剧集 | 极品老妈 | 导航列表
I was replacing your chocolate.
那是什么玩意
What the hell is that?
你想说的是"谢谢"吧
I think you mean "Thank you."
这甚至不是巧克力
This isn't even chocolate.
这是角豆树果 嬉皮士的巧克力
It's carob; it's-it's-it's hippie chocolate.
这是我在玛乔丽的钱包里
Well, it's the only thing I could find
唯一能找到的东西
in Marjorie's purse.
顺便说句 她问了很多关于我们
By the way, she was asking a lot of questions
性生活的问题
about our sex life.
她私底下真肮脏
That is one dirty bird.
我需要在这里有一个私人空间
Look, I need to have something around here that's just mine.
你为什么突然这样
Where is this all coming from?
婚前也没见你计较过
It never bothered you before we were married.
因为那时我有自己的公♥寓♥
Because I had my own apartment.
自己的客厅 自己的厨房♥ 自己的床
I had my own living room, my own kitchen, my own bed.
好 我们知道了 你有很多东西
Okay, we get it, guy, you had a lot of stuff.
现在我只剩几个抽屉了
Now I'm down to a couple of drawers.
我妻子还总是翻它们
And my wife can't stay out of 'em.
等等 你把公♥寓♥租出去是为了
Hey, hold up. You rented out your apartment
给我不能去喝酒的酒吧注资
so you could put more money into a bar I can't drink in.
我在酒单上加了一款叫邦妮的鸡尾酒
I put a cocktail on the menu called The Bonnie.
是的 别以为我没注意到
Yeah. Don't think I didn't notice
最后一样原料是苦酒
the last ingredient was bitters.
看吧
See? See? See?
这就是你爱做的事
This is what you do.
你转移了话题
You change the subject.
我们在说的是我住在你家
We're talking about me living in your house.
我知道这是你家 因为这里没我的东西
And I know it's your house 'cause none of me is in here.
如果你想要这里有你的东西
Well, if you want any of you in here,
那你最好别咄咄逼人
you better back it down a notch.
我想我们都知道你会在我之前妥协
I think we both know you'd cave before me.
我活力四射怪我咯
Well, excuse me for being vital.
你当然知道我必须住在我家
And you know damn well I have to live in "My house"
因为我是大楼管♥理♥员♥
because I'm the building manager.
也许真正的问题是
Perhaps the real issue is why
你为什么觉得被我的事业威胁了
are you so threatened by my career?
你的什么
Your what?
就是这个 你还好奇女人为什么依然游♥行♥
Th-There it is. And you wonder why we still march.
你在做什么
What are you doing?
你要空间是吧 整个房♥间给你
You want space? Have the whole room.
附送你的抽屉
Including your drawer.
我有很多机会不上这条贼船的
I had so many opportunities to get out of this.
不 不不不
No. No. No-no-no-no-no.
不不
No! No!
不
No!
下去
Off.
下去
Off.
记住 我也能放屁
Just remember, I can fart, too.
温蒂 你算是护士吧
Wendy, you're some kind of nurse, right?
你们为什么依然惊讶
Why are you all still surprised?
我的脖子昨晚睡得很僵
My neck is really stiff from last night.
能帮我按♥摩♥吗
Could you massage this?
能对我好点吗
Could you be nice to me?
吉尔 能帮我按♥摩♥吗
Jill, could you massage this?
揉没给我买♥♥过珠宝的人感觉很奇怪
Feels weird rubbing somebody who's never bought me jewelry.
你不必睡沙发
You didn't have to sleep on the couch.
你只用对他道歉
All you had to do was apologize to him.
这正是我睡沙发的原因
Which is exactly why I had to sleep on the couch.
能用心听吗
Keep up with the story.
邦妮 亚当也需要感觉那是他自己的家
Look, Bonnie, Adam needs to feel like it's his house, too.
