剧集 | 极品老妈 | 导航列表
It's just that I don't know how long I'll be able to work.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
你的审美是永恒的
Your aesthetic is timeless.
谢谢 亲爱的
Oh. Thank you, darling.
实话说了
Full disclosure.
我找你
There is a reason
是有原因的
that I tracked you down.
我需要一颗肾
I need... A kidney.
一颗肾
A kidney?
果然如此
And there it is.
医生说亲人是最佳匹配
The doctor said that a family member would be the best match.
所以我上了社交媒体试图找到你妈妈
So I went on social media to try and track down your mother,
但一个老邻居回复说她去世了
but an old neighbor wrote and said she'd passed,
但她有个女儿
but that she had a daughter.
你想要我的肾
You want my kidney?
"想要"这词太重了
"Want" Is a strong word.
但我确实需要
But I do need it.
一方面 那是她姨妈
On the one hand, it's her aunt.
另一方面 她刚见到她
On the other hand, she just met her.
另一方面 那是某人的命
On the other hand, it's someone's life.
怎么了
What?
你会为我这样做吗
Would you do it for me?
你什么意思
What do you mean?
我是你妈妈
I'm your mother!
你全身器官都是我给的
I gave you every organ you have.
我只要求你返还一个
I'm just asking for one back.
我的小肾在你身体里撑不过一天
My tiny kidney would not last a day in you.
它会蜷缩在你的脾脏后
It'd be cowering behind your spleen,
寻找你的结肠 因为它知道那是唯一的出路
searching for your colon, knowing it was the only way out.
仅供你参考
Well, for your information,
我愿意给你任何器官
I would give you any organ of mine.
在你那样糟蹋过器官之后吗
After what you put them through?
我还不如要格斯的肾呢
I'd be better off taking a kidney from Gus.
别担心 现在还不要
Oh, don't worry. Not yet.
我只是不希望别人占塔米的便宜
I just don't want anyone taking advantage of Tammy.
不是有些人死后捐器官吗
And aren't there people who donate organs after they're dead?
饼干为什么不要那种器官
Why can't Cookie nab one of those?
她说等待名单要排八年
She said it's like an eight-year waiting list.
那是她的问题
Well, that's on her.
她应该早点排
She should have gotten on the list sooner.
事实上 我们应该现在就排
In fact, we should get ourselves on those lists right now.
你得先有病才行
You have to be sick first.
-谁说的 -所有人
- Says who? - u202dSays everybody!
不需要肾的话是不能去排的
You can't get in line for a kidney when you don't need one.
我不同意
I disagree.
没什么好不同意的
There's nothing to disagree with.
这只是事实
It's just a fact.
亲爱的
Oh, sweetie.
好天真
So naive.
就算拿到了你打算放哪儿
Where would you even put it?
你以为这里只能放冰淇淋吗
You think this is just for ice cream?
你打算怎么办
So which way are you leaning?
我不知道 我很疑惑
I don't know. I'm really confused.
这就像《单身女郎》季终集
This is like the finale of The Bachelorette.
她会怎么做
What's she gonna do?
选情绪不稳定的前橄榄球员
Pick the ex-football player with the mood swings,
还是为了向妈妈证明自己不弯
or the guy who's only doing the show
才上这个节目的男人
to convince his mom he's not gay?
天啊 连腌黄瓜都不给我
Wow. Won't even give me your pickle.
塔米 那个手术不是很可怕
Tammy, the surgery's really not that scary.
他们切个小口 然后
They make one tiny incision and then...
拿出肾
yank out the kidney.
我听起来非常可怕 绝对不行
Um, that sounds scary as hell to me. Hard no.
切个小口 然后拿出来
One tiny incision and... yank?
我为什么不能对你那样做
Why couldn't I do that with you?
那样我的下面就是崭新的了
Then my hoo-ha would have remained pristine.
是的 在我挤出去之前
Oh, yeah, it was a real crystal palace
那里真是个水晶宫殿
till I elbowed my way out of there.
温蒂 只剩一个肾
Hey, Wendy, can you still live a normal life
还能过正常生活吗
with just one kidney?
