
if anyone would care to throw me a parade!
塔米的肾在抽烟
Tammy's kidney is smoking!
克丽丝蒂 能把面包递给我吗
Christy, can you pass the bread?
我警告过你 迟早有一天
I warned you that there would come a time
你会有求于我
when you would ask me for something
而我不会满足你的
and I wouldn't give it to ya.
行吧
Okay.
复仇的滋味如何
How does that revenge taste?
剧集 | 极品老妈 | 导航列表