剧集 | 极品老妈 | 导航列表
Not really. I tried to chat up the fellas in the scooter store,
但他们有自己的小团体
but they're pretty cliquey.
拜托
Oh, come on.
听着 我在家工作
Well, look, I-I work from home.
我整天只会见到病人
I mean, the only people I see all day are my clients,
我又不能跟他们社交
and it's not like I can socialize with them.
他们疯了
I mean, they're crazy.
我不知道 听起来你像在找借口
I don't know, man. It sounds a little like excuse-making.
桑德拉以前常这么说
That's what Sandra used to say.
还有 "你为什么不能更注重当下"
Also, "Why can't you be more present?"
我一整天坐在那里听别人倾诉
I sit and listen to people's problems all day long,
然后我还得听她倾诉吗
and then I'm supposed to listen to hers?
对不起 桑德拉 但我没精力了
I'm sorry, Sandra, but I'm tapped out!
你还好吗
Are you okay?
不 我不好
No, I am not okay.
你根本不知道这地毯有多臭
You have no idea how bad this carpet smells.
跟特雷弗谈得如何
How'd it go with Trevor?
你要为他干活儿吗
You gonna do some work for him?
应该吧
I think so.
他说起我了吗
Did he talk about me?
他不该说起我 他说了什么
He's not supposed to talk about me. What did he say?
他基本上只说了自己
He pretty much just talked about himself.
天啊 特雷弗的秘密生活 更有趣 说吧
Wow. Secret life of Trevor, even better. Spill it.
不 我觉得我不该说
No. I don't think I should do that.
拜托 我必须在温蒂分享时
Oh, come on. I got to have something to ponder
找些事想想
while Wendy's sharing.
亲爱的 我不能告诉你
Honey, I can't tell you that.
为什么
Why not?
这完全违反了
It would be a total breach
木匠-雇主特权
of carpenter-client privilege.
该死 你说得对
Damn it, you're right.
猜猜谁从明天开始要为湖南宫殿送餐了
Guess who starts delivering food tomorrow for the Hunan Palace.
-好耶 -恭喜
- Yay! - Congratulations!
他们连我的名字都没问
They didn't even ask my name.
只想知道我是否有车
Just wanted to know if I had a car.
所以明天大家都点餐
So everybody order food tomorrow,
因为我想在点评网上刷好评
because I want to get a good rating on the Yelp.
送餐不是那回事
Totally not what that is
也不是那样运作的
or how it works.
但让我们聚在一起点餐吧
But let's all get together and order.
中餐一起吃最好吃了
Chinese food is better when you share.
这是真的 一个人不能点木须肉
It's true. Can't get moo shu for one.
当然能点
Sure, you can.
真的可以
You can.
晚上好 玛塔
Buenas noches, Marta.
你好 塔米
Hola, Tammy.
他在家吗
Is he home?
一切还好吗
Is everything all right?
特雷弗
Trevor?
老兄
Hey, buddy.
你怎么了
What's going on?
你好
Hello.
如果你同意的话
Well, if it's cool with you,
我要开灯了 好吗
I'm gonna turn a light on, all right?
一 二 开了
One, two, here she comes.
发生了什么
What the hell happened?
我的滑板车爬不上坡
My scooter couldn't take the hill.
我摔倒然后被狗追了
I fell over and I got chased by a dog.
我跑步经过了滑板车男团
I ran past those cliquey scooter guys,
但他们没帮我
but they didn't help.
你有能止痛的急救喷雾吗
You got any Bactine to take the sting out?
只有疼痛才能让我觉得我还活着
The sting is the only thing that lets me know I'm still alive.
好 好吧 超令人激动的事
Right. Uh, okay, super exciting.
隔音板有云色
The panels come in cloud,
骨色和淡褐色
bone and ecru.
我觉得我应该住在根西岛
I think I should live on Guernsey Island.
它位于英吉利海峡的中♥央♥
It's in the middle of the English Channel.
我可以种西红柿 穿厚羊毛衣
I could raise tomatoes and wear a thick woolen sweater.
