剧集 | 极品老妈 | 导航列表
Christy, come here. Come here.
刚是怎么回事
What the hell was that?
我知道 大混♥蛋♥ 对吧
I know! Huge tool, right?
我说的是你
I'm talking about you.
我
Me?
去道歉 跟他说下杯酒免费
Go apologize and tell him the next round is on the house.
你不是认真的吧
You cannot be serious.
我在经营酒吧
I'm running a business.
你应该支持你的雇员
And you should support your employees.
叮 鸡翅好了
Ding, wings up!
快过去道歉吧
Just go and apologize.
你想道歉吗 自己去道吧
You want to apologize? Do it yourself!
叮 鸡翅要凉了
Ding, wings getting cold.
发罩
Hairnet.
你给我买♥♥个真铃 我就考虑戴发罩
I will consider a hairnet if you get me a real bell.
我不想再自己叮了
I'm tired of doing my own ding.
拿着鸡翅走啊
Get the wings and go.
我这就走
Oh, I'm going.
你不能离开
You can't leave.
看好了
Watch me.
塔米 我需要你当服务员
Tammy, I need you to wait tables.
认真的吗
Seriously?
我好不容易才把头发都塞进去
I finally got all of it crammed into this thing.
现在就去
Now.
稍等 让我穿上裤子
Hold up. Let me put my pants on.
请拿两个毛巾
Two towels, please?
我得登记你的客人 姓名
Uh, I have to sign your guest in. Name?
她名"我的女友"
Her name is "My girlfriend."
姓"美爆"
Last name "Ba-bam."
我叫吉尔
It's Jill.
吉尔·美爆
Jill Ba-Bam.
不不不
Oh, no, no, no.
我不要别人碰过的东西
I don't touch things that have touched other people.
因为她是个淑女
Ah, 'cause she's a lady.
一个超火♥辣♥的淑女
A super, super hot lady.
他能看到 亲爱的 悠着点
He can see that, baby. Dial it back.
16...
17...
半个
...and a half.
我真的不该弄那么响
I'm really not supposed to let 'em clang like that,
但我觉得这告诉了整个健身房♥我在这里
but I think it tells the whole gym I'm here,
我很强壮 你们能咋地
I'm strong, deal with it.
好 你想试试吗
Okay, want to give it a whirl?
不是这个重量
I mean, not at this weight, you know,
我练了很多年才能做到
it took me years to get there.
没事 我按通常的方法练吧
Oh, that's okay. I'll just stick to my usual stuff.
这样也许更安全
Ah. Probably safer.
你知道她会这样做吗
Did you know she could do this?
我都不知道居然有人能做到
I didn't know anyone could do this.
也许她应该当警♥察♥
Maybe she should be the cop
你应该在家里做足部护理
and you should be the one at home getting a pedicure.
美爆
Ba-bam!
我会杀了他 我会杀了他
I'll kill him. I'll kill him!
马弗还是亚当
Marv or Adam?
亚当 马弗是谁
Adam. Who's Marv?
那个人
The guy!
我不在乎那个人
I don't care about the guy.
我在乎的是我老公为了马弗
I care that my husband threw my daughter
让我女儿当替罪羊
under the proverbial bus for this Marv guy.
也许我有点在乎马弗
Maybe I do care about Marv a little bit.
谢谢
Thank you.
就像亚当完全忘记了
Oh, it's like Adam has, like, totally forgotten about
那个什么的存在...
the existence of... of-of this... This is the, uh,
这是结婚证明
this is the uh, marriage certificate.
它为什么在杂♥志♥里
What's it doing in a magazine?
我把邮件带进了厕所
I don't... I-I brought the mail into the bathroom.
然后就这样了
Things happen.
我必须说 妈妈 知道你
I got to say, Mom, it feels really good
和我站一边让我感觉很好
knowing that you're on my side.
我当然和你站一边
Well, of course I'm on your side.
还有什么边 只有一边
What other side is there? There's only one side.
说真的 这比温蒂的发型还令人震惊
Honestly, this is more shocking than Wendy's hair.
温蒂的发型 天啊
Wendy's hair-- oof.
我们还没聊过这个呢
We still haven't talked about that yet.
我去沏茶
I'll make some tea.
-吉尔就会扔进去的 -闭嘴
- Jill would've made that. - Shut up.
真好玩
Well, that was fun.
-嗯 -我们该再来一次
- Yep. - We should do this again.
嗯
Yep.
一切还好吗
Is everything all right?
嗯
Yep.
我们有时间去...
Do we have time to g...
我把手表忘在储物柜里了
Ooh, I left my watch in the locker.
马上回来
Oh... Be right back.
这和你的鞋子真的不搭
It really doesn't go with your shoes.
今天还没结束呢 小家伙
Your day's not over, bub.
狗狗知道什么我不知道的
What does the dog know that I don't?
你怎么能不帮克丽丝蒂辩护
How could you not defend Christy?
-开始了 -对 开始了
- Here we go. - Yeah, here we go.
是她抛弃了我
Hey, she walked out on me.
因为你让她当了替罪羊
Because you threw her under the bus.
顾客永远是对的
The customer is always right.
从什么时候开始 我这辈子都是顾客
Since when? I've been a customer my whole life,
我从来都不是对的
I'm never right.
现在更是大错特错
Especially now.
你应该支持她的
You should have had her back.
她也没支持我啊 她抛弃了我
She didn't have my back. She left me hanging.
我得调酒 当服务员 四小时都没尿尿
I had to bartend, wait tables. I couldn't pee for four hours.
听着 克丽丝蒂是我女儿
Look, Christy is my daughter,
-如果你 -不不不
- and if you... - Nope, nope, no, no.
别讲下去了
We're stopping that right now.
少对我说"不不不"
Don't you "Nope, nope, nope" Me.
我爱克丽丝蒂 但你不能自动站她那边
I love Christy, but you can't automatically take her side.
我们结婚了 情况不同了
We're married now. Things are different.
所以我应该自动站你这边吗
So I'm supposed to automatically take your side?
这是相互的
Hey, it goes both ways.
不管你做多少疯狂事
No matter how many crazy-ass things you do--
我们都知道你肯定会做
and we know you're gonna do 'em--
我都一直会在你身边支持你
I will always be there to support you.
你会吗
You will?
当然了 你是我妻子 我永远都支持你
Hell yeah, you're my wife. I got your back forever.
你有多累啊
How tired are you?
这重要吗 反正你都在上面
Does it matter? You're on top either way.
克丽丝蒂 真好 你还在
Oh, Christy, good, you're still here.
亚当和我想跟你谈谈
Adam and I want to talk to you.
是吗 很好
Oh? Oh, good.
请谈吧
Yes. Yes, please do.
我真的觉得你欠压当一个道歉
I really feel like you owe Adam an apology.
什么 不
What? No.
不不不
No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no.
上次我们说话时 你还要为了我杀了他呢
Last time you and I spoke, you were killing him for me.
-什么 -是象征说法
- What? - It's symbolism.
那是在我听到亚当的说法之前
Uh, that was before I heard Adam's side of the story.
谢谢你 邦妮
Oh, thank you, Bonnie.
没错
Oh, yes.
谢谢你 邦妮
"Thank you, Bonnie."
我看出来了
I see how it is now.
晚上光光地吹吹枕边风
A little nighttime nookie-nookie pillow talk,
突然他还有说法了
suddenly he has a side?
-我有 -他有
- I do. - He does.
我恨你俩
I hate you both!
我等不及毕业
剧集 | 极品老妈 | 导航列表