比如 我还能玩飞盘吗
Like, can I still play Frisbee?
当然可以
Of course you can.
立刻就能玩吗 比如第二天
Right away? Like, the next day?
飞盘从何时开始这么重要了
When did Frisbee become so important?
我只想知道我将面对什么
I just want to know what I'm in for.
我见过的所有捐献者之后都感觉很好
All the donors I've met feel really good about it after.
当然了 吗♥啡♥药效还没过
Of course, they're still on morphine.
这是个接受手术的好理由
There's a reason to do it.
你不必这样做
You don't have to.
你都不了解这个女人
You don't even know this woman.
所以呢 重点是救人一命
So what? It's about saving a life.
这是真的
That's true.
我必须告诉你 这事启发了我
I got to tell you, all of this inspired me.
所以我研究了一下
So, I did a little research,
所以我决定去车管所
and I've decided I'm going to go down to the DMV
登记成器官捐献者
and register to be an organ donor.
老天 我宁愿捐一个肾也不想去车管所
Dear Lord, I'd rather give a kidney than go to the DMV.
真的吗 你会把器官捐给陌生人
Really? You'll donate your organs to strangers,
但你连一个都不肯给我吗
but you won't give one to me?
看着我
Look at me.
我让你感到内疚时要看着我
Look at me when I'm making you feel guilty.
我的内心毫无波澜
I feel nothing.
-克丽丝蒂 我是器官捐献者 -我也是
- Christy, I'm an organ donor. - Me, too.
是啊 你们都是英雄
Oh, yeah, you're all heroes.
你们死后他们才会拿走你们的器官
They're not gonna harvest your tenders till after you're dead.
饼干现在就盯上了她的器官呢
Cookie's gunning for hers right now.
我刚发现我有个姨妈 我不想失去她
I just found out I have an aunt. I don't want to lose her.
而且 你会为了家人做这种事
Besides, this is what you do for family.
我也是这样想的
You'd think.
依然毫无波澜
Still feel nothing.
我要去做检查 看看我是否匹配
You know, I'm gonna get tested and see if I'm a match.
你真棒 亲爱的
Good for you, honey.
吉尔 你想跟我一起去车管所吗
So, Jill, do you want to join me at the DMV?
这是市里烂地方中最好的部分
It's in the nicest part of the bad part of town.
好吧 我去捐器官
Fine, I'll donate my organs.
至少穿着寿衣的我会更瘦
At least I'll be thinner in my coffin dress.
真是一个好处呢
And there's the bright side.
你答应我真是太好了
You are so wonderful to do this.
等我们痊愈后
You know, once we're healed,
我要带你去巴黎
I am taking you to Paris.
我们要让这些肾脏尽情狂欢
We are gonna show these kidneys the time of their lives.
巴黎 我一直都想去巴黎
Paris? I've always wanted to go to Paris.
还有斯克内克塔迪 因为这名字念起来很好玩
And also Schenectady, 'cause it's fun to say.
但我更想去巴黎
But Paris more.
你知道法语中肾脏是
Do you know that the word for "Kidney" In French
Le Rein吗
is le rein?
这比肾脏优雅多了吧
Isn't that more elegant than "Kidney"?
先别急着买♥♥贝雷帽
Before you start buying berets,
她只是来做检查 看看她是否匹配
she's just being tested to see if she's a match.
塔米·迪芬多夫
Tammy Diffendorf?
-来了 -嗯
- This is it. - Mm-hmm.
希望你匹配 希望你匹配
All right, you're a match, you're a match.
-希望我匹配 -希望你匹配
- I'm a match. I'm a match. - You're a match.
-想象你匹配 -好
- Visualize being a match. u202d- Okay.
-好了 饼干 -真棒
- Okay, Cookie. u202d- Yes!
省省[肾]吧
Le rein it in.
你来支持她真是太好了
Oh. You are a doll to come in here and support her.
塔米和我一起经历了很多
Well, Tammy and I have been through a lot together.
她就像是我的妹妹
She's like a sister to me.
你真幸运
Well, you're lucky.
我跟我妹妹从来都处不来
剧集 | 极品老妈 | 导航列表