剧集 | 极品老妈 | 导航列表
Hold on, this isn't Trevor's...
快闭嘴吧
Oh, shut all the way up.
这是你的收据
Oh, here's your receipt.
好
Oh, uh, right.
给你
Here you go.
我不能拿
I can't take that.
我另一条裤子里有干的钱
Oh, I think I have a dry one in my other pants.
不 食物来晚了 而且都凉了
No, the food is late and it's cold.
我吃了一些你的饺子
And I ate a couple of your dumplings.
特雷弗 玛乔丽最近过得很艰难
Trevor, Marjorie's been going through a rough time lately.
今晚是她第一次做送餐员
Tonight is her first night at a new job.
也是最后一次
Yeah, and the last.
我真是个笨蛋 居然觉得自己可以应付得来
I was an idiot to think that I could handle this.
这就是部落过去常常
This is why tribes used to leave
把老人丢在荒野里等死的原因
old people in the wilderness to die.
等等 老
Wait, "old"?
你又不老
You're not old.
我一直都这么告诉她
That's what I always tell her.
你能给我拿点东西让我咽下去吗
Hey, could you get me something I could choke down?
蛋卷什么的
Maybe an egg roll?
我想吃蛋卷的 算了
I want the egg roll-- no, oh,
给你吃 给你吃
you can have it, you can have it.
请坐
Have a seat.
这真是太丢人了
This is so embarrassing.
我会尽量不跟你吹嘘我的完美生活
Well, I'll try not to lord my perfect life over you.
行吧
Fair enough.
我跟很多需要重启生活的人合作过
Listen, I have worked with a lot of people who have needed to reboot their lives.
不管你年龄多大
It is not easy...
重塑自我都不容易
to reinvent yourself no matter what your age.
你的膝盖怎么了
What happened to your knee?
今晚我也很不顺利
This hasn't been a great night for me, either.
但我们聊聊你吧
But let's talk about you.
邦妮提到你丈夫最近过世了
Bonnie mentioned that your husband passed away recently?
是在去年
Last year.
这是一个人经历的最艰难的事情
That's one of the hardest things that a person can go through.
我也这么认为
I thought so...
直到我开始送中餐
until I tried to deliver Chinese food.
请进
Come on in.
看起来不错嘛
Looking good in here.
看好了
Check this out.
塔米的确做得很好
Tammy does good work.
你也是
So do you.
玛乔丽还在工作
Marjorie's still got the job.
她得带温蒂和她一起去 但她还是在工作
She has to take Wendy with her, but she's still got it.
听着 我得跟你说一件事
Listen, uh, I need to talk to you about something.
你没必要谢谢我
Oh, you don't need to thank me.
但如果你想买♥♥礼物
But if you're looking for a gift,
我很喜欢芳香疗法
I do like aromatherapy.
你每周都这么说
You say that every week.
是啊 结果还是没有佛手柑蜡烛
Yeah, and yet no bergamot candle.
对一个病人来说 如此清楚地
Listen, it is not ideal for a patient to get such
看到他们心理医生私下的生活
a revealing view behind the curtain
是不理想的
of their therapist's life.
这影响了我们之间的关系
It's affected our dynamic,
所以我整理了一份推荐名单
so I've put together a list of referrals.
等等 小医生
Whoa, whoa, whoa, pump the brakes, shrinky dink.
我为你做了那么多 你不能甩了我
You can't dump me after all I've done for you.
我很肯定我可以
I'm pretty sure I can.
到目前为止 我一直对你持观望态度
Look, up until now I've been on the fence about you.
但现在我看到了你最糟糕的一面
But now that I've seen you at your worst--
那是你最糟糕的一面 对吧
that was your worst, right?
希望如此
I hope so.
那我就愈发肯定
Well, then I'm more sure than ever
你就是适合我的心理医生了
that you're the shrink for me.
为什么 因为你懂我
Why? Because you get me,
只有崩溃的人才能懂我
as only a ruined human being could.
你确定吗
You sure?
绝对的
Absolutely.
好吧
Okay, good.
现在你见过我所有的朋友了
So, now that you've met all my friends,
我是对的还是对的
was I right or was I right?
剧集 | 极品老妈 | 导航列表