剧集 | 极品老妈 | 导航列表
我说完了
And that's it.
格斯 你出局了
Gus, you're out.
爸爸回家了 唱着动听的歌♥曲
Daddy's home and he's singing the sweet, sweet music.
我们没事了吗
So, we're good?
是的 我也很抱歉
Yeah. And I'm sorry, too.
我不该插手你的互助会
I should've stayed out of your program.
这绝对对你有好处 对我俩也是
It's definitely working for you. For us.
是啊
It is. It is.
你对我跟她是互助对象没意见吗
So you're cool with me having her as a sponsor?
完全没意见 实际上 她是女人还是件好事
Couldn't be cooler. In fact, it's great she's a woman.
她会帮助你理解我
She'll help you understand me.
她已经帮助了 就是她建议我道歉的
She already has. She's the one that suggested I say I'm sorry.
那是萨姆的主意吗
That was Sam's idea?
是啊 她今天来了酒吧
Yeah, she dropped by the bar today
跟我讨论了这件事
and she talked me through it.
-她来了酒吧啊 -是啊
- Oh. She dropped by the bar? - Yeah.
她多久来酒吧一次
How often does she drop by the bar?
她在附近时就会来
When she's in the neighborhood.
所以她在附近时
So she drops by the bar
就来酒吧
when she's in the neighborhood.
她在附近就来酒吧时
And does she have a drink when she drops by the bar
会喝酒吗
'cause she's in the neighborhood?
-天啊 -你太天真了
- Oh, God. - You are so naive!
我经常工作
I work a lot,
酒吧就在她回家路上
and it's on her way home.
我们完全是纯洁的
It's totally innocent.
不 你太天真了
No, you're totally innocent.
这就像两年前
This is exactly like two years ago
我是对的一样
with the thing when I was right.
等等 你不是跟玛乔丽在咖啡厅见面吗
W-W-Wait, d-don't you meet Marjorie at the bistro?
是啊 灯火通明 我们大声地喝着汤
Yes, where we sip soup loudly in a brightly lit setting.
玛乔丽把餐巾像围嘴一样塞进衣领里
Marjorie's got a napkin tucked into her collar like a bib.
萨姆也这样吗 她塞了条围嘴吗
Is that what Sam's doing? She got a bib tucked in there?
还是她喝着葡萄酒 吸着香烟
Or is she sipping a Pinot and sucking on her cigarette
像是那不是烟
like it's, you know, not a cigarette?
难以置信你不信任我
I can't believe you don't trust me.
我信任你 我是不信任她
Oh, I trust you. I don't trust her.
你都不了解她
You don't even know her!
我了解她 我就是她
Oh, I know her. I am her.
或者说我曾经是她 我还可以当她
Or I was her. And I could still be her.
但因为你 我成了现在这样 而她是那样的
But because of you, I'm me and she's her!
等等 你有个男性治疗师
Wait. Wait, wait. You have a male therapist
你跟他单独在他家见面
who you meet alone in his house.
我说什么了吗
Do I say anything about that?
-也许你该说 -等等 什么
- Well, maybe you should. - Uh-- Wait, what?
不 他是个丑男
No. He's a mess.
萨姆在帮我
You know, Sam is helping me,
那是唯一重要的
and that's all that should matter.
格斯 你可以回来了
Gus, you're back in!
如果我一头栽进锅里 那一切就结束了
If I just put my head in this pot, it would all be over.
四号♥桌想当面谢谢你做的海鲈鱼
Hey. Table four would like to personally thank you for their branzino.
是吗 他们不知道我很痛苦吗
Oh, would they? Don't they know I'm in pain?
他们真喜欢吗
Did they really like it?
是啊 他们想告诉你
Yes. And they want to tell you.
给我准备点洗手液 我回来时用
Have some Purell waiting for me when I return.
你好 塔米
Hello, Tammy.
你好 鲁迪
Hello, Rudy.
你来这里干什么
What are you doing here?
我想你
I miss you.
我也想你
I miss you, too.
以防你没从短♥信♥和视频中看出
In case you couldn't tell from the texts and the click-clock.
我喜欢你的视频
I loved your video.
-是吗 -是的
- You did? u202d- Yeah.
你为什么不告诉我
Why didn't you tell me?