这听起来真好
That sounds real nice.
邦妮 你现在很忙吗
Hey, Bonnie, you super busy right now?
所以我想着 我为什么不抽烟
So I figure, why am I not smoking?
我可以像哈利·戴恩·斯坦通一样离世
I mean, I could go out like Harry Dean Stanton.
他这个状态多久了
How long has he been in this state?
有段时间了 他上网查了西红柿的价格
A while. He checked the price of tomatoes online,
然后一切就乱套了
and then it was "Katy, bar the door."
好了 特雷弗
Okay. Trevor.
我们休息一下
Let's take a breath here.
你有没有停下想过
Did you ever stop to think
也许这些事的发生都是有理由的
that maybe all these things happen for a reason?
也许你就应该这样
That you're exactly where you're supposed to be?
我应该没有爱 没有活下去的理由吗
I'm supposed to have no love, no reason to live?
我应该从滑板车上摔下
I was supposed to fall off my scooter
被一只雪宾犬追着穿过荆棘灌木吗
and get chased through some sticker bushes by a Schnoodle?
雪纳瑞和贵宾混种犬 通常没有攻击性
Schnauzer-poodle, not typically aggressive.
这是一段旅程
This is a journey.
你只是 你只是
You're just... you're just...
我说不好 我没灵感了
I don't know, I'm tapping out.
-塔米 互助会的套路 快去说 -好
- Tammy, program stuff, go. - Oh, uh, okay, um, ooh!
你的头上有屋顶吗
Uh, do you have a roof over your head?
屋顶漏雨
It leaks.
你的冰箱里有食物吗
Do you have food in your refrigerator?
没有 我去杂货店的路上被...
No. I was heading to the grocery store when--
你知道滑板车事件
well, you know the whole scooter story.
好吧 特雷弗 我受够你自怨自艾了
Okay, Trevor, I have had it with this pity party.
我这个耳朵有耳疮
That was my sore ear!
我该再扇他一次吗
Should I hit hit again?
要不换另一边
Maybe try the other side.
玛乔丽早该到了
Marjorie really should've been here by now.
我有点担心
I'm getting a little worried.
我非常饿
Well, I'm getting a lot hungry.
我也许会无缘无故地大发脾气
I may lash out for no reason.
难道原因不是你饿...
Well, wouldn't the reason be because you're hun...?
闭嘴
Shut up!
我这有三磅重的肋眼牛排
All right, I've got a three-pound cowboy ribeye
够我和你们中的一人吃
that can feed me and... one of you.
我们点了中餐
We ordered Chinese.
是啊 我们在支持玛乔丽
Yeah, we're supporting Marjorie.
我吃
I'm in.
问问她的情况吧
Let's check on her.
干嘛
What?
玛乔丽 我是克丽丝蒂
Hey, Marjorie, it's Christy.
我知道
I know!
我们只是好奇
We're just wondering...
我落后了三单 而且迷路了
I'm three orders behind and I'm lost.
你手♥机♥上不是有定位吗
Well, don't you have GPS on your phone?
以前有 现在找不到了
Oh, I used to, but now I can't find it.
你没想过测试一下...
Well, didn't you think to test it out before...?
也许我们可以帮你
Maybe we could give you a hand there.
你看到什么路标了吗
Do you see any landmarks?
免费送吉娃娃幼犬
"Free Chihuahua puppies."
你知道这在哪吗
Is that something you know?
她真的没准备
She really didn't prepare.
我听到了
I heard that.
你在吃我们的食物吗
Are you eating our food?
我的血糖超低
My blood sugar's in the dumper.
我没法回家 没法回餐厅
I can't go home, I can't go back to the restaurant.
我在地狱
I'm in hell!
三分熟可以吗
Medium rare sound good?
他怎么样了
How's he doing?
坐着摇晃 小声喃喃自语
Sitting, rocking, a little light mumbling.
他出去呼吸新鲜空气了
剧集 | 极品老妈 | 导航列表