也许你让他带几件东西过去
Maybe if you let him bring a few of his things over,
他就会放松 你也不用偷我的钱包零食了
he'll relax and you can stop stealing my pocketbook snacks.
不不不
Nope, nope, nope.
抱歉 但我要反对大佬的意见
Sorry, but I got to overrule the Grand Poo-Bah here.
我的前夫曾试图在客厅里
My ex tried to put one of those tables in the living room
放有旋转小人的桌子 那叫什么
that have those twirly flippy men on 'em, what do you call it?
桌上足球 你有桌上足球机吗
Foosball? You got a foosball table?
不 我没有
No, I do not.
因为在婚姻中 建立主导很重要
Because marriage is all about establishing dominance.
桌上足球也一样
So is foosball.
怎么了
Ugh. What?
鲁迪视频连线我
Rudy on FaceTime.
怎么了
Hmm. What?
我要你开车送我去商场
I need you to drive me to the mall.
我急需内♥裤♥
I'm desperate for underpants.
我看出来了
I see that.
你能把手♥机♥抬高点吗
Can you tilt the phone up?
乖点 五点来接我
So be a lamb, pick me up in five.
不
No.
我送你去互助会 仅此而已
I'm taking you to meetings, that's it.
我现在能怎么办 搭便车吗
Well, what am I to do, hitchhike?
我的容貌太娇美了
My features are too delicate.
我会被某个卡车司机蹂躏的
I would be ravaged by some trucker.
等他完事后
Well, after he's done with you,
让他送你去商场啊
tell him to drop you off at the mall.
你们能信吗
Can you believe it?
他对互助会十分不满
He's being such a jerk about meetings,
现在他还指望我当他的司机
and now he expects me to be his chauffeur.
帮他说句话 他毕竟是被迫参加匿名互助会的
Well, in his defense, he's being forced to go to AA.
那从来都不容易
That's never easy.
就算你不是被逼来的
Even if you aren't dragged there,
第一次会议也很难
that first meeting's tough.
我喜欢我的第一次
I liked mine.
人们很友好 想听我要说的...
People were friendly. They wanted to hear what I had to...
我当时一团糟
I was a wreck.
我哭得好厉害
I started crying so hard,
一些陈年可♥卡♥因♥都从鼻子里喷出来了
some old coke came out of my nose.
看起来像是小雪球
Looked like tiny snowballs.
我只记得骑在割草机上想着
I just remember riding in on that lawn mower and thinking,
竟然沦落到这般境地
"It's come to this."
话
...say.
你说什么
What are you talking about?
我只是在说完我...
I was just trying to finish what I...
我试过帮助鲁迪 他没救了
I tried to help Rudy. He's a lost cause.
要说的话
...what I had to say!
你没事吧
Are you okay?
有事
No.
我觉得他才不是没救了
He doesn't sound like a lost cause to me.
而是个很孤独的人
He sounds like a very lonely man.
都没人载他去商场
Didn't even have someone to take him to the mall.
尽量对他耐心点
Try to be patient with him.
我为什么要奖励他
Why would I reward him?
他刚给我看了他的屁♥股♥
He just showed me his plums.
那你去不去商场
So, yea or nay on the mall?
我也要买♥♥几件新内♥裤♥
'Cause I could use some new undies, too.
今天我穿的是玛乔丽的
Today I had to wear a pair of Marjorie's.
什么
What?
不是玛乔丽的
I mean, not Marjorie's.
是别人的
Someone else's.
听着
Hey, listen.
什么
What?
没什么
Nothing!
才不是没什么
It's not gonna be nothing.
我一直在反思
I've been thinking,
我真的很抱歉我对
and I'm really sorry I blew off
你昨晚说的话大发雷霆
what you were saying last night.
你在道歉吗
Are you apologizing?
我在努力
Trying.
你至少能靠近点 让我听见吗
Can you at least come closer so I can hear it?
好吧
Okay.
你搬来这里的确牺牲了很多
剧集 | 极品老妈 | 导航列表