女生喜欢让男生猜来猜去
Well, a gal likes to keep a guy guessing.
这是游戏的一部分
You know, it's part of the game.
游戏
Oh, the-the game?
是啊 游戏 跳舞
Yeah, you know, the game, the dance.
我勾搭你 又假装不感兴趣
How I worked you up, pretending not to be interested.
所以你在玩我
So, you were playing me?
只是为了好玩
All in fun.
那可没什么好玩的
Oh, there was nothing fun about it.
你折磨了我
You tortured me.
好让我们走到今天啊
Only so we could get here, now.
塔米 我是个人 我有感情
Tammy, I'm a person. I have feelings.
我想跟你谈认真的恋爱
I wanted a actual relationship with you,
有意义的恋爱
something significant, something meaningful.
我也是
So did I.
请你别生气
Please don't be upset.
太晚了
It's too late.
进展不顺啊
That did not go well.
你开玩笑吗 我拿捏住她了
Are you kidding? I have her right where I want her!
现在真正的游戏开始了
And now the real game has begun!
该死
Damn it.
亚当 如果女人装成是有超级长睫毛的
Adam, if a woman sent you a text as a lady panda
熊猫小姐给你发短♥信♥ 你会回复她的 对吧
with super long eyelashes, you would text her back, right?
我不知道 我搞不懂调情的动物
I don't know. I find flirty animals confusing.
鲁迪快把我逼疯了
Rudy's driving me insane.
我一直忍♥不住看手♥机♥ 给 你拿着
I can't stop looking at my phone. Here, you take it.
不管我做什么 说什么
No matter what I do, no matter what I say,
如何声泪俱下地求你 都别还给我
no matter how much I beg, do not give it back to me.
好
Okay.
还给我
Give it back to me.
好
Okay.
没想到会见到你
Hey, I didn't expect to see you.
我参加完互助会 在回去的路上
I was on my way back from a meeting
我最近都没你的消息了 所以我想着来看看
and I hadn't heard from you, so I thought I'd check in.
你跟邦妮怎么样
How'd it go with Bonnie?
我采取了你的建议 一开始挺好的
I took your advice, and at first it went great.
不好 你不止说了很抱歉
Oh, no. You went past sorry.
就多说了一点
Just a little.
男人怎么就是学不会
Why can't men learn?
情况好转时就闭上嘴
Once things are good, stop talking.
女人为什么不了解 男人就是学不会
Why can't women learn that men don't learn?
听着 我以为
Uh, listen, I-I thought
如果她知道道歉是你的主意
if she knew that my apology was your idea,
她就会意识到你帮了我很多
that she'd realize how much you've been helping me.
所以我告诉我的互助对象 按剧本来
This is why I tell my sponsees: stick to the script.
别偏离剧本
Don't veer from the script.
我知道 只是 我不想每次提到你的名字时
Yeah, I know. It's just, you know, I don't want to feel tense
都觉得紧张
every time I bring your name up.
你丈夫对你互助男人有意见吗
I mean, does your husband have a problem with you sponsoring men?
没有 他对我做的其它所有事都有意见
No. He has a problem with everything else I do.
但如果你跟他见了面 别告诉他我说过这话
But if you ever meet him, don't tell him I said that.
知道了
Noted.
如果你跟邦妮见了面
And if you ever meet Bonnie...
我怎么跟你打预防针都没用
Well, there's no way to talk you through that one.
我们说好永远不跟对方的配偶见面怎么样
How about we agree to never meet each other's spouses?
成交
Deal.
发生了什么
What's happening?
你是对的
You were right.
该死 我可不想在你认错时是这副熊样
Damn it! This is not how I want to look when I'm right.
好 我明天再告诉你
Yeah. I'll tell you again tomorrow.
难以置信鲁迪还在玩消失
I can't believe Rudy's still ghosting me.
这不就是你对他做的事吗
Isn't that what you did to him?
是啊 但我是在玩游戏
Yeah, but I did it as a game.
仔细品品
Um, hello.
天啊
Oh, my God.
那个疯狂性感的天才
That crazy, sexy genius.
傀儡大♥师♥变成了傀儡
The puppeteer has become the puppet.
剧集 | 极品老妈 | 导